ADVERTISEMENT

MAGA dominated

Game set match
Oh I’m sorry I didn’t see this thread on here or I wouldn’t have started mine. But I agree that he won the debate. The thing I think that did hurt him a little bit was talking about those 500 kids, who I’m sure are mules and not with their real family but

Reactions: gatordad3
Oh I’m sorry I didn’t see this thread on here or I wouldn’t have started mine. But I agree that he won the debate. The thing I think that did hurt him a little bit was talking about those 500 kids, who I’m sure are mules and not with their real family but
If Joe said those kids were ripped from their families and Trump says they were brought over by mules, than why can’t we find their families? Dumbass Joe doesn’t realize he contradicted his own statement. Trump should have said, “yeah joe, we still have them because their parents took off, and they didn’t care enough about their kids in custody to show up for their court date, they just left them and now we can’t find them”. The guy clearly is just breezing through scripted talking points without any personal thought.

Hahaha game set match.
Trump on prison reform: You're all talk and no action Joe. You had 8 years to get it done. Why didn't you do it?
Biden: Because we had a Republican congress.
He stood there thinking he got Trump. Trump returns with this: Well you gotta talk them into it Joe. Sometimes you've gotta talk them into it like I did with criminal justice reform. I had to talk democrats into it.

That right there made me laugh out loud.

Gas was 1.69 here today. I do not like the 3.50 gas of the zer0 years
Gas prices have nothing to do with who is president. They’ve fluctuated during every presidency.

Why do you want The energy industry to lose jobs?

If Joe said those kids were ripped from their families and Trump says they were brought over by mules, than why can’t we find their families? Dumbass Joe doesn’t realize he contradicted his own statement. Trump should have said, “yeah joe, we still have them because their parents took off, and they didn’t care enough about their kids in custody to show up for their court date, they just left them and now we can’t find them”. The guy clearly is just breezing through scripted talking points without any personal thought.
Because they were deported.

So, @BSC911 the billionaire oil tycoon is voting for someone that will end his businesses (tongue in cheek). Classic. You really cannot make this stuff up. I so love 2020
He won’t end my businesses. It’s too complicated for a simpleton like you, but let me try to explain. I know it’s pointless, but I’ll give it a shot.

He’s not proposing to end all fracking, just NEW fracking on federal lands, which are a small percentage of overall fracking. There will be no impact on private lands , which is the majority of fracking.

Now if you want to talk about destroying a business, active drilling rigs have declined by 75% during the Trump administration. Fracking has been reduced by even a greater percentage, and many companies have gone out of business. It can’t get much worse.

I’ll be glad to educate you some more if you’re interested.

tenor.gif

Mrs @greyghost14 always wears a mask whenever she has to kiss @greyghost14

Can you blame her??

He won’t end my businesses. It’s too complicated for a simpleton like you, but let me try to explain. I know it’s pointless, but I’ll give it a shot.

He’s not proposing to end all fracking, just NEW fracking on federal lands, which are a small percentage of overall fracking. There will be no impact on private lands , which is the majority of fracking.

Now if you want to talk about destroying a business, active drilling rigs have declined by 75% during the Trump administration. Fracking has been reduced by even a greater percentage, and many companies have gone out of business. It can’t get much worse.

And if you believe that, I have some ocean front property to sell you in Oklahoma, not Arizona.

Now you see why they keep Hiden in the basement. He lied all night about stuff that everyone knows is a lie, then when Trump pointed out it was a lie, he dared Trump to put the proof up on his website.

Trump tweeted out a link to Hiden and Kamala saying they would ban fracking TWO MINUTES after Hiden asked for evidence LOL

And Trump's instincts are so on point. Hiden kept doing that 'looking at the camera and talking directly 'to the American people' thing. After about the 3rd time I thought 'oh Lord, emotional sheep like @sadgator will eat this up". And right then Trump called him out on it, said 'that's such a politician thing to do' LMAO!

He got him to admit he's gonna kill the oil industry, he got him to claim on camera that he NEVER took a PENNY from another country. When he said that I was cheering, game's over.

Now we sit back and watch the train slide completely off the tracks.

Because they were deported.
Good. They weren’t supposed to be here in the first place. If you do not have borders you do not have a country and history has proven that over and over again.

Here is another place where Trump has done an amazing job. He’s built a lot of the border wall he’s made countries between us and a lot of these caravans buffer zones by getting them to enforce their borders because they know we will withdraw our funding that we give them and that we will block them from getting into United States and they become problems for Mexico or country south of Mexico and suddenly everybody’s border is more secure.

Trump is the first president in my lifetime to actually do something about our borders and honestly I’m ecstatic about that. If you continue to let people come into our country unchecked we will not have a country in 50 years. Not want any of us would recognize.

As for the 500 kids, that were being held in cages built by Joe Biden and Barack Obama, I wish them the best because I’m sure whether they were used as mules or actually came with their family it wasn’t their choice. I’m sure we will do everything we can to take care of them because that’s what we are as a country, generous to a fault.

If you want to help those 500 kids y’all should’ve been doing what Trump was doing in securing our border decades ago to stop the human trafficking.

Last edited:

You’ve got to show me a source for that from a reputable site. Problem is there aren’t any really reputable news agencies left anymore. Everybody is political now. Needless to say I called BS on that.

Good. They weren’t supposed to be here in the first place. If you do not have borders you do not have a country and history has proven that over and over again.

Here is another place where Trump has done an amazing job. He’s built a lot of the border wall he’s made countries between us and a lot of these caravans buffer zones by getting them to enforce their borders because they know we will withdraw our funding that we give them and that we will block them from getting into United States and they become problems for Mexico or country south of Mexico and suddenly everybody’s border is more secure.

Trump is the first president in my lifetime to actually do something about our borders and honestly I’m ecstatic about that. If you continue to let people come into our country unchecked we will not have a country in 50 years. Not want any of us would recognize.

As for the 500 kids, that were being held in cages built by Joe Biden and Barack Obama, I wish them the best because I’m sure whether they were used as mules or actually came with their family it wasn’t their choice. I’m sure we will do everything we can to take care of them because that’s what we are as a country, generous to a fault.

If you want to help those 500 kids y’all should’ve been doing what Trump was doing in securing our border decades ago to stop the human trafficking.
You’re glad they were deported without their children? That’s kind of cold hearted.

And LOL at thinking they were all mules. You’ve been in Mississippi too long. Its rotting your brain.

And you’re totally wrong about Trump being the first president to secure the border. Do you think the existing walls just happen to appear? Do you know more illegals were deported under Obama than Trump?

Well we were hoping Joe would educate us last night, but all he told us was that he’s pro fracking at the same time he’s going to in the oil industry, That he is in favor of allowing murderers to go free in 22 states wow he’s busy selling influence to the highest bitter through his son all the while planning to shut the country completely down. Well that Joe’s got a complicated message

No, not interested in whatever you might google. Just explain how you clean the fryer.

Your listening comprehension is on par with your reading comprehension. Good to know.

Here is what was said:

Last edited:
You’ve got to show me a source for that from a reputable site. Problem is there aren’t any really reputable news agencies left anymore. Everybody is political now. Needless to say I called BS on that.
It’s from his very own mouth. I won’t play the reputable source game since you guys only seem to count OAN. It’s out there if you really care. Being in the fracking business, I think I would know.

That being said, he has been all over the place regarding his policy. Trying to appease many different constituent, like most politicians. In fact, a president doesn’t have the power to ban fracking on private land.

Last edited:
Gas prices have nothing to do with who is president. They’ve fluctuated during every presidency.

Why do you want The energy industry to lose jobs?
Oh so the geopolitical and energy policies of Presidents have no affect on the price of oil? Fracking advanced despite the opposition of zer0 not because of him. Trump is oil friendly.

Biden because he is a democrat and not because of what he says, will be influenced by the party and its platform to be hostile towards energy and pro green new deal. This means higher gas prices, electricity prices and meddling in local zoning laws to siphon taxes from the burbs and rural areas to send to cities.

TN may escape the micromanaging because it has no income tax to redistribute and rural TN will be harder to blackmail into a national zoning code. I plan on retiring to rural TN where property tax is very low as in less than 1k per year and codes are at a minimum. Living on a small homestead as off grid as possible is part of the retirement plan and paying more for anything is not part of the equation.

And during the last gas price hikes I looked at everything from wood-gas powered cars, tapping my own NG at home for a NG powered car to raising sugar beets for ethanol and converting my cars over to E85s. ~$3.50 a gal was killing the bottom line of this S-Corp single stock owners bottom line . I was on the road 6 days a week on the interstate. Thankfully my car got over 30 mpg but it was still a budget killer.

When gas and diesel are low the economy as a whole benefits. Its cheaper to move goods and mom and pop have more disposable income, can travel and vacation more.

And if you believe that, I have some ocean front property to sell you in Oklahoma, not Arizona.
Stick to cracking backs. You’re in my territory here.

You guys get Your info from memes and right wing sites. You should educate yourself better.

• Haha
Reactions: sjj11
Now you see why they keep Hiden in the basement. He lied all night about stuff that everyone knows is a lie, then when Trump pointed out it was a lie, he dared Trump to put the proof up on his website.
Many U. S. Nationals have no idea about all the lies Beijing Biden spewed. So many are not informed. So many wish to remain clueless. We have some here. Ghost's favorite opponent comes to mind.

Here is the quote since there is a billionaire fryer oil tycoon on the site that seems to have difficulty with comprehension.

“I would transition from the oil industry, yes,”

Stick to cracking backs. You’re in my territory here.

You guys get Your info from memes and right wing sites. You should educate yourself better.
The old joke is that leftists are too dull witted to make humorous and factual memes. It's true, Stereotypes wouldn't exist unless they were deeply rooted in facts.

Oh so the geopolitical and energy policies of Presidents have no affect on the price of oil? Fracking advanced despite the opposition of zer0 not because of him. Trump is oil friendly.

Biden because he is a democrat and not because of what he says, will be influenced by the party and its platform to be hostile towards energy and pro green new deal. This means higher gas prices, electricity prices and meddling in local zoning laws to siphon taxes from the burbs and rural areas to send to cities.

TN may escape the micromanaging because it has no income tax to redistribute and rural TN will be harder to blackmail into a national zoning code. I plan on retiring to rural TN where property tax is very low as in less than 1k per year and codes are at a minimum. Living on a small homestead as off grid as possible is part of the retirement plan and paying more for anything is not part of the equation.

And during the last gas price hikes I looked at everything from wood-gas powered cars, tapping my own NG at home for a NG powered car to raising sugar beets for ethanol and converting my cars over to E85s. ~$3.50 a gal was killing the bottom line of this S-Corp single stock owners bottom line . I was on the road 6 days a week on the interstate. Thankfully my car got over 30 mpg but it was still a budget killer.

When gas and diesel are low the economy as a whole benefits. Its cheaper to move goods and mom and pop have more disposable income, can travel and vacation more.
I’m not saying a presidents policies has ZERO effect, just an insignificant one. Yes, fracking technologies evolved as a result of private enterprise, not the government. That’s my point.

And it’s laughable that Trump has been friendly to the O&G industry when we’ve lost hundreds of thousands of jobs, drilling activity hit its lowest point EVER, and prices fell thru the floor. Again, I’m not blaming Trump but GTFO with Trump being good for the industry.

Yes, I also agree that low oil and gas prices are good for most consumers. Sucks for me though.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT