ADVERTISEMENT

LSU spanking Georgia 13-0 in the 2nd

Mullen's first year as a head coach he was 5-7

That was at Miss State. His first year at Florida he's going to surpass Kang Kirbys win total in his first year at Georgia with ease.

He also spanked the same LSU team that took Kang Kirby to the woodshed. Tried to tell you and houndog avatar to pump the brakes.

I can see some controversy hitting that locker room. Even announcers are saying they can see some people pushing for fields. I think if they don’t come out and score easily they will start to think a change needs to happen. Stop their running game and I don’t think they have a qb that can beat us

Yeah the announcers mentioned Riley Ridley kept barking during the game and yelling at the coaches while IN the game that Fromm wasn't throwing him the ball.

Yeah the announcers mentioned Riley Ridley kept barking during the game and yelling at the coaches while IN the game that Fromm wasn't throwing him the ball.

Time will tell but Kirby might prove to be a star chaser. Meaning he just signs highly rated players without considering whether they fit his system or not. For all the talent Fields has they’d have been better off going after Lawrence since he’s a pure dropback passer that fits what they want to do. They have no idea how to use Fields and he doesn’t fit their system, but they had to sign the top ranked QB. You see it at other positions too.

LOL. You don’t even know your own program. Kirby inherited a 10-3 program with loads of talent. Don’t just make up stuff to try and make your argument better.
Like I said that 10-3 team was unranked in the AP and playoff rankings at the end of the year (23rd Coaches Poll). How many 10 win teams, especially Power 5, go unranked? What did I say that was made up?

Time will tell but Kirby might prove to be a star chaser. Meaning he just signs highly rated players without considering whether they fit his system or not. For all the talent Fields has they’d have been better off going after Lawrence since he’s a pure dropback passer that fits what they want to do. They have no idea how to use Fields and he doesn’t fit their system, but they had to sign the top ranked QB. You see it at other positions too.
Kirby offers many of our guys before the recruiting services moves them up in the rankings... same for Bama.

That was at Miss State. His first year at Florida he's going to surpass Kang Kirbys win total in his first year at Georgia with ease.

He also spanked the same LSU team that took Kang Kirby to the woodshed. Tried to tell you and houndog avatar to pump the brakes.
Damn, with that logic Mullen > Saban.

6-1 #22 UF 27 - 19 #5 LSU 6-1 (-8)
UF moves up to #14, LSU falls to #13

6-1 #13 LSU 36 - 16 #2 UGA 6-1 (-20)

New AP Poll
#5 LSU 6-1
#8 UGA 6-1
#11 UF 6-1

Explain.... :confused:

New AP Poll
#5 LSU 6-1
#8 UGA 6-1
#11 UF 6-1

It’s a good question... I think it’s just cautious pragmatism ranking is lower, since we’ve looked pretty bad in general for 5 years or so. Honestly, though, I’m okay with it. Win and things have a way of working out. If we beat uga in a couple weeks we’ll get the benefit of the doubt. Until then I hope everyone keeps underestimating us...

His first year at Florida will be better than Saban's first year at Bama. Just like Mullen's first year at Florida will be better than Kang Kirby's first year at Georgia. Just facts.
Yep... and I stated another fact. Kirby's first year as a head coach was better than Mullen's first year as a head coach.

New AP Poll
#5 LSU 6-1
#8 UGA 6-1
#11 UF 6-1

At first sight it seems like it’s not fair but I don’t mind it. When we beat LSU they dropped 8 spots and we went up 8 spots. I think that’s fair because the Penn States and OU’s etc get all the love and usually don’t fall far after a loss.

The other thing you have to take into account is Georgia lost on a weekend that a lotttttt of ranked teams lost. So the only 1 loss teams ahead of them are LSU, Michigan and Texas. Michigan will lose to Ohio State and LSU will lose to Alabama. Notre Dame plays nobody for the remainder of the season so they probably don’t lose again.

The fact that we are even talking about why Florida isn’t ranked in the top 10 is a testament to the amount of phenomenal coaching that is taking place in Gainesville. Go Gators!

Reactions: PacoGator19
Yep... and I stated another fact. Kirby's first year as a head coach was better than Mullen's first year as a head coach.

That's because Kang Kirby's first year was at Georgia, and he inherited a team stockpiled with talent. He really should have won 10 games his first year, he blew the Cheatersee, Vandy and Ga Tech games.

Mullen would have probably won the East in 2016 with Georgia's talent.

Reactions: keyzer soze
That is a fact. But I don’t think we need to go into how flawed that argument is. I’m sure you are well aware.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT