ADVERTISEMENT

LMAO! 'Medical experts' across the globe mystified at why flu cases are down 98%

Gee, I wonder why????? @Nolec any idea?

Sheep hoodwinked again...

Mask wearing, social distancing, and hand hygiene already in widespread use for Covid prevention is the answer that Ghost is looking for. Scientists believe that is why S. America has gone though its' flu season with low numbers. ( Sept. 30, 2020 "Scientific American". Poor Ghost hates masks. LOL Ghost Hoodwinked. Looks like those sheep beat him again.

I am confused about something. Why would somebody come on a message board and spew untruths unless they are being payed by an outside entity which is hypocrisy? Nolec, Bcs911 and a few others need to look in the mirror. It is laid out for you to see in plain sight. The truth is there.

I am confused about something. Why would somebody come on a message board and spew untruths unless they are being payed by an outside entity which is hypocrisy? Nolec, Bcs911 and a few others need to look in the mirror. It is laid out for you to see in plain sight. The truth is there.

What untruths were posted in this thread?

Mask wearing, social distancing, and hand hygiene already in widespread use for Covid prevention is the answer that Ghost is looking for.

And those things obviously don't work in stopping covid....that's why we still have covid.

They are insane. Don't overthink it.

Was this tweet deleted? I can't download it.

IT was a Candace Owens link to a Daily Mail article that talked about how flu rates around the world are down 98%, and 'medical experts' don't understand it. It also talked about how 'medical experts' expected a huge issue with flu season plus covid, but that didn't happen.

I think THAT is why Twitter deleted it. We can't have facts getting out that prove that the media was fear-mongering.

And those things obviously don't work in stopping covid....that's why we still have covid.

LOL. Ghost claiming he understands more about Covid than the scientists. He pretends that when scientists say masks, distancing, and hygiene slow the spread... that it somehow in his brain means the same as stop the spread. Of course when asked to show evidence that anyone ever stated masks, etc stopped covid... well Ghost failed to produce anything at all... as usual. Ghost even tries to claim that someone, somewhere stated masks eliminate covid as well. LOL Again Ghost failed to produce proof that was true. See a pattern yet?

IT was a Candace Owens link to a Daily Mail article that talked about how flu rates around the world are down 98%, and 'medical experts' don't understand it. It also talked about how 'medical experts' expected a huge issue with flu season plus covid, but that didn't happen.

I think THAT is why Twitter deleted it. We can't have facts getting out that prove that the media was fear-mongering.
At first I thought it was about Hunter Biden again. Twitter sure has an itchy trigger finger when someone mentions them pedo files on his laptop, but that's for another thread

Odd isn't it that the first lines of that "Daily Mail" article went on to state that the reason for the drop was... the restrictions in place for covid!!!! Ghost is outed once again. The very same C. Owens tweet source exactly states why the flu rate is down. OMG. Priceless. Ghost caught Hoodwinking again. Too easy.

Odd isn't it that the first lines of that "Daily Mail" article went on to state that the reason for the drop was... the restrictions in place for covid!!!! Ghost is outed once again. The very same C. Owens tweet source exactly states why the flu rate is down. OMG. Priceless. Ghost caught Hoodwinking again. Too easy.

Here's the link so everyone can read the article for themselves.

@martycat1 has a good eye.

Reactions: gatordad3
This isn't that hard: Anyone claiming that masks, social distancing and washing your hands eliminates covid, is either a moron, or a liar.

Because we are doing all those things....and we still have covid.

This isn't that hard.

Show where anyone ever stated that. Never has been claimed so why do you make it up?

Show where anyone ever stated that. Never has been claimed so why do you make it up?

I didn't say anyone in particular had said it. I just clarified that if anyone does, they are a moron, or liar.

Because it's obvious that masks, social distancing and washing your hands do NOT eliminate covid. Do they?

Reactions: fatman76
I didn't say anyone in particular had said it. I just clarified that if anyone does, they are a moron, or liar.

Because it's obvious that masks, social distancing and washing your hands do NOT eliminate covid. Do they?

So now you say that masks, distancing, hygiene actually are not effective because they don't eliminate covid? Or do you now agree that those slow the spread?

LOL. Ghost claiming he understands more about Covid than the scientists. He pretends that when scientists say masks, distancing, and hygiene slow the spread... that it somehow in his brain means the same as stop the spread. Of course when asked to show evidence that anyone ever stated masks, etc stopped covid... well Ghost failed to produce anything at all... as usual. Ghost even tries to claim that someone, somewhere stated masks eliminate covid as well. LOL Again Ghost failed to produce proof that was true. See a pattern yet?
Lol. So u think science experts are always right? Lol The they haven’t been wrong?
I can provide proof that they have been if u haven’t paid attention since the China virus came here.

So now you say that masks, distancing, hygiene actually are not effective because they don't eliminate covid? Or do you now agree that those slow the spread?
Let me help u out. Ur a typical liberal. The words are right there in front of u yet u become CNN and twist crap up and tell it as truth.
He said doing those things will not ELIMINATE the China virus. He didn’t say it wouldn’t slow the spread. We will never get rid of the virus. Much like the flu it will be around. So ppl need to stop freaking out n live ur life.

Lol. So u think science experts are always right? Lol The they haven’t been wrong?
I can provide proof that they have been if u haven’t paid attention since the China virus came here.

So you think the scientists are always wrong? LOL Seems they have been right. I can provide proof that they have been right if "u" haven't paid attention since the virus came here. See how that works?

So you think the scientists are always wrong? LOL Seems they have been right. I can provide proof that they have been right if "u" haven't paid attention since the virus came here. See how that works?
Lo. Like I said typical democrat! U should get a job a CNN.
So when they said don’t wear masks they were right? So when they said it stays on surfaces for 6 days they were right? Seems u don’t pay much. Attention do u. Lol. I’m guessing ur one of those who wear a mask in their car. Haha

There's zero evidence that they slow the spread either. This isn't that hard, but sheep accept without question cause they think wearing masks helps them get rid of Trump.

Sane people put public health and safety before politics.

So when they said don’t wear masks they were right? So when they said it stays on surfaces for 6 days they were right? Seems u don’t pay much. Attention do u. Lol. I’m guessing ur one of those who wear a mask in their car. Haha

BTW have you noticed how liberals are posting selfies on social media of them, alone in their cars, wearing a mask?

This isn't about safety, it's about politics and virtue-signaling. It always is with dems.

Fauci, who said in March that no one needed to wear a mask, now says we all need to wear them till 2022. At least.

This is about scaring people because then they think they can control people through fear.

They can control the sheep that way, as we see from @Nolec and @sadgator's post. People with a spine will object.

There's zero evidence that they slow the spread either. This isn't that hard, but sheep accept without question cause they think wearing masks helps them get rid of Trump.

Sane people put public health and safety before politics.

Zero evidence? Take a look at every single state's curve flattening when the mask, distancing, hygiene orders went into effect. Perhaps Ghost thinks the virus simply got tired of rampant infection. OMG. Without mitigation the curve would flatten when about 160,000,000 Americans were infected.

And when scientists said the earth was flat... that was ok only until proven wrong. Scientists use what they learn to change their position. To do otherwise is stupid. It has only been about 200 yrs. that scientists discovered bacteria caused disease. Every scientist until then was incorrect.

Zero evidence? Take a look at every single state's curve flattening when the mask, distancing, hygiene orders went into effect. Perhaps Ghost thinks the virus simply got tired of rampant infection. OMG. Without mitigation the curve would flatten when about 160,000,000 Americans were infected.

Did you hear what you just said? If there has been curve flattening in 'every single state' then you just perfectly made the case for why we should NOT have masks and social distancing NOW.

What was the original reason for adopting masks and social distancing? We were told we had to do this to FLATTEN THE CURVE and not overwhelm hospitals.

You are claiming EVERY SINGLE STATE has flattened the curve.

So @Nolec just perfectly made the case for why masks and social distancing should be stopped ASAP. Finally he wakes up!

And when scientists said the earth was flat... that was ok only until proven wrong. Scientists use what they learn to change their position. To do otherwise is stupid. It has only been about 200 yrs. that scientists discovered bacteria caused disease. Every scientist until then was incorrect.

Yep, which makes your stance of blindly believing the scientists pretty stupid, doesn't it?

Do u realize scientist currently state lockdowns n wearing masks when ur healthy is wrong? Let me guess... u don’t believe them huh? Lol I guess u only believe what u want to believe so u find the scientists that side with u.
I find it comical how doctors who actually work with the sick are silenced but one who hasn’t seen a patient in over 30 years is allowed to just run his mouth. Lol. U keep being a sheep.

This is false. All these up tick on cases are in states that are in lockdown n require masks. FYI- cases are a bs marker. It’s not a death sentence or a big deal. I personally know ppl who had tested for the China virus yet didn’t feel anything more thus a slight cold. I also know those who were gonna get tested but left since it took too long and then they were called n informed they tested positive. Lol. So ur cases are bs! I will worry about the death count and ones that are from China virus. Not the deaths of unhealthy ppl who then got the virus and then passed away. Most likely they would have passed away from the flu had they got it.
The virus will be around like the flu. Media n idiots like urself need to get over it n allow ppl to go on about their lives. Mask mandates are bs n don’t help.
if u need or want to wear one then do so but to bully or shame others when they don’t need to that’s bs!
Funny truth,.....
Check in on your friends who are logical. They are not OK. This is what life is like on a daily basis for logical folks:

LOGICAL FRIEND AT RESTAURANT:
Hostess: ok, I can seat you at this table right here (4 feet away), but I will need you to wear a mask to the table.

Logical friend: what happens when I get to the table?

Hostess: you can take off the mask.

Logical friend: then it is safe over there?

Hostess: yes.

Logical friend: are those fans blowing above the table? Is that the air-conditioning I feel? Is the air circulating in here?

Hostess: no words. Confused look.

LOGICAL FRIEND AT GROCERY STORE:
Why is there plastic on the payment keypad?

Cashier: to protect people from Covid

Logical friend: but isn’t everyone touching the plastic keypad the same way they would the regular keypad?

Cashier: no words. Confused look.

LOGICAL FRIEND AT DRIVE-THRU

Server: (holds a tray out the window with a bag of food for logical friend to grab)

Logical friend: why is my bag of food on a tray?
Server: so I don’t touch your food because of Covid.

Logical friend: didn’t the cook touch my food? Didn’t the boy wrapping my food touch it and then touch it again when placing it in my bag? Didn’t you touch the bag and put it on the tray? Didn’t you touch the tray?

Server: no words. Confused look.
Life is hard for logical friends right now.

Did you hear what you just said? If there has been curve flattening in 'every single state' then you just perfectly made the case for why we should NOT have masks and social distancing NOW.

What was the original reason for adopting masks and social distancing? We were told we had to do this to FLATTEN THE CURVE and not overwhelm hospitals.

You are claiming EVERY SINGLE STATE has flattened the curve.

So @Nolec just perfectly made the case for why masks and social distancing should be stopped ASAP. Finally he wakes up!

Check where the case numbers are now and get back to me. So now you agree that the reason they flattened was the mask, distancing and hygiene... finally. When you see where the curve is going see if you can find a critical thinker to walk you though the next logical step.

This is false. All these up tick on cases are in states that are in lockdown n require masks. FYI- cases are a bs marker. It’s not a death sentence or a big deal. I personally know ppl who had tested for the China virus yet didn’t feel anything more thus a slight cold. I also know those who were gonna get tested but left since it took too long and then they were called n informed they tested positive. Lol. So ur cases are bs! I will worry about the death count and ones that are from China virus. Not the deaths of unhealthy ppl who then got the virus and then passed away. Most likely they would have passed away from the flu had they got it.
The virus will be around like the flu. Media n idiots like urself need to get over it n allow ppl to go on about their lives. Mask mandates are bs n don’t help.
if u need or want to wear one then do so but to bully or shame others when they don’t need to that’s bs!
Funny truth,.....
Check in on your friends who are logical. They are not OK. This is what life is like on a daily basis for logical folks:

LOGICAL FRIEND AT RESTAURANT:
Hostess: ok, I can seat you at this table right here (4 feet away), but I will need you to wear a mask to the table.

Logical friend: what happens when I get to the table?

Hostess: you can take off the mask.

Logical friend: then it is safe over there?

Hostess: yes.

Logical friend: are those fans blowing above the table? Is that the air-conditioning I feel? Is the air circulating in here?

Hostess: no words. Confused look.

LOGICAL FRIEND AT GROCERY STORE:
Why is there plastic on the payment keypad?

Cashier: to protect people from Covid

Logical friend: but isn’t everyone touching the plastic keypad the same way they would the regular keypad?

Cashier: no words. Confused look.

LOGICAL FRIEND AT DRIVE-THRU

Server: (holds a tray out the window with a bag of food for logical friend to grab)

Logical friend: why is my bag of food on a tray?
Server: so I don’t touch your food because of Covid.

Logical friend: didn’t the cook touch my food? Didn’t the boy wrapping my food touch it and then touch it again when placing it in my bag? Didn’t you touch the bag and put it on the tray? Didn’t you touch the tray?

Server: no words. Confused look.
Life is hard for logical friends right now.

Totally false. See Florida numbers and no lockdown. Thanks for playing.

Check where the case numbers are now and get back to me. So now you agree that the reason they flattened was the mask, distancing and hygiene... finally. When you see where the curve is going see if you can find a critical thinker to walk you though the next logical step.

I thought cases were up everywhere and that's why you sheep were scared to death and staying at home?

Now you're implying cases are down? So you agree it's time to end this lockdown silliness and stop killing people? Goodness you've finally found your soul!

Do u realize scientist currently state lockdowns n wearing masks when ur healthy is wrong? Let me guess... u don’t believe them huh? Lol I guess u only believe what u want to believe so u find the scientists that side with u.
I find it comical how doctors who actually work with the sick are silenced but one who hasn’t seen a patient in over 30 years is allowed to just run his mouth. Lol. U keep being a sheep.

Link this please -re the masks part. We know lockdowns are a last choice.

Totally false. See Florida numbers and no lockdown. Thanks for playing.

Florida is reopen cause they tried mask and lockdowns and it didn't work. It hasn't worked anywhere.

Disagree? Point to a single place ON EARTH where they have done lockdown and masks and now have no covid cases.

We all know you can't.

Actually I’m not. But ur welcome to think what u want. :)

He knows it's not. I started a thread when Alabama did mask mandate and tracked covid cases and deaths every day. Cases and deaths went UP after adopting the mask mandate, not down. When I asked @Nolec to admit that proved that masks didn't work, he deflected to the 7-day moving average in INDIA and a debunked HCQ study from Brazil LMAO!

If masks and social distancing worked, we would have proof and we would know. This isn't that hard.

He knows it's not. I started a thread when Alabama did mask mandate and tracked covid cases and deaths every day. Cases and deaths went UP after adopting the mask mandate, not down. When I asked @Nolec to admit that proved that masks didn't work, he deflected to the 7-day moving average in INDIA and a debunked HCQ study from Brazil LMAO!

If masks and social distancing worked, we would have proof and we would know. This isn't that hard.
The recent report shows the numbers are going down but what’s funny is they say so are the test numbers. So when Trump says the more we test the more cases we get but he’s looking at it wrong but then they can do the same but they are right. Lol. Bs! Ppl aren’t getting tested cause they don’t have Symptoms. Simple. And locking ppl down doesn’t work. Typical democrats free mongering and using politics at a time like this.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT