ADVERTISEMENT

LMAO! 'Medical experts' across the globe mystified at why flu cases are down 98%

Love the bolded part. So you just admitted that staying indoors leads to MORE cases and deaths.

That's precisely why blue states are pushing for lockdowns. Politics over public safety.

And yes, cases going up proves that masks and social distancing does NOT stop the spread. This is just common sense. If masks and social distancing worked, then cases would be going DOWN, not UP as you claim.

The public spending more time inside cuts down on distancing. Also correlate Florida's cases with the Gov. relaxing all bars, gyms, restaurant, etc capacities. Even a non-critical thinker like Ghost can grasp why the # went up at that point. Ghost must still believe masks kill, cause CO2 poisoning, and oxygen deprivation. LOL

But, didn't your leader convince you ( before or after he admitted he was lying to you?) that he saved 2M lives?
And how exactly did he supposedly save those lives? Wasn't it shut downs, masks, hygiene, and distancing? Of course he really deferred all the important decisions/responsibilty to the Governors but that was what flattened the curve.

So now you want to talk about Trump after you stuck your foot in your mouth and admitted that masks and social distancing aren't slowing the spread?

That's why cases are up. As you said.

I guess they are not experts anymore. Can I call myself an expert? I think I could come up with a reasonable explanation with a little common sense.

To be clear, I do not blame Trump for covid being here, I blame his response to it.

And I've explained why your response to his response is illogical.

You don't like Trump and his response is the crutch you're using to justify an illogical conclusion. Bill Clinton and Obama's brilliant test tube genius love child could not have stopped what was unleashed.

So now you want to talk about Trump after you stuck your foot in your mouth and admitted that masks and social distancing aren't slowing the spread?

That's why cases are up. As you said.

You claimed they aren't slowing spread, nobody else has been that ignorant. Any proof, link or evidence? Tell us how the curve flattened months ago then? Trump claimed he saved those lives, how then? Certainly you have some proof? Trump's 2M deaths were if there was no mitigation and now Ghost says that's the way he wants to go. Ghost wants 2M Americans dead? Pathetic non-human and repulsive. That's about the most sickening post I've ever read, that Ghost wants 2M Americans to die rather than be inconvenienced by the virus.

You claimed they aren't slowing spread, nobody else has been that ignorant. Any proof, link or evidence?

Yeah, let's go back to what you just claimed:
Also false. # are way up.

So you said cases are up. And going up while everyone wears a mask and social distances.

So that proves the mask and social distancing are NOT slowing the spread.

This isn't that hard.

This is false. All these up tick on cases are in states that are in lockdown n require masks. FYI- cases are a bs marker. It’s not a death sentence or a big deal. I personally know ppl who had tested for the China virus yet didn’t feel anything more thus a slight cold. I also know those who were gonna get tested but left since it took too long and then they were called n informed they tested positive. Lol. So ur cases are bs! I will worry about the death count and ones that are from China virus. Not the deaths of unhealthy ppl who then got the virus and then passed away. Most likely they would have passed away from the flu had they got it.
The virus will be around like the flu. Media n idiots like urself need to get over it n allow ppl to go on about their lives. Mask mandates are bs n don’t help.
if u need or want to wear one then do so but to bully or shame others when they don’t need to that’s bs!
Funny truth,.....
Check in on your friends who are logical. They are not OK. This is what life is like on a daily basis for logical folks:

LOGICAL FRIEND AT RESTAURANT:
Hostess: ok, I can seat you at this table right here (4 feet away), but I will need you to wear a mask to the table.

Logical friend: what happens when I get to the table?

Hostess: you can take off the mask.

Logical friend: then it is safe over there?

Hostess: yes.

Logical friend: are those fans blowing above the table? Is that the air-conditioning I feel? Is the air circulating in here?

Hostess: no words. Confused look.

LOGICAL FRIEND AT GROCERY STORE:
Why is there plastic on the payment keypad?

Cashier: to protect people from Covid

Logical friend: but isn’t everyone touching the plastic keypad the same way they would the regular keypad?

Cashier: no words. Confused look.

LOGICAL FRIEND AT DRIVE-THRU

Server: (holds a tray out the window with a bag of food for logical friend to grab)

Logical friend: why is my bag of food on a tray?
Server: so I don’t touch your food because of Covid.

Logical friend: didn’t the cook touch my food? Didn’t the boy wrapping my food touch it and then touch it again when placing it in my bag? Didn’t you touch the bag and put it on the tray? Didn’t you touch the tray?

Server: no words. Confused look.
Life is hard for logical friends right now.
I have one!

We're playing in a fall Lax league here in NoVA. Coaches have to wear masks, but players don't.

If you've never played lacrosse, it's tradition to "get the goalie" win or lose, basically thank the idiot who's willing to stand in the cage and take 70mph shots to the cup all day. The way the field rotates you always end the game with your goalie at the opposite end your bench is on.

Well apparently, even after playing a contact sport for an hour, it's too dangerous for the benches to cross each other to give props to their goalie. Then after the game they won't let us meet in the field area, they make us go out to the parking lot. Apparently Covid doesn't like parking lots, and only spreads when players get close to each other after the clock reads 0:00.

Yeah, let's go back to what you just claimed:

So you said cases are up. And going up while everyone wears a mask and social distances.

So that proves the mask and social distancing are NOT slowing the spread.

This isn't that hard.

"Everyone wears a mask and social distances" Try again.

"Everyone wears a mask and social distances" Try again.

We know they are, cause there are fines given if they aren't.

Yet cases, as you claim, are still way up.

That proves masks and social distancing does NOT stop or even slow the spread.

This isn't that hard.

Why do we care if cases are going up but deaths and hospitalizations are going down? Isnt that a good sign that we are beating it?

Of course it is. But note how the media is distorting it to fear monger.

"OMG Cases in the South SKYROCKET! They opened too soon!!!!"

No shit cases are up, that's what happens when you reopen. And as @Nolec admitted, when you stay LOCKED INSIDE, that's when more deaths happen cause no one can social distance.

Red states are kicking ass, blue states have more deaths, cause their governors want to stay locked down for as long as possible.

At least till November 3rd. These people are sick.

No shit cases are up, that's what happens when you reopen. And as @Nolec admitted, when you stay LOCKED INSIDE, that's when more deaths happen cause no one can social distance.

Red states are kicking ass, blue states have more deaths, cause their governors want to stay locked down for as long as possible.

MeatChicken, Kalifornia, New York, New Jersey, and as Ron Zook once pronounced, ILLI NOISE.

Ghost says it's ok for 2M Americans to die as long as it's not inconvenient to him. Ghost is too dim to comprehend that parties, dining, social gatherings going from outside to inside is different than people being "LOCKED INSIDE".
And if Ghost being wrong again there was not enough, here's the link to his idea of red states kicking ass. So seems Ghost is once again HOODWINKED> LOL

https://www.brookings.edu/blog/the-...rs-covid-19-spreads-further-into-red-america/

This is exactly what the left does not want us to know and hear about. Haven't even seen the media covering it once either.

Total hospitalizations are going up in many areas, some critically- see El Paso. Deaths are rising as well. The rate of hosp, and deaths is lower than before, but with case # hitting very high levels, you still increase deaths and hosp.

Ghost says it's ok for 2M Americans to die as long as it's not inconvenient to him. Ghost is too dim to comprehend that parties, dining, social gatherings going from outside to inside is different than people being "LOCKED INSIDE".
And if Ghost being wrong again there was not enough, here's the link to his idea of red states kicking ass. So seems Ghost is once again HOODWINKED> LOL

https://www.brookings.edu/blog/the-...rs-covid-19-spreads-further-into-red-america/

Brookings Institute? LMAO!

You have already admitted that people being locked inside leads to more deaths. I agreed with you, let's let everyone out. That's what red states have done, and that's why red states are kicking ass.

No one gives a shit about rising cases, except emotional sheep like you. It's the freaking flu, it's not AIDS.

Try putting public safety over politics. You might like it.

You have already admitted that people being locked inside leads to more deaths. I agreed with you, let's let everyone out. That's what red states have done, and that's why red states are kicking ass.

No one gives a shit about rising cases, except emotional sheep like you. It's the freaking flu, it's not AIDS.

That totally goes against libtard logic

Total hospitalizations are going up in many areas, some critically- see El Paso. Deaths are rising as well. The rate of hosp, and deaths is lower than before, but with case # hitting very high levels, you still increase deaths and hosp.

In other words, hospitalizations are up in one place, so let's set a NATIONAL policiy as a result?

Put public safety over politics. It's too late anyway, Trump is gonna win in a landslide.

Insta ignores any science that doesn't fit his personal agenda. Been doing that since he fell in love with aliens.

Just another of the many times that I've proven that the nolelicker is as FoS as it gets....

When he can't refute reality, then he makes weak attempts at personal attacks.
Personal attacks and free speech are always okay wid me, but your own incompetent attempts at it are just Clown-U Grad :p ludicrous....

Former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Intelligence, Chris Mellon, made the bombshell...

Intelligence chief Chris Mellon reveals HE provided New York Times with three UFO videos it published in 2017 - after being handed clips in a Pentagon parking lot by Defense Department official. The footage contains images of three ‘unexplained aerial phenomena’ (UAP) captured by Navy pilots between 2004 and 2015. The footage was included in the Times' 2017 report that also unveiled the existence of the Pentagon's (AATIP) Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program.

The 63-year-old Mellon told Fox that he met with an unnamed individual in the parking lot of the Pentagon months earlier and was handed a package containing three videos of ‘unexplained aerial phenomena’ captured by Navy pilots between 2004 and 2015.

‘I received the videos, the now famous videos in the Pentagon parking lot from a Defense Department official. I still have the packaging,’ Mellon is heard telling the filmmakers. ‘This is a case where somebody bent the (Top Secret) rules a little bit, and they did so for the larger good and we’re absolutely all better off because of it.’

For more than a decade, the Pentagon had been conducting classified briefings for congressional committees, aerospace company executives and other government officials.

The briefings were centered on sightings, video footage, and radar logs by military pilots of ‘unexplained aerial phenomena’ which seemed to transcend existing flight technologysuch as an aircraft with no visible engine at 30,000ft, traveling at hypersonic speed. To this day, officials still have no idea what the recorded object was, with weather phenomenon, man-made craft and birds having all since been ruled out.

The disclosure of these clips serves as the grounding theme of The Phenomenon.

The 100 minute-long film, in part, analyzes the history of UFO sightings in the US from the 1940s all the way up the footage released by the DOD this spring.

This is the kind of stuff that the iG had personal knowledge of over 50 years ago.... 🤓

In other words, hospitalizations are up in one place, so let's set a NATIONAL policiy as a result?

Put public safety over politics. It's too late anyway, Trump is gonna win in a landslide.
That’s the other part of the logic I have never been able to understand. From the side of the aisle that enjoys the word diversity they sure do hate it in practice. Wyoming and the Dakotas are not the same as California or New York. Those people should be able to make their laws and rules as they see fit. This is the problem when diversity is only seen as something as skin deep. One solution for complex problems leads to more problems.

That’s the other part of the logic I have never been able to understand. From the side of the aisle that enjoys the word diversity they sure do hate it in practice. Wyoming and the Dakotas are not the same as California or New York. Those people should be able to make their laws and rules as they see fit. This is the problem when diversity is only seen as something as skin deep. One solution for complex problems leads to more problems.

Last night a black Supreme Court Justice swore in the first woman to the SC who had school-age children.

Wonderful night for blacks and women, two groups the left claims to champion. Yet they insulted and attacked both of them.

What the left says they stand for and what they DO stand for are oceans apart.

Reactions: instaGATOR

Ghost says science and math are hard, ignorance is easy. Kill 2M is fine.

Ghost says science and math are hard, ignorance is easy. Kill 2M is fine.

I don't want to kill anyone, that's why I support reopening, which is what red states are doing.

You support keeping everyone locked indoors, which you've admitted leads to more deaths.

This is why I beg everyone to NEVER listen to anything you say on any topic.

PS: You've also claimed that cases are way up, which proves that masks and social distancing do NOT slow or stop the spread of covid. Agreed?

Reactions: BlueEyedGator17

You must practice being ignorant because you are very good at it. If you can't, won't , or are too lazy , or too unintelligent to keep up with the National cases numbers, you should stay out of threads where they are discussed. You just embarrass yourself.

You must practice being ignorant because you are very good at it. If you can't, won't , or are too lazy , or too unintelligent to keep up with the National cases numbers, you should stay out of threads where they are discussed. You just embarrass yourself.

Again, no one gives a shit about cases numbers.

One more time:

1 - Our fatass 74-year old President got covid and recovered in 48 hours.

2 - A fatass 91-year old former FSU coach got it and recovered in a few days

No one gives a shit about cases. Except for emotional sheep who think this is AIDS 2.0. Moron.

Again, no one gives a shit about cases numbers.

One more time:

1 - Our fatass 74-year old President got covid and recovered in 48 hours.

2 - A fatass 91-year old former FSU coach got it and recovered in a few days

No one gives a shit about cases. Except for emotional sheep who think this is AIDS 2.0. Moron.

Wow Ghost , pat yourself on the back, you can name two people that were hospitalized that survived covid. That must absolutely mean it's nothing.... except to the nearly 1000 Americans that died yesterday from it and their families, who might actually give a shit. Obvious that you don't and that's pathetic.

Wow Ghost , pat yourself on the back, you can name two people that were hospitalized that survived covid. That must absolutely mean it's nothing.... except to the nearly 1000 Americans that died yesterday from it and their families, who might actually give a shit. Obvious that you don't and that's pathetic.

800k people a year die from abortions, which you support. Tell me more about who is pathetic.

Reactions: Dr. Curmudgeon
And flu/pneumonia from the elderly in nursing homes which none of these people spouting death numbers really care about other than statistical data.

Plus @Nolec has already admitted that keeping people locked in their houses equals more deaths, yet when I say let's let everyone outside and save lives....I'm pathetic?

@sadgator was right about one thing, there IS a health crisis in this country. There's a mental illness crisis on the left, and we need to start addressing it as soon as this election is over.

800k people a year die from abortions, which you support. Tell me more about who is pathetic.

Where do you have any proof of this? Waiting.

We have proof you're ok with 2M American death as per your post. You also said you don't care about cases skyrocketing and 1000 deaths/da. Is your country, if it is the USA, pathetic as it allows those abortions?

Plus @Nolec has already admitted that keeping people locked in their houses equals more deaths, yet when I say let's let everyone outside and save lives....I'm pathetic?

@sadgator was right about one thing, there IS a health crisis in this country. There's a mental illness crisis on the left, and we need to start addressing it as soon as this election is over.

Poor Ghost is so tired of losing he simply makes up his own narrative now. LOL Ghost lyin', dancin' and spinnin' and losin' yet again.

Yes...narrative only. No empathy for the lives lost only jabs at PDT to keep the focus off of his impressive resume the last 4 years.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT