ADVERTISEMENT

MAGA hits 50% Approval in Rasmussen poll

nail1988

Bull Gator
Jan 14, 2004
Rasmussen most accurate pollster in 2012 and 2016

sheep won’t be happy

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday shows that 50% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Forty-eight percent (48%) disapprove.

The latest figures include 39% who Strongly Approve of the job Trump is doing and 43% who Strongly Disapprove. This gives him a Presidential Approval Index rating of -4. (see trends)

https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/political_updates/prez_track_jul31

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
This is the most infuriating part of this. The dems have pushed all this, at minimum, because they saw this lockdown as a tool to get rid of Trump. And they figured the riots would push independents over the edge toward Biden. Plus they hide Biden, he's out of sight and can't remind us all every day that he's a vegetable.

To the dems, it seemed like a perfect plan. And yet, after all this...it's only made voters MORE enthusiastic to vote for Trump.

The dems have found a way to wreck this country AND ensure Trump wins re-election in a landslide.

And the hell of it is...they actually think they are 'winning'. These people are morons.

Let me get this straight. You only believe the polls that are favorable to Trump. Do I have that right?

Reactions: nail1988
I thought people were stupid for not believing them in 2016. Instead, I was stupid.

I sat down to watch election returns with Fox News record setting audience. I didn't think Trump had a prayer. When Florida and Ohio broke for Trump I felt ever so slightly giddy. When blue wall Wisconsin fell in Trump's favor, I stood on my head and started stacking greased bb's.

4 years with no plantation cracker in the White House!!!

Nah, but I believe all the lawlessness from the left has gotten the silent majority's attention... 2016 deja vu.

If you're an independent or moderate living in Portland or NYC or Detroit or Minneapolis, the dems have pushed you to vote for Trump.

If you're a moderate or independent who wasn't able to have a proper funeral for your loved one, but watched as the dems packed hundreds into a church in Atlanta, the dems have pushed you to vote for Trump.

If you're an independent or moderate who has family or friends who serve in law enforcement, the dems have pushed you to vote for Trump.

If you're an independent or moderate who owns a small business that still can't reopen because of some virus that no one you know has gotten, the dems have pushed you to vote for Trump.

If you''re an independent or moderate who doesn't like racists, the dems have pushed you to vote for Trump.

The only people the dems' message is resonating with...is the dems.

Trump in a landslide.

Let me get this straight. You only believe the polls that are favorable to Trump. Do I have that right?

No. Just pollsters who have been very accurate in their polling methodology

Unlike the #fakewnews polls who have Biden up 10 or 15 which is a absolute joke

#Faknews all poll-registered voters not likely voters

oversample RATS / under sample GOP

Rasmussen most accurate pollster in 2012 and 2016

Rasmussen uses likely voters and doesn’t over sample RATS

( 3 ) very left leaning polls came out this week showing MAGA within margin of error or tied in 6 swing states also using likely voters and not oversampling RATS

I will stick with Rasmussen

If you're an independent or moderate living in Portland or NYC or Detroit or Minneapolis, the dems have pushed you to vote for Trump.

If you're a moderate or independent who wasn't able to have a proper funeral for your loved one, but watched as the dems packed hundreds into a church in Atlanta, the dems have pushed you to vote for Trump.

If you're an independent or moderate who has family or friends who serve in law enforcement, the dems have pushed you to vote for Trump.

If you're an independent or moderate who owns a small business that still can't reopen because of some virus that no one you know has gotten, the dems have pushed you to vote for Trump.

If you''re an independent or moderate who doesn't like racists, the dems have pushed you to vote for Trump.

The only people the dems' message is resonating with...is the dems.

Trump in a landslide.

If you just heard Omar explain her new found support for Biden, you'll be voting Trump.

If you're a member of Walk Away, you'll be voting Trump. Walk Away was founded for Democrats who think for themselves.

The Dems are ignoring the fact murders in the U.S. are up 25% with the top 6 being Democrat run cities. They are still saying it’s because of Covid, it has nothing to do with defunding and limiting the police. Trump is the president of Law and Order and people are going to vote for chaos and crime in November according to them. Makes perfect sense in the thinking of a Lib.

The left just keeps torturing themselves. Now at 51%. This is like when they were doing their impeachment hearings and they honestly thought they were about to get rid of Trump.......then Trump's approval rating starts going UP every day.

The amazing thing is, if the left could ignore Trump, they'd have a fighting chance of beating him.

It's the one thing they can do that gives them a chance of winning, and it's the one thing they can't bring themselves to do, even when it means they will all likely go to jail when he gets re-elected.

Amazing to watch the insanity play out in real time.

Who here wants to move to breath taking beautiful Portland, Seattle, Minneapolis? White cities run by white Democrats.

Shop down town on a Saturday afternoon? Watch property values drop?

Wanna see more? Vote Joe Biden.

Who here wants to move to breath taking beautiful Portland, Seattle, Minneapolis? White cities run by white Democrats.

Shop down town on a Saturday afternoon? Watch property values drop?

Wanna see more? Vote Joe Biden.

Just searched, home prices in Seattle were up 69% over the last 5 years and up 10% over the last year.

Down fractionally over the last quarter: https://www.noradarealestate.com/blog/seattle-real-estate-market/

The spin will be 'due to concerns over coronavirus'. Mass exodus from liberal hotspots that embraced rioting dems.

Still higher than Obama on the same day of his presidency. But I get it, you have to take the victories that you find.

remember Lamumba had the sycophantic slavish #Fakenews media ‘his praetorian guard’ wet nursing him and propping him up through his entire presidency.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
remember Lamumba had the sycophantic slavish #Fakenews media ‘his praetorian guard’ wet nursing him and propping him up through his entire presidency.

Trump and Cruz setting the stage now. Trump's approval rating will be 80%+ once truth comes out.

Keep watching...

Imagine Obama's numbers with an impartial media. Holy crap, right?

Name a president who would be anywhere close to Trump's approval numbers with a media as hostile towards them. You can't because this is unprecedented.

MAGA has the entire media complex, RAT party, deep state, never trumpeters all against him, and he still hovers around 50% approval. Lol

This drives @BSC911 @bradleygator @UF_GATOR_FAN crazy

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Imagine Obama's numbers with an impartial media. Holy crap, right?

Name a president who would be anywhere close to Trump's approval numbers with a media as hostile towards them. You can't because this is unprecedented.
Well deserved IMO.

Well deserved IMO.

I'm certain that you think so. It's entirely unhealthy for our political system however. It is also completely undermining the average Americans faith in media...and that's a very bad thing in a Republic.

Even people with your political leanings must realize that this is not going to end well. Short term you like it but long term, this is a recipe for disaster. We have a history in this country of counting on journalists to hold our politicians, all of them, to account. Today they're holding roughly half of them to account while blatantly giving the other half a pass. This causes obvious mistrust from the public...including people like you because you know a half truth is a whole lie.

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
Excuses. Excuses. Excuses.

You guys are delusional.

If you don't see the left leaning MSM as biased, it is you who is delusional friend.

I think we may be beyond the tipping point. I don't know how we could get back to any semblance of a balanced, neutral media that reports based in the facts rather than political bias. This is bad for you too whether you realize it or not.

Many punch drunk whites won't tell Gallup how they really feel about Mack Daddy for fear of being labeled "racist." Africans have no fear of telling Gallup how they feel about any politician.

If you don't see the left leaning MSM as biased, it is you who is delusional friend.

I think we may be beyond the tipping point. I don't know how we could get back to any semblance of a balanced, neutral media that reports based in the facts rather than political bias. This is bad for you too whether you realize it or not.
Reliable media sources are reporting that the pandemic is raging unchecked in the US, and that it is responsible for over 150K American lives lost. trump is telling us that it will "just disappear" one day, and you've got sycophants on FOX not calling him out on his obvious misinformation and poor planning. Hopefully you're just as frustrated with the media sources that lean your way.

Reliable media sources are reporting that the pandemic is raging unchecked in the US, and that it is responsible for over 150K American lives lost. trump is telling us that it will "just disappear" one day, and you've got sycophants on FOX not calling him out on his obvious misinformation and poor planning. Hopefully you're just as frustrated with the media sources that lean your way.

If the media were telling the truth, most of us would know 50-100 people who had died from hoax flu, and everyone of us would have had it by now.

Sheep are SO easy to hoodwink...

If the media were telling the truth, most of us would know 50-100 people who had died from hoax flu, and everyone of us would have had it by now.

Sheep are SO easy to hoodwink...
"it's not cold where I am, therefore global warming is a hoax" logic
Oh ghost, you embarrass yourself so easily. Have the witches that trump's favorite doctor was telling us all about gotten to you?
HAHAHAHHAHAH

Reactions: BSC911
"it's not cold where I am, therefore global warming is a hoax" logic
Oh ghost, you embarrass yourself so easily. Have the witches that trump's favorite doctor was telling us all about gotten to you?
HAHAHAHHAHAH

I see I hit the mark. It's just common sense, media is spinning that everyone has hoax flu and half the country has already died from it.

I don't know a single person who has hoax flu. Do you? Over the last 6 months I've known of two people that had it, both beat it in a week or so.

How many people do you know that have had hoax flu? How many do you know that have died?

Now match those (low) numbers against what the media is telling you.

See? That how you learn, by critical thinking. Why are sheep so adverse to this?

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/29/health/us-coronavirus-wednesday/index.html

Bu ghost doesn't know anyone who has died from covid, so nothing to see here.
You can't make this stuff up, the trumpettes really have no shame.

You don't either. That's why you can't talk about that, and have to link to CNN telling you that this is really bad....even though you don't know anyone who has died from hoax flu or who has even gotten it.

Sheep are so gullible LOL

435 Representatives in the House. How many have died from hoax flu?

Zero.

100 Senators. How many have died from hoax flu?

Zero.

Thousands of professional athletes across the NFL, NHL, NBA and MLB. How many have died from hoax flu?

Zero.

"But CNN told me to be scared!"

Ok sheep, you do you LOL

Many punch drunk whites won't tell Gallup how they really feel about Mack Daddy for fear of being labeled "racist." Africans have no fear of telling Gallup how they feel about any politician.

I think they missed the memo now that all white people are racist just by being white; hell Oprah just said that just recently with white liberal audience members just nodding their heads

So any white person who thinks there’s anything they can do to avoid being considered a racist, obviously is lying to themselves

I think they missed the memo now that all white people are racist just by being white; hell Oprah just said that just recently with white liberal audience members just nodding their heads

So any white person who thinks there’s anything they can do to avoid being considered a racist, obviously is lying to themselves

No country on earth provides opportunity for the Sub Saharan African as does the United States. And we whine.

Most members marching for BLM are white liberals. Slow thinking white liberals.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT