ADVERTISEMENT

Looks like....

gatorchiz

Baby Gator
Oct 8, 2006
The Chump is still the Chump. Missed it while i was slawing down on corndogs laughing like crazy here in NOLA. Kentucky?! Really?! Stoopid question alert. Should we be worried next week?

The Chump is still the Chump. Missed it while i was slawing down on corndogs laughing like crazy here in NOLA. Kentucky?! Really?! Stoopid question alert. Should we be worried next week?

Yep they kept getting stuffed on 4th down and at the goal line etc. KY looked undersized some but were pretty stout against the run from what I saw in that game.

Carolina did lose their best player by far for the season in Deebo Samuel which really sucks for them and Muschamp. And UK has been quietly on the uptick the last couple of years. Yes, our streak vs them is in real jeopardy, considering we are on the road and the performance of our offense thus far.

Carolina did lose their best player by far for the season in Deebo Samuel which really sucks for them and Muschamp. And UK has been quietly on the uptick the last couple of years. Yes, our streak vs them is in real jeopardy, considering we are on the road and the performance of our offense thus far.

I see a clumsy looking 2015 type game coming this week when we go up there.

The Gator offense gets worse every year with McElwain....looks like us with Fredo Bowden running the offense, except you guys don't even throw the jump ball, Jeff Bowden's main offensive play.

I see a clumsy looking 2015 type game coming this week when we go up there.
And all summer long I've just "felt" like this is the year the streak snaps vs UK. Just like I felt we were going to lose easily vs Michigan even before all the suspensions. But, hey, if Franks has now gotten the nerves out and his confidence blossoming after that 4th quarter vs Tennesee, then maybe we can actually cobble together a not half bad looking offense.....if that happens, then we can beat UK like we are used to and perhaps contend in the East. But until then, we will stay in offensive purgatory and every single game is up in the air, including UK, Carolina, and especially a good looking defensive Vandy. I think we got Mizzou beat no matter how bad we may suck or whoever the QB is, lol.

Reactions: Gator Fever
Umm. Insta. I mentioned run game. Was in Hogans Heroes watching my high schools rival, Emmit, hes an asshat, run for over 200 in his first game against the bammers. Remember the Great Wall of Florida, 84. Much more. Our o line and running game is shite.

And all summer long I've just "felt" like this is the year the streak snaps vs UK. Just like I felt we were going to lose easily vs Michigan even before all the suspensions. But, hey, if Franks has now gotten the nerves out and his confidence blossoming after that 4th quarter vs Tennesee, then maybe we can actually cobble together a not half bad looking offense.....if that happens, then we can beat UK like we are used to and perhaps contend in the East. But until then, we will stay in offensive purgatory and every single game is up in the air, including UK, Carolina, and especially a good looking defensive Vandy. I think we got Mizzou beat no matter how bad we may suck or whoever the QB is, lol.

We just need to use Franks. That was our only pass over 10 yards according to the show I watched. We could have Tom Brady and it wouldn't matter if these coaches don't learn how to call a game. What we watched was seriously two of the worst coaching performances I have ever seen.

I'm not sure which coach has the responsibility to teach our RBs how to block, but they're doing a horrific job! Geez

And if our RBs don't stop holding the ball like a damn kitten I'm gonna lose my effing mind! How many times will they fumble on breakaway runs before something changes. This fumbling crap was a problem last season as well. smh

Umm. Insta. I mentioned run game. Was in Hogans Heroes watching my high schools rival, Emmit, hes an asshat, run for over 200 in his first game against the bammers. Remember the Great Wall of Florida, 84. Much more. Our o line and running game is shite.

Hogans was one of the only places in town that I could get a cold Watney's Red Barrel Beer, back in the day. Brewed in an old monastery in Londonary, UK since (1487) 5 years before Columbus sailed. It's not available anywhere in the US now that I'm aware of,,, jus-damn! The last time I was in Hogans they still had a single up on their collection shelf. I nearly began crying over it... :(

Great cold right out of the bottle, or warm draft like the Brits like to drink it.
At the Old English Pub on Big Pine Key, I used to get a half pint in a pint glass, use a red hot soldering iron (stick it in for a couple of seconds and then pull it right back out) and it instantly turns the beer into a full pint of sweet foamy marine beer. You gotta try it to understand how GOOD it is. (shit-face your girl in no time) :D
Or mix it half and half with Guiness Dark for the best Black & Tan ever made. Ahhhhh, but deem were da-daze... :cool:

BTW -- This is NOT the same beer as the cheap imitation that was later brewed in Canada. That crap was panther-p.... :oops:
======

Anywho.... The parts for a decent running game are there imo chiz.

Coaching, game plan, play structures, and play calling are all questionable imo. Having all of that come together eventually will solve much of what you, I, and most others worry about.

However, Toney and M.Davis can still do some good, even if nothing else get's better, IF they will just play them more. JMOHO's of course.... :cool:

Did you see that play your boy Scarlett made???

Me either.

Lol I had to.

I'll be the first one to admit he is a shitty blocker, like ALL our backs. But I have never tried to say he was a good blocker. And he is 1000x the runner upright Thompson is. Even with Scarlett gone for good Thompson is still our 3rd best back, and that is assuming Lemons is a RS

I'll be the first one to admit he is a shitty blocker, like ALL our backs. But I have never tried to say he was a good blocker. And he is 1000x the runner upright Thompson is. Even with Scarlett gone for good Thompson is still our 3rd best back, and that is assuming Lemons is a RS
No doubt that Malik and Perine are ahead of him.

I wonder if Cronkite feels dumb for transferring?

No doubt that Malik and Perine are ahead of him.

I wonder if Cronkite feels dumb for transferring?

Cronkrite was being chit on imo, just like Trask and Stephens.
Cronkrite was the prolly the smart one of that group... :rolleyes:
I wish that Cronkrite had stayed, and the Red-butthead had left instead.

Next year it's going to be:
Lamical Perine
Malik Davis
Adarius Lemons
Dameon Pierce
Iverson Clement
RB Looks 'locked and loaded' to me.

So Cronkrite was good to go imo...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT