ADVERTISEMENT

Low IQ Joe hits 31% approval

he’s a very stupid man.​

CIVIQS Poll: Joe Biden Approval Lowest of Presidency – 31% Overall​

6lnw3y.jpg

6lnw9o.jpg

he’s a very stupid man.​

You should tag @kalimgoodman He was the one that always liked to compare Trump vs Bidens approval. This guy is the worst President of our lifetime. @LizardGrad89 told ya so. This is why you count every LEGAL vote.

Whats really scary is that 31% of those polled think he is doing a good job. How f-ing stupid do you have to be to think that?
31% think their poop does not stink and that they are destined to be leaders during the neo-feudal revival that sees everyone being serfs to the state except the new nobility. Sadly 30% are deluded and will be eating gruel with the rest of the serfs should utopia spring forth.

As for me when they outlaw freedom then I will be an outlaw.

he’s a very stupid man. @kalimgoodman

If this is the real approval number, and it doesn’t improve, he’ll be the least popular president in the history of the county,

That includes Trump @RayGravesGhost

And that is even with fake polling protecting the Potato. That's what's telling.
Yep. Dems always receive favorable polling by quite a bit. 5-12 percent. It’s pretty incredible to think what his real approval is. 24 at best IMO.

Going to be tough to convince that final 16 million that voted for Joe.

Last edited:
31% think their poop does not stink and that they are destined to be leaders during the neo-feudal revival that sees everyone being serfs to the state except the new nobility. Sadly 30% are deluded and will be eating gruel with the rest of the serfs should utopia spring forth.

As for me when they outlaw freedom then I will be an outlaw.

That's a great concert, BTW. PBS often shows The HIghwaymen concert during Pledge Week if anyone hasn't seen it yet.

That's a great concert, BTW. PBS often shows The HIghwaymen concert during Pledge Week if anyone hasn't seen it yet.
I saw Willie Nelson last week. He has lost a bit of his voice but it was worth the show...LOL especially since a buddy of mine from college had an extra ticket and gave it to me for free...I was out $15 for beer.

If this is the real approval number, and it doesn’t improve, he’ll be the least popular president in the history of the county,

That includes Trump @RayGravesGhost

I have never in my life seen so much support for a President...including Ronald Reagan as I have seen for Trump. The other side are EXACTLY like little chihuahua's....ALL bark...with a tiny little nip for a bite. I can show you pictures of 4-500 boats in my area during Trump boat parades. I traveled all over in 2019-2020...and everywhere I went...Trump signs. There were 100 Trump signs for every ONE Brandon sign. These boat parades were EVERYWHERE around the Country. Please do not let the left hijack what RELLY happened in America. 2020 election WAS STOLEN. WE LET THEM STEAL IT.

I have never in my life seen so much support for a President...including Ronald Reagan as I have seen for Trump. The other side are EXACTLY like little chihuahua's....ALL bark...with a tiny little nip for a bite. I can show you pictures of 4-500 boats in my area during Trump boat parades. I traveled all over in 2019-2020...and everywhere I went...Trump signs. There were 100 Trump signs for every ONE Brandon sign. These boat parades were EVERYWHERE around the Country. Please do not let the left hijack what RELLY happened in America. 2020 election WAS STOLEN. WE LET THEM STEAL IT.
Only the delusional clueless don't know this by now. It was a treasonous coup on our electoral system. Never again.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT