ADVERTISEMENT

LOL...........Putin comments about Biden...

NavigatorII

Bull Gator
Dec 8, 2004
"I want to say that the image of President Biden that our press and even the American press paints has nothing in common with reality," Putin told the graduates.

"He was on a long trip, had flown across the Ocean, and had to contend with jet lag and the time difference. When I fly it takes its toll. But he looked cheerful, we spoke face-to-face for two or maybe more hours. He's completely across his brief," said Putin."

"I want to say that the image of President Biden that our press and even the American press paints has nothing in common with reality," Putin told the graduates.

"Biden is a professional, and you have to be very careful in working with him to make sure you don’t miss anything. He doesn’t miss anything, I can assure you."

😂

I can just imagine General Stonewall Jackson telling the Richmond Press the same about General George McClellan (removed by Lincoln from general commander in chief of the Union Army during the Civil War after doing nothing).

200.gif

• Haha
Reactions: fatman76

"He was on a long trip, had flown across the Ocean, and had to contend with jet lag and the time difference. When I fly it takes its toll. But he looked cheerful, we spoke face-to-face for two or maybe more hours. He's completely across his brief," said Putin."

"Biden is a professional, and you have to be very careful in working with him to make sure you don’t miss anything. He doesn’t miss anything, I can assure you."

😂

I can just imagine General Stonewall Jackson telling the Richmond Press the same about General George McClellan (removed by Lincoln from general commander in chief of the Union Army during the Civil War after doing nothing).

200.gif

This'll help .....

Reactions: gatordad3

😂

200.gif
Putin is Trumping Biden.

Did we expect this from Putin…

giphy.gif
Hilarious isn't it? Reminds me of the old SEC days when Bear Bryant was about to play the Gators. UF was about as hapless as UK back in those days on the gridiron. But leave it to the Bear to play pyschological warefare. And I quote:

Never count out that Gator team. " They have the finest long snapper in the nation".

This actually was said. 😂

giphy.gif

Of Course Putin will say nice things about Biden. He knows Biden or the US under Biden is no threat and that he, Putin will get anything he wants.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT