ADVERTISEMENT

Lying through graphs

BillCutting4585

Bull Gator
Gold Member
Oct 15, 2020
This gave me a good chuckle

2da07b1428aff8f6.jpg

What in the hell could they be counting?
At this point, I’m assuming they’re counting the following:

1. Not looking at a person of color
2. Not shopping at a business owned by someone that is not white
3. Gun purchases
4. Ammo purchases
5. Buying groceries
6. Speaking your mind
7. Pointing out the hypocrisy of the left
8. Not allowing the people who run BLM to buy another mansion because you failed to donate
9. Not saying Black Lives Matter or placing the bumper sticker on your vehicle
10. Defecating in the morning while reading non approved news sources
11. Not touching yourself to Cindi Lauper All Through The Night like fry cuck

Reactions: fatman76
It’s going to be one of those metrics like when they called two victims of shootings a “mass shooting” to drive the numbers up or calling suicide gun violence in order to add 20,000+ to that number. They’re likely counting a violent crime committed by a white person against a minority as right wing extremism but the same metric of a minority against a white person isn’t categorized as leftist extremism. Just a guess.

It’s going to be one of those metrics like when they called two victims of shootings a “mass shooting” to drive the numbers up or calling suicide gun violence in order to add 20,000+ to that number. They’re likely counting a violent crime committed by a white person against a minority as right wing extremism but the same metric of a minority against a white person isn’t categorized as leftist extremism. Just a guess.
Kinda like how the FBI homicide offender tables only list white, black or other. Hispanics get grouped in with white.

Floyd's family attorney now claiming that the accidental shooting from a few days ago occurred because she was white and he was black.

"I'm going to tase you!"

"Oh sh!t....I shot him!!!"

Clear racism...add another dot to the graph.

• Sad
Reactions: BCSpell
Floyd's family attorney now claiming that the accidental shooting from a few days ago occurred because she was white and he was black.

"I'm going to tase you!"

"Oh sh!t....I shot him!!!"

Clear racism...add another dot to the graph.
All kidding aside........that graph is total bullshit. Best comment on the thread was, "how do we connect the dots?" That cuck Brian Stelter (or BSC) couldn't have fvcked up a graph any worse than that. It is the worst piece of disinformation I've seen in quite a while. Random shit just thrown up willy nilly like it means one damn thing? Color me shocked! Said no one ever! 😂

Reactions: BamaFan1137
All kidding aside........that graph is total bullshit. Best comment on the thread was, "how do we connect the dots?" That cuck Brian Stelter (or BSC) couldn't have fvcked up a graph any worse than that. It is the worst piece of disinformation I've seen in quite a while. Random shit just thrown up willy nilly like it means one damn thing? Color me shocked! Said no one ever! 😂
I’d like to see the sample data

Will they share it? No! But my hell this is pure comedy.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
He is also blantantly ignoring the 2 different peaceful protesters' attacks on CNN.

This is like when The New York Times claimed that the United States was founded on slavery in 1619.....and forgot to mention that the first slaves in the US were WHITE.

Reactions: BCSpell
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT