ADVERTISEMENT

MAGA dominated

The old joke is that leftists are too dull witted to make humorous and factual memes. It's true, Stereotypes wouldn't exist unless they were deeply rooted in facts.

It’s true that Libs suck at memes. It’s also true that’s where Cons get most of their info from.

Frankly, I ignore most of them since they are usually full of lies.

And the stereotype is that people from Alabama are all dim witted. I don’t like stereotypes but it seems to hold true ITT.

You’re glad they were deported without their children? That’s kind of cold hearted.

And LOL at thinking they were all mules. You’ve been in Mississippi too long. Its rotting your brain.

And you’re totally wrong about Trump being the first president to secure the border. Do you think the existing walls just happen to appear? Do you know more illegals were deported under Obama than Trump?
The ones Obama deported kept coming back.

Since the burger tycoon has difficulty with words meaning I am here to help.

Transition away: 1 change or passage from one state or stage to another.

Again, Hiden Biden plans to put the oil industry out of business. Lucky for you, there will still be needs in the drive thru.

I’m not saying a presidents policies has ZERO effect, just an insignificant one. Nixon, Carter, Reagan and W prove otherwise.

And it’s laughable that Trump has been friendly to the O&G industry when we’ve lost hundreds of thousands of jobs, drilling activity hit its lowest point EVER, and prices fell thru the floor. Again, I’m not blaming Trump but GTFO with Trump being good for the industry.

Trump is pro-fracking Biden is not

Yes, I also agree that low oil and gas prices are good for ALL consumers.
FIFY

Because they were deported.
You believe that? So the Trump Administration deliberately kept 545 MORE kids when according to the left we're kicking out all the DACA kids left and right? Do you see how silly that sounds?
Those kids were brought over by coyotes just like Trump said. Or their parents deliberately dumped them because they KNEW they'd be fed, housed, and educated at a level they'd never see in their birth country.

Critical thinking. Dems won't get it.
Maybe that was an Obama Biden plan when they were in office. Their plan was to separate the kids from their parents, deport the parents and than Hunter Biden would sell the kids to China for slave labor. Working at one of their places the Biden’s had invested in, raking in millions on kickbacks.

Reactions: nail1988
You believe that? So the Trump Administration deliberately kept 545 MORE kids when according to the left we're kicking out all the DACA kids left and right? Do you see how silly that sounds?
Those kids were brought over by coyotes just like Trump said. Or their parents deliberately dumped them because they KNEW they'd be fed, housed, and educated at a level they'd never see in their birth country.
Wow. You’ve gone full Trumper.

Never go full Trumper.

Quick. Change the subject
That’s because the comment he made is total BS and he can’t get out of it . No way in hell he isn’t a total narrow minded lefty. You can’t be a rational thinking moderate with the comments he makes. I gave him the benefit of the doubt but now I know he is full of shit. Just another lefty matching around with that glazed look in their eyes spouting out orange man bad, Biden good talking points.

It’s true that Libs suck at memes. It’s also true that’s where Cons get most of their info from.

Frankly, I ignore most of them since they are usually full of lies.

And the stereotype is that people from Alabama are all dim witted. I don’t like stereotypes but it seems to hold true ITT.
Full of lies huh?
122397390_3452259978154196_1839039065560819880_n.jpg

122147423_3367358113330836_9154313338392352938_n.jpg

It’s true that Libs suck at memes

It's because, as a group, you have no joy in your lives and no sense of humor. Also, most of your days are spent making sure no one can accuse you of offending "diminished peoples" tender sensibilities.

You're an exception to offending people thing. Much like Biden, you're an elitist who rarely thinks before you speak.

I thought you were in the deep water portion of the oil and gas industry(?)

Drilling rig counts have plummeted but it’s not Trump’s fault. The fracking industry has unfortunately been a serial destroyer of capital, and their access to capital has been constrained. The Saudis and the Russians have flooded the market with crude oil in the midst of the pandemic, further driving down oil prices and devastating the break even price for the frackers.

I believe you’re correct about Biden banning fracking on federal land and not private land, but that would still put a lot of acreage off limits. There’s no doubt the Dims hate the hydrocarbon industries, and they continue to spin these fantasies of 100% renewables. Green Energy is the pathway to poverty and a reduced standard of living.
I agree with all that. I'm mostly on the land side now, but spent some time in the offshore seismic industry.

It's because, as a group, you have no joy in your lives and no sense of humor. Also, most of your days are spent making sure no one can accuse you of offending "diminished peoples" tender sensibilities.

You're an exception to offending people thing. Much like Biden, you're an elitist who rarely thinks before you speak.
I learnt that from Corn Pop.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT