ADVERTISEMENT

Look everyone, I'm an expert on Thermodynamics

You know all of this is on his Bumble profile. I suspect it gets as much play there as here.
If you're talking about who I think you're talking about, this reminds me when he cried about his portfolio going to shiite about 4 years ago. Funny how he never mentions his portfolio now when there are other wealthy people complaining about theirs not even a year after The Groper Joe became President. I know you remember because he begged me to open mine here.

Reactions: nail1988
If you're talking about who I think you're talking about, this reminds me when he cried about his portfolio going to shiite about 4 years ago. Funny how he never mentions his portfolio now when there are other wealthy people complaining about theirs not even a year after The Groper Joe became President. I know you remember because he begged me to open mine here.
El Ratón?

I’m curious if the white knight el ratón helps Dickie out tonight

giphy.gif
😂

giphy.gif

heres-johnny.gif

While you're looking at posts you should probably take a look at the one with the Jack Nicholson image in it

Should we interpret no moderation ban for that photo to mean that's OK by board rules?

If you understand that image, you're probably mature enough to handle the content. The act is inferred...unlike your circle image.

PS...Grow up.

Applying your logic, you're the expert with the circle deal?

I can live with these assumptions.

No actually others long before me referred to certain posters on here as such

Seems you're confirming your membership is said club by protesting too much again

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT