ADVERTISEMENT

Lyin hiden biden

I love it, Trump using a Bernie add against Biden.

How can anyone outside the hard left Democrat core vote for this guy. He should only get about 30% of the total vote at best. I mean, at least Bernie is an honest man for the most part. Biden is the epitome of the quintessential political establishment insider. He is EVERYTHING most Americans HATE about politics.

HOW CAN YOU VOTE FOR THIS @JIMBO1313
DON'T BE AN ideologue mindless voter like @BSC911 and @LizardGrad89

THIS IS A BERNIE ADD, NOT EVEN A TRUMP ADD.

HOW???? WHY WOULD YOU VOTE FOR THIS?

From the Commie Bernie himself

So Biden lied to Bernie during the dem debate, then lied to America during the Presidential debate. Bernie called him out on it, begged him to tell the truth, he still lied. Trump called him out on it, begged him to tell the truth, he still lied.

He lied to the dems, he lied to America. And @JIMBO1313. he's lying to you, too.

So Biden lied to Bernie during the dem debate, then lied to America during the Presidential debate. Bernie called him out on it, begged him to tell the truth, he still lied. Trump called him out on it, begged him to tell the truth, he still lied.

He lied to the dems, he lied to America. And @JIMBO1313. he's lying to you, too.
Kind of getting lied to by politicians after 3 1/2yrs. of rump and the Jacksonville Mayor. Goes with the territory. Just about everyone who has lived very long know that politicians lie, Both parties.

How can anyone outside the hard left Democrat core vote for this guy. He should only get about 30% of the total vote at best. I mean, at least Bernie is an honest man for the most part. Biden is the epitome of the quintessential political establishment insider. He is EVERYTHING most Americans HATE about politics.

HOW???? WHY WOULD YOU
gator in 2016 I didn't vote for the President because I figured neither of the two was worth a crap Same this year,.. but their is no way I would vote for Trump because he is worse than I thought he was in 2016. My wife and I have both voted, I guess that makes us two of the 30%. If you are one of those making good money I can see why you like Trump so much because the only thing he has done is helped the present economy, but at what cost to the present and future economy? Don't bother answering, please. Let's just wait for a few more days until it is all over except the wailing and gnashing of teeth. By the way, I am not convinced that this going the way many of you think............jim

Kind of getting lied to by politicians after 3 1/2yrs. of rump and the Jacksonville Mayor. Goes with the territory. Just about everyone who has lived very long know that politicians lie, Both parties.
When has trump lied to you about politics? Not about bullshit but about politics?

I will freely grant you he is a narcissistic prick, and buffoon at non-political times, but when has he truly lied to you about what he would do as a politician?

Last edited:
Well as long as you don’t vote for Biden Jimbo, Don’t essentially disagree with you, certainly not saying trumps the best human being I have ever seen in the role of president, but he’s definitely the one I would pick between these two.

Last edited:
Reactions: nail1988

HOW???? WHY WOULD YOU VOTE FOR THIS?

Bernie is batsh1t crazy but completely honest about his looney-toon ideas as far as I can tell.

Biden follows the political winds and changes his stance based on popular opinion in any given moment. That is why he contradicts himself so often and then has to lie about what he has said and done.

Well as long as you don’t vote for Biden Jimbo, Don’t essentially disagree with you, certainly not saying trumps the best human being I have ever seen in the role of president, but he’s definitely the one I would pick between these two.
Completely your right my friend. in my case my dislike for all things Trump did not allow me to even consider voting for him.............jim

Reactions: gator1776
Actually not voting can be a conscious form of protest.

This is correct. But I also think that anyone who doesn’t vote for one of the two candidates who can realistically win cannot say they are absolved of the bad consequences of the person elected. Perfectly viable to vote against something even if you are not happy with the alternative.

ADVERTISEMENT