ADVERTISEMENT

MAGA - Extremist, Fascist, Racist, a Danger to Freedom!! TRUMP is THE Clear and Present Danger?

kjfreeze

Gator Great
Jan 17, 2005
Can you guys who believe this please give me a reason why you think this is so? No cut and paste. Use your own words. Did you see this happening when Trump was President? What did he do that tore America down so much that has continued to cause a constant barrage of vitriolic hate towards him, as opposed to what has happened since Biden stole the election? Look at the comparison of how America was prospering vs how it is now dangling on complete destruction.

Seems to me Trump has exposed a hornet's nest with names and the evil empire of hate are determined to not let that happen. It's a full-court press and you guys follow along hook, line and sinker. Your fighting against Trump is inciting and promoting the very thing you are suggesting Trump is/was doing, when in fact he was doing the exact opposite. If you'd, for just ONCE, take off your stupid, prideful blinders of Trump-hate and actually step into the arena of reason, you just might actually see the evil before your eyes. But since you don't try to do such a thing, blind you will stay.

What you do not understand is your dangerous skewed reasoning about wanting the best for America and focusing on our country (Trump) vs nation-building abroad (Biden). For Biden and most of the political establishment (Rep and Dem), this MAGA philosophy is a threat to the “New World Order” that has been supported by both parties since President George. H. W. Bush’s administration.

THIS IS THE CLEAR AND PRESENT DANGER:
TRUMP IS THE LOOSE LUG NUT, THE WRENCH IN THE GEARS. HE NEEDS TO BE DEMONIZED. HE NEEDS TO BE PUT AWAY. HE IS A THREAT TO THEIR PLANS OF A NEW WORLD ORDER. DO YOU AGREE?

https://thelibertydaily.com/this-is-not-your-fathers-republican-party/

A picture is worth 1000 words.

001_jpg-2514981-jpg.1077412

DC hated Trump. The media is controlled by DC.

The media said EVERYONE hated Trump. The left does. The right does. America does.

Yet......100k people will show up for a Trump rally almost anywhere in the nation, on 24 hours notice.

100k people showed up to see Trump in NEW JERSEY. Same thing in California.

America LOVES Donald J Trump.

Most popular President ever.

DC knows what is coming. WE THE PEOPLE.

DC hated Trump. The media is controlled by DC.

The media said EVERYONE hated Trump. The left does. The right does. America does.

Yet......100k people will show up for a Trump rally almost anywhere in the nation, on 24 hours notice.

100k people showed up to see Trump in NEW JERSEY. Same thing in California.

America LOVES Donald J Trump.

Most popular President ever.

DC knows what is coming. WE THE PEOPLE.
Trump was right about a lot of things. Nothing more truer than this:

"They're not really coming after me, they are coming after you!"

Another unhinged leftist who’s a Trump and deplorables hater

Dropkick Murphys Singer Ken Casey Attacks MAGA Country in Profane Rants: Buying 'Those F**king Hats' Makes You 'Part of the Problem'

KenCasey-640x480.jpg

Dropkick Murphys Singer Ken Casey Attacks MAGA Country in Profane Rants: Buying 'Those F**king Hats' Makes You 'Part of the Problem'

KenCasey-640x480.jpg

I want every penny I ever spent on Dropkivk Murphy’s music refunded…wait, never mind.

I never listened to that garbage.

KenCasey-640x480.jpg

Punk rock band? How frigging old is that dude? 😂

These punk rockers got it right! 😍

KenCasey-640x480.jpg

Never heard of them. I'm sure Lil Dickey is a big fan.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT