ADVERTISEMENT

LSU spanking Georgia 13-0 in the 2nd

Kirby looks like the biggest dufus ever. How that guy recruits at such an elite level befuddles me because he looks like he has the personality of a sloth.

Reactions: TennesseeGator
Hey Georgia, we beat LSU, by the way, and you're getting drilled by them. Not looking so confident two weeks from now, are you? Kirby Smart is one goofy looking dude, me thinks he way overachieved last season.

The East was as bad as it’s ever been last year. IIRC they played two ranked teams in the regular season and went 1-1.

LSU QB Burrow with a brilliant fake handoff, keeps it and runs for 60 yards. LSU scores the next play.

36-16 Tigers with 4 mins left.

This sucks, now Georgia has 2weeks to prepare for us after getting their asses kicked.

I was hoping UGA would squeak out a win, not get hammered.

I was actually thinking this same thing as the game started going South for the Dawgs. It will depend on how Georgia takes the loss, does it fire them up, or does it cause them to start to doubt themselves?

Either way, Mullen has 2 weeks to implement some new quirks to the offense that Georgia hasn't seen on tape, we'll see what he comes up with.

This sucks, now Georgia has 2weeks to prepare for us after getting their asses kicked.

I was hoping UGA would squeak out a win, not get hammered.

Like UGA would prepare any less if they had won? We need them to lose as much as possible to give us cushion in the East, not to mention hopefully slow down their recruiting and all this talk of them being the new Bama. Rooting for UGA to win for any reason makes no sense.

Mullen's first year as a head coach he was 5-7
At Miss St where they are coming off a 3-9 year under Croom. Smart took over a talent laden roster from Richt who could at least recruit. Don’t even try and compare the 2 situations.

At Miss St where they are coming off a 3-9 year under Croom. Smart took over a talent laden roster from Richt who could at least recruit. Don’t even try and compare the 2 situations.
Kirby's first year as a head coach and he's 3 years younger. For some reason Kirby didn't have to start at a Miss St.

I was actually thinking this same thing as the game started going South for the Dawgs. It will depend on how Georgia takes the loss, does it fire them up, or does it cause them to start to doubt themselves?

Either way, Mullen has 2 weeks to implement some new quirks to the offense that Georgia hasn't seen on tape, we'll see what he comes up with.

I can see some controversy hitting that locker room. Even announcers are saying they can see some people pushing for fields. I think if they don’t come out and score easily they will start to think a change needs to happen. Stop their running game and I don’t think they have a qb that can beat us

What? The team Kirby inherited was 10-3 the year before. And won their bowl game. All those first rounders that graduated last year was also on that team. It was a roster made up of multiple top 10 recruiting classes.
That 10-3 team was also unranked. Regardless, the 8-5 team was Kirby's first year as a head coach. This is not Mullen's first year as a head coach.

That 10-3 team was also unranked. Regardless, the 8-5 team was Kirby's first year as a head coach. This is not Mullen's first year as a head coach.
LOL. You don’t even know your own program. Kirby inherited a 10-3 program with loads of talent. Don’t just make up stuff to try and make your argument better.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT