ADVERTISEMENT

Love watching LSU pound Bama

Yep, Bamer's getting lit up. If not for a freakish punt return, they'd be getting blown out. Makes last week hurt that much more.......if only Grantham shows up to coach.

Reactions: 96-06-08GATOR
I feel great knowing we led this team going into the 4th qtr. Wow, Burrow is the real deal!!
You think Nebraska regrets not getting this guy? Great call there Frost..This guy may have just gone from a sixth round pick, to top ten territory. Amazing progression from the former unhralded backup at Ohio State.

Reactions: 96-06-08GATOR
Yep, Bamer's getting lit up. If not for a freakish punt return, they'd be getting blown out.
I said the same thing earlier on FB...has more to do with that LSU looks to be that good. They are better than when we played them I think. Bama has had no answer for them so far.

I said the same thing earlier on FB...has more to do with that LSU looks to be that good. They are better than when we played them I think. Bama has had no answer for them so far.

It looks like the same issues that plagued them in Clemson game. They are stout inside, but have issues defending against elite passing attacks. It's not that Alabama is overrated, just that Burrow is playing at another level. As did Lawrence last year.

Told everybody this offseason LSU was winning the SEC. And nah Bama ain’t getting in they got another lost coming. Tua is soft.

It looks like the same issues that plagued them in Clemson game. They are stout inside, but have issues defending against elite passing attacks. It's not that Alabama is overrated, just that Burrow is playing at another level. As did Lawrence last year.
Burrow is about to get paid and good for him...guy is playing lights out.

Reactions: TennesseeGator
But Bama will be ranked #4 next wk and still make the playoffs
Huh? Pounded? It looks like a very close game to me! Are you one of those posters that maybe pulls the trigger too soon and should maybe wait until the game is over??

Huh? Pounded? It looks like a very close game to me! Are you one of those posters that maybe pulls the trigger too soon and should maybe wait until the game is over??

Are you one of those dumbasses who knows nothing about football? LSU is balls deep in bamas ass right now....just pounding mercilessly and about to nut.

Well why would they drop much? They will be the highest ranked 1 loss team I would think. Isn’t that where they should be? I don’t like Bama either but how much do you think they should drop?

Reactions: GatorNation79
Yea was gonna say I don’t like Bama but realistically who are you putting ahead of them of the 1-loss teams? It should be:

1. Ohio State
2. LSU
3. Clemson

After that? Oregon lost to an Auburn team that’s going to finish with 4 losses and hasn’t beaten another ranked team all year. Penn St. who was #4 just lost. OU? They lost to Kansas St. Georgia lost at home to a South Carolina team that likely won’t make a bowl game. There aren’t a lot of good 1-loss teams and Bama would be favored against all of them on a neutral field.

Reactions: GatorNation79
Yea was gonna say I don’t like Bama but realistically who are you putting ahead of them of the 1-loss teams? It should be:

1. Ohio State
2. LSU
3. Clemson

After that? Oregon lost to an Auburn team that’s going to finish with 4 losses and hasn’t beaten another ranked team all year. Penn St. who was #4 just lost. OU? They lost to Kansas St. Georgia lost at home to a South Carolina team that likely won’t make a bowl game. There aren’t a lot of good 1-loss teams and Bama would be favored against all of them on a neutral field.
Yep correct.

Well why would they drop much? They will be the highest ranked 1 loss team I would think. Isn’t that where they should be? I don’t like Bama either but how much do you think they should drop?

No...they should be unranked

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT