ADVERTISEMENT

LMAO! 'Medical experts' across the globe mystified at why flu cases are down 98%

The recent report shows the numbers are going down but what’s funny is they say so are the test numbers. So when Trump says the more we test the more cases we get but he’s looking at it wrong but then they can do the same but they are right. Lol. Bs! Ppl aren’t getting tested cause they don’t have Symptoms. Simple. And locking ppl down doesn’t work. Typical democrats free mongering and using politics at a time like this.

The numbers will eventually go down everywhere.

When they do, months or years later, sheep like @Nolec will claim 'See? The masks are working! TOLD YOU!'

Lockdowns and 'safer at home' orders kill people. Science.

Reactions: BlueEyedGator17
I thought cases were up everywhere and that's why you sheep were scared to death and staying at home?

Now you're implying cases are down? So you agree it's time to end this lockdown silliness and stop killing people? Goodness you've finally found your soul!

No implication the numbers were down at all. Care to explain how you see that?

He knows it's not. I started a thread when Alabama did mask mandate and tracked covid cases and deaths every day. Cases and deaths went UP after adopting the mask mandate, not down. When I asked @Nolec to admit that proved that masks didn't work, he deflected to the 7-day moving average in INDIA and a debunked HCQ study from Brazil LMAO!

If masks and social distancing worked, we would have proof and we would know. This isn't that hard.

Ghost is spinnin, dancin' and lyin' again. Prove any of that with Ala.

The recent report shows the numbers are going down but what’s funny is they say so are the test numbers. So when Trump says the more we test the more cases we get but he’s looking at it wrong but then they can do the same but they are right. Lol. Bs! Ppl aren’t getting tested cause they don’t have Symptoms. Simple. And locking ppl down doesn’t work. Typical democrats free mongering and using politics at a time like this.
Also false. # are way up.

The numbers will eventually go down everywhere.

When they do, months or years later, sheep like @Nolec will claim 'See? The masks are working! TOLD YOU!'

Lockdowns and 'safer at home' orders kill people. Science.

Seriously, that is your answer to a virus. Stupid. Your guys were the ones touting that "Trump saved 2M lives" ( false of course) but those were the estimates with zero mitigation. That's your solution?

Seriously, that is your answer to a virus. Stupid. Your guys were the ones touting that "Trump saved 2M lives" ( false of course) but those were the estimates with zero mitigation. That's your solution?

Well we tried your way, everyone stay at home, wear masks, social distance, wash your hands, and 8 months later it's still an issue.

So obvious, your solution didn't work.

So we should try something new. Oh wait...Sweden did that, and it's working famously for them.

So let's copy what Sweden is doing! No no....that makes too much sense.

Reactions: gatordad3
Well we tried your way, everyone stay at home, wear masks, social distance, wash your hands, and 8 months later it's still an issue.

So obvious, your solution didn't work.

So we should try something new. Oh wait...Sweden did that, and it's working famously for them.

So let's copy what Sweden is doing! No no....that makes too much sense.

So we're in total agreement that the US handling of covid has been a complete failure. Finally.

Also false. # are way up.
So we're in total agreement that the US handling of covid has been a complete failure. Finally.
nope, but tell me. Should trump have waited forever 1k ppl to die before lifting a finger to act ? It’s what he did for the h1n1. Btw- how is the China virus trumps fault but Obama doesn’t get blamed for his? U democrats are so backwards. Lol

Also, do u realize 40% of the deaths were due to 5 democrat governors? Sending the sick back to the nursing homes. Crazy how those facts don’t get reported isn’t it. Lol

Prove it snowflake! I’ve already looked it up. Btw.. cnn isn’t a reliable source. Haha
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us

Looking it up on FB/Twitter isn't acceptable sport.

nope, but tell me. Should trump have waited forever 1k ppl to die before lifting a finger to act ? It’s what he did for the h1n1. Btw- how is the China virus trumps fault but Obama doesn’t get blamed for his? U democrats are so backwards. Lol

So don't vote for Obama... I didn't

Also, do u realize 40% of the deaths were due to 5 democrat governors? Sending the sick back to the nursing homes. Crazy how those facts don’t get reported isn’t it. Lol

Perhaps the Governors were listening to Trump's admitted lies about the virus at the beginning, before they realized he couldn't be trusted. Trump told them there was nothing to worry about.

Perhaps the Governors were listening to Trump's admitted lies about the virus at the beginning, before they realized he couldn't be trusted. Trump told them there was nothing to worry about.

Being a smartass or do you actually believe something so stupid?

Blame Trump if it makes you feel better. No Dem would have done better with Covid and Biden would have made it much worse with his "xenophobic" tripe.

This is on China. Once it got away from them the entire world was screwed and there was nothing anyone could do about it.

You're pissed because Trump didn't scream fire in a movie theater...because that's all that would have amounted from him showing how scared the experts were. That's also why Fauci and others downplayed it....but that doesn't bother you. Fauci flat out lied about PPE so that there wasn't a run on it before it could be safeguarded for the people who needed it the most. Im not pissed at Fauci EITHER...difficult times, difficult choices.

Reactions: gatordad3

I reviewed ur link and it doesn’t support ur claim. Lol
covid cases chart Florida check this out!

I reviewed ur link. It doesn’t say we have an increase in cases. I can send u a link also that shows no points just a bunch of data. Lol

lol. Sure! Can’t accept when ur wrong huh? Lol

The US hasn't handled covid, the states have. The red states, for the most part, have acted responsibly and put public health and safety over politics.

The blue states have done the opposite, and that why most of the deaths come from blue states.

The red states reopened, cases soared, deaths fell off a cliff.

@Nolec thinks more deaths and few cases is the better idea. This is why I beg everyone here to never listen to anything @Nolec says. The life you save, could be your own.

I reviewed ur link. It doesn’t say we have an increase in cases. I can send u a link also that shows no points just a bunch of data. Lol

lol. Sure! Can’t accept when ur wrong huh? Lol

Read the graph " Daily Cases in US" in the link. If you cannot see the graph rising in October... seek professional help. Google WSJ covid headlines. Dude the case rate has peaked again and all legit sources has it.

The US hasn't handled covid, the states have. The red states, for the most part, have acted responsibly and put public health and safety over politics.

The blue states have done the opposite, and that why most of the deaths come from blue states.

The red states reopened, cases soared, deaths fell off a cliff.

@Nolec thinks more deaths and few cases is the better idea. This is why I beg everyone here to never listen to anything @Nolec says. The life you save, could be your own.

There is no rational nor medical basis to have more deaths and fewer cases. Explain. Link? Simply made up verbiage most likely. Also the cases # are rising fastest in "your red" states.

Blaming Trump for covid is like blaming FDR for the Holocaust. Once it was set in motion and got away from China, no president and no government on Earth was going to be able to stop it.

To be fair, I'm not sure China could have stopped it even if they had reacted appropriately.

To be clear, I do not blame Trump for covid being here, I blame his response to it.

Read the graph " Daily Cases in US" in the link. If you cannot see the graph rising in October... seek professional help. Google WSJ covid headlines. Dude the case rate has peaked again and all legit sources has it.
It’s not a peak. It’s been going down forever the longest time and only recently has it gone up slightly. Btw- once again, it’s not a life or death thing based on case numbers. In addition, it’s not even accounting for false positives. So many bs data to politically drive an agenda.
I wish I knew how to freaking add a pic to this site n I would show more of how ur bs is ridiculous.

If true, then that proves masks and social distancing aren't slowing the spread.

There is no rational nor medical basis to have more deaths and fewer cases. Explain. Link? Simply made up verbiage most likely. Also the cases # are rising fastest in "your red" states.

Of course they are rising fastest in the red states, because the red states are reopening faster because we put public safety over politics.

Sweden Close To Victory Over Coronavirus;
Never Had A Lockdown Or Mask Mandate

“Sweden has gone from being the country with the most infections in Europe to the safest one.”

Tegnell previously warned that encouraging people to wear face masks is “very dangerous” because it gives a false sense of security but does not effectively stem the spread of the virus.

The findings that have been produced through face masks are astonishingly weak, even though so many people around the world wear them,” Tengell has urged.

Last week, the European Center for Disease Prevention and Control confirmed Sweden’s drop in infection rate, with only 12 cases per million, compared to 18 in neighboring Denmark and 14 in nearby Norway.

So, I guess it's 'which scientists do you want to believe' instead.
Who do you believe when the scientists don't even agree with each other?
iG -- I'd rather die on my feet, than live on my knees.... (in lockdown wearing a freakin' mask)

Airgasm -- That great feeling you get when you take that stinkin' mask off and get a breath of fresh air... ;)

Last edited:
If true, then that proves masks and social distancing aren't slowing the spread.

Ghost makes an incorrect baseless statement and ... in his next post completely refutes what he just posted. "Red states opening fastest" Then he follows that with the redundantly illogical "public safety over politics" How is having more cases in red states + public safety over politics..... in the RED states. OMG. HOODWINKED

Sweden Close To Victory Over Coronavirus;
Never Had A Lockdown Or Mask Mandate

“Sweden has gone from being the country with the most infections in Europe to the safest one.”

Tegnell previously warned that encouraging people to wear face masks is “very dangerous” because it gives a false sense of security but does not effectively stem the spread of the virus.

The findings that have been produced through face masks are astonishingly weak, even though so many people around the world wear them,” Tengell has urged.

Last week, the European Center for Disease Prevention and Control confirmed Sweden’s drop in infection rate, with only 12 cases per million, compared to 18 in neighboring Denmark and 14 in nearby Norway.

So, I guess it's 'which scientists do you want to believe' instead.
Who do you believe when the scientists don't even agree with each other?
iG -- I'd rather die on my feet, than live on my knees.... (in lockdown wearing a freakin' mask)

Airgasm -- That great feeling you get when you take that stinkin' mask off and get a breath of fresh air... ;)

Instaloon posts a Sept. 8th Sweden article. They were at 500 cases/ day then. Now 1500 cases/day. Nevermind.

No it does not prove that at all. It proves that the cases go down with masks, distancing, hygiene and cases go up when people aren't as strict on it and are spending more time indoors.

Actual DEATHS that resulted ONLY from the Communist Red Chinese Kung Flu is the only number with any real meaning to me. That number says to me that no real pandemic exists, just a bunch of political scare tactics that don't work on me.

The dogs chasing their tails and the chicken little's that keep on screaming that the sky is falling are useless dweebs that aren't worth their salt imoho.

Reactions: martycat1
Ghost makes an incorrect baseless statement and ... in his next post completely refutes what he just posted. "Red states opening fastest" Then he follows that with the redundantly illogical "public safety over politics" How is having more cases in red states + public safety over politics..... in the RED states. OMG. HOODWINKED

Because cases aren't a death sentence. It's just the flu. That's why we have more cases in red states and a higher death rate in blue states. And the faster everyone gets it, the quicker we get over it. And that will happen first in red states because they put public safety over politics.

This is why I beg everyone to never listen to @Nolec on any topic.

Reactions: instaGATOR
No it does not prove that at all. It proves that the cases go down with masks, distancing, hygiene and cases go up when people aren't as strict on it and are spending more time indoors.

Love the bolded part. So you just admitted that staying indoors leads to MORE cases and deaths.

That's precisely why blue states are pushing for lockdowns. Politics over public safety.

And yes, cases going up proves that masks and social distancing does NOT stop the spread. This is just common sense. If masks and social distancing worked, then cases would be going DOWN, not UP as you claim.

Actual DEATHS that resulted ONLY from the Communist Red Chinese Kung Flu is the only number with any real meaning to me. That number says to me that no real pandemic exists, just a bunch of political scare tactics that don't work on me.

The dogs chasing their tails and the chicken little's that keep on screaming that the sky is falling are useless dweebs that aren't worth their salt imoho.

Insta ignores any science that doesn't fit his personal agenda. Been doing that since he fell in love with aliens.

We've got all that now, and you claim cases are up.

But, didn't your leader convince you ( before or after he admitted he was lying to you?) that he saved 2M lives?
And how exactly did he supposedly save those lives? Wasn't it shut downs, masks, hygiene, and distancing? Of course he really deferred all the important decisions/responsibilty to the Governors but that was what flattened the curve.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT