ADVERTISEMENT

Looking for 4 Vandy Tickets

Gators909

Chomp Artist
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2009
Looking to bring my Wife and 2 kids (7 year old girl and 5 year old boy). It will be our Son's first game in the Swamp. Ideally, I'd love to purchase any seats in the shade (or box seats if any are for sale). If anyone knows, please hit me up as I'd be more than happy to purchase available tickets. We are a gator family (both my wife and I are alumni) and we look forward to raising the next generation of gators fans!

I have 2 and I’m checking with my partner (law) who sits next to me to see if he’d sell his 2. Great seats. Sect 7 Row 51 behind Gators bench.

Edit: The 2 next to me are being used and my wife gave our 2 to a friend. Sorry about that. Hope your family enjoys the game and homecoming.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gators909
Looking to bring my Wife and 2 kids (7 year old girl and 5 year old boy). It will be our Son's first game in the Swamp. Ideally, I'd love to purchase any seats in the shade (or box seats if any are for sale). If anyone knows, please hit me up as I'd be more than happy to purchase available tickets. We are a gator family (both my wife and I are alumni) and we look forward to raising the next generation of gators fans!
$40,000 a ticket.

I have 2 and I’m checking with my partner (law) who sits next to me to see if he’d sell his 2. Great seats. Sect 7 Row 51 behind Gators bench.

Edit: The 2 next to me are being used and my wife gave our 2 to a friend. Sorry about that. Hope your family enjoys the game and homecoming.
All good, thanks for checking on it for me. I ended up getting 4 tickets just last night from a Friend. Excited to be there and to be able to bring my son for the first time (will only be my daughters 2nd time ever too).

All good, thanks for checking on it for me. I ended up getting 4 tickets just last night from a Friend. Excited to be there and to be able to bring my son for the first time (will only be my daughters 2nd time ever too).
Taking our 3 year old for his first game today too.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT