ADVERTISEMENT

LMAO! 'Medical experts' across the globe mystified at why flu cases are down 98%

Where do you have any proof of this? Waiting.

We have proof you're ok with 2M American death as per your post. You also said you don't care about cases skyrocketing and 1000 deaths/da. Is your country, if it is the USA, pathetic as it allows those abortions?

You think cases and deaths are the same thing. That's why you are so confused.

You are mentally ill. I'm really sorry about that.

Where do you have any proof of this? Waiting.

We have proof you're ok with 2M American death as per your post. You also said you don't care about cases skyrocketing and 1000 deaths/da. Is your country, if it is the USA, pathetic as it allows those abortions?
Wait, we're are you getting 2 million deaths?

And the mortality rate is dropping, not climbing. It has dropped every week for the last 6 months.

Yes...narrative only. No empathy for the lives lost only jabs at PDT to keep the focus off of his impressive resume the last 4 years.

Again, if dems like @Nolec and @sadgator and @bradleygator cared about people dying, they wouldn't support abortion. But they all do, so that tells us they don't care about people dying here either.

But they DO care greatly about making Orange Man Bad look bad.

As I said, when this election is over, one of the first things we need to address is the massive mental illness crisis facing the left today. We need to get these people help ASAP.

Reactions: Dr. Curmudgeon
One country has beaten covid.

Republicans want to replicate what's worked for them here, and save lives.

Dems do not. That tells you all you need to know.

ZZZZZZ isn't that Instaloon's alien call saying "sir may I have another"?

Sure, since you didn't address or respond to the last one,,, as is TYPICAL for your type of brain-dead....

Nolec said:
Insta ignores any science that doesn't fit his personal agenda. Been doing that since he fell in love with aliens.
Just another of the many times that I've proven that the nolelicker is as FoS as it gets....

When he can't refute reality, then he makes weak attempts at personal attacks.
Personal attacks and free speech are always okay wid me, but your own incompetent attempts at it are just Clown-U Grad :p ludicrous....

Former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Intelligence, Chris Mellon, made the bombshell...

Intelligence chief Chris Mellon reveals HE provided New York Times with three UFO videos it published in 2017 - after being handed clips in a Pentagon parking lot by Defense Department official. The footage contains images of three ‘unexplained aerial phenomena’ (UAP) captured by Navy pilots between 2004 and 2015. The footage was included in the Times' 2017 report that also unveiled the existence of the Pentagon's (AATIP) Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program.

The 63-year-old Mellon told Fox that he met with an unnamed individual in the parking lot of the Pentagon months earlier and was handed a package containing three videos of ‘unexplained aerial phenomena’ captured by Navy pilots between 2004 and 2015.

‘I received the videos, the now famous videos in the Pentagon parking lot from a Defense Department official. I still have the packaging,’ Mellon is heard telling the filmmakers. ‘This is a case where somebody bent the (Top Secret) rules a little bit, and they did so for the larger good and we’re absolutely all better off because of it.’

For more than a decade, the Pentagon had been conducting classified briefings for congressional committees, aerospace company executives and other government officials.

The briefings were centered on sightings, video footage, and radar logs by military pilots of ‘unexplained aerial phenomena’ which seemed to transcend existing flight technologysuch as an aircraft with no visible engine at 30,000ft, traveling at hypersonic speed. To this day, officials still have no idea what the recorded object was, with weather phenomenon, man-made craft and birds having all since been ruled out.

The disclosure of these clips serves as the grounding theme of The Phenomenon.

The 100 minute-long film, in part, analyzes the history of UFO sightings in the US from the 1940s all the way up the footage released by the DOD this spring.
https://thephenomenonfilm.com/

This is the kind of stuff that the iG had personal knowledge of over 50 years ago.... 🤓

==========

So, are you responding to REALITY this time, or just doing more of your usual duck-dodge-distract BS?

Again, if dems like @Nolec and @sadgator and @bradleygator cared about people dying, they wouldn't support abortion. But they all do, so that tells us they don't care about people dying here either.

But they DO care greatly about making Orange Man Bad look bad.

As I said, when this election is over, one of the first things we need to address is the massive mental illness crisis facing the left today. We need to get these people help ASAP.

Ghost simply repeats his narrative buts never responds /provides proof. Incompetent or unable? Doesn't matter since he's always wrong.

Wait, we're are you getting 2 million deaths?

And the mortality rate is dropping, not climbing. It has dropped every week for the last 6 months.

Trump claimed he saved 2M lives. Ghost says masks, hygiene, distancing doesn't work so I asked how Trump saved those lives. As usual ghost is unable to provide any evidence on anything. I have not posted on the mortality rate. The # of cases is going up so deaths are as well.

Reactions: gator1776
Ghost simply repeats his narrative buts never responds /provides proof. Incompetent or unable? Doesn't matter since he's always wrong.

I'm repeating what you've already said. Are you so confused that you are calling yourself a liar? LOL

You admitted that lockdowns lead to more deaths because the ability to social distance is reduced.

I agreed.

How is this confusing you?

Reactions: gatordad3
The # of cases is going up so deaths are as well.

I called it! @Nolec thinks covid cases and covid deaths are the same thing.

Research what the term 'mortality rate' means.

Hint: The mortality rate for covid has fallen all year and is now the same as the seasonal flu.

We never had lockdowns (which you have admitted lead to more deaths) for the seasonal flu, so why should we continue a lockdown for covid, which has the same mortality rate as the seasonal flu.

Any ideas, @Nolec? Or does your knowledge of this topic begin and end at 'just wear the damn mask!'?

I'm repeating what you've already said. Are you so confused that you are calling yourself a liar? LOL

You admitted that lockdowns lead to more deaths because the ability to social distance is reduced.

I agreed.

How is this confusing you?

Ghost can't prove this, but repeats it to convince himself. Typical. No proof. Ghost lyin', spinnin', and dancin'.
I'll ask again: Ghost claims Trump saved 2M lives.... how since Ghost also claims masks, hygiene, and distancing doesn't work.. So one of those are wrong., can Ghost tell us?

Trump claimed he saved 2M lives. Ghost says masks, hygiene, distancing doesn't work so I asked how Trump saved those lives. As usual ghost is unable to provide any evidence on anything. I have not posted on the mortality rate. The # of cases is going up so deaths are as well.
Oh OK. Well the 2 million comes from an early estimate that they would be 2 million deaths this year.

Mask, reasonable social distancing, and hand hygiene probably do help, but mass shut downs and hiding in your basement do not.

The key sadistic is mortality rate. You can hide from this all day long but sooner or later you’re going to have to come back out and when you do the number of cases go up the number of deaths will go up as well but the mortality rate continues to decline. It is impossible to hide from this forever.

Ghost can't prove this, but repeats it to convince himself. Typical. No proof. Ghost lyin', spinnin', and dancin'.

Can't prove it? Bro I'm repeating a claim YOU MADE! You are again calling YOURSELF a liar! LMAO!

I'll ask again: Ghost claims Trump saved 2M lives.... how since Ghost also claims masks, hygiene, and distancing doesn't work.. So one of those are wrong., can Ghost tell us?

Simple.

1 - Trump cut off travel early to and from the world's covid hotspot, China. Dems called him a racist for doing so, they were in Chinatown and NYC literally dancing in the streets at this time telling others to join them, there's no reason to panic.

2 - WHO declared covid a pandemic. 48 hours later, Trump declared a NATIONAL EMERGENCY. This gave him additional resources to fight covid. For reference, obama waited *135* days after the WHO declared Swine Flu a pandemic to make the same declaration. Americans died while he did nothing, thankfully our President acted and saved lives.

3 - When cases spiked in Europe, Trump cut off travel to and from Europe, saving more lives. Dems again called him racist. (Y'all seeing a pattern here? Every time Trump makes a move that saves lives, the dems are outraged. Hmmmmm.....)

4 - Dem states say they desperately need ventilators to save lives. We had none because the federal stockpile was never replenished after Swine Flu in 2009. Trump worked out a deal with the private sector in a few days to get dem states all the ventilators they needed, saving more lives. Dems again were outraged that Trump worked with private sector (see the trend?).

5 - Dem states say they desperately need hospital space....but there is none!!!!! Trump again works with the private sector to get dem states the additional hospital space they claim they need, saving more lives.

Now, here's what else Trump suggested that dems did NOT do:

1 - He said we should reopen the country and get outside. He said we could have this knocked out by April if we would just do that. Dems refused, and pushed for national lockdown and mask mandate. Sweden followed his advice, and they have beaten covid. Wish we had listened to Trump, more lives could have been saved.

2 - Trump said let's see if HCQ can be an effective theraputic treatment. Media and dems IMMEDIATELY moved to censure and ban all sales of HCQ,. More lives lost that could have been saved if we had only listened to Trump..

So President Trump, on behalf of the entire board, thank you for the 2 Million lives you saved. I wish we had listened to you and hadn't fought you, maybe we could have saved another 220k lives. But sadly, dems put politics over public safety.

Can't prove it? Bro I'm repeating a claim YOU MADE! You are again calling YOURSELF a liar! LMAO!

Simple.

1 - Trump cut off travel early to and from the world's covid hotspot, China. Dems called him a racist for doing so, they were in Chinatown and NYC literally dancing in the streets at this time telling others to join them, there's no reason to panic.

The US has more cases than any other country. Higher per capita as well. So this did not work

2 - WHO declared covid a pandemic. 48 hours later, Trump declared a NATIONAL EMERGENCY. This gave him additional resources to fight covid. For reference, obama waited *135* days after the WHO declared Swine Flu a pandemic to make the same declaration. Americans died while he did nothing, thankfully our President acted and saved lives.

What steps fought off the pandemic?

3 - When cases spiked in Europe, Trump cut off travel to and from Europe, saving more lives. Dems again called him racist. (Y'all seeing a pattern here? Every time Trump makes a move that saves lives, the dems are outraged. Hmmmmm.....)

This did not stop the US from having more cases than Europe.

4 - Dem states say they desperately need ventilators to save lives. We had none because the federal stockpile was never replenished after Swine Flu in 2009. Trump worked out a deal with the private sector in a few days to get dem states all the ventilators they needed, saving more lives. Dems again were outraged that Trump worked with private sector (see the trend?).

This did not save 2M lives at all.

5 - Dem states say they desperately need hospital space....but there is none!!!!! Trump again works with the private sector to get dem states the additional hospital space they claim they need, saving more lives.

Turns out they weren't needed in the end.

Now, here's what else Trump suggested that dems did NOT do:

1 - He said we should reopen the country and get outside. He said we could have this knocked out by April if we would just do that. Dems refused, and pushed for national lockdown and mask mandate. Sweden followed his advice, and they have beaten covid. Wish we had listened to Trump, more lives could have been saved.

What National lockdown did Democrats declare? What National mask mandate happened? Sweden has skyrocketing cases almost as high as they've ever had. False they have not beaten covid.

2 - Trump said let's see if HCQ can be an effective theraputic treatment. Media and dems IMMEDIATELY moved to censure and ban all sales of HCQ,. More lives lost that could have been saved if we had only listened to Trump..

Odd that when Trump got covid that HCQ was not in the picture. HCQ was tried all-over the world and was not the answer.

So President Trump, on behalf of the entire board, thank you for the 2 Million lives you saved. I wish we had listened to you and hadn't fought you, maybe we could have saved another 220k lives. But sadly, dems put politics over public safety.

Fact is you simply have not shown how 2m lives were saved. Mitigation- masks hygiene, and distancing is what flattened the rapidly rising curves in every state, no person's politics protected them from covid.

Oh OK. Well the 2 million comes from an early estimate that they would be 2 million deaths this year.

Mask, reasonable social distancing, and hand hygiene probably do help, but mass shut downs and hiding in your basement do not.

The key sadistic is mortality rate. You can hide from this all day long but sooner or later you’re going to have to come back out and when you do the number of cases go up the number of deaths will go up as well but the mortality rate continues to decline. It is impossible to hide from this forever.

Mortality rates in epidemics typically go down over time due to better treatments, mitigation, sadly the more susceptible people dying early, and mutations. Getting an effective vaccine is necessary.

Fact is you simply have not shown how 2m lives were saved.

I just gave you the list of things that Pres Trump did to save 2 million lives. You don't want to accept it, but that's your problem, not mine.

Mitigation- masks hygiene, and distancing is what flattened the rapidly rising curves in every state, no person's politics protected them from covid.

Whole country has used masks and social distancing for 8 months, we still have covid cases (rising according to you), which PROVES masks and social distancing does NOT slow the spread.

Sweden and South Dakota are doing just fine, but dems don't want to talk about that.

I just gave you the list of things that Pres Trump did to save 2 million lives. You don't want to accept it, but that's your problem, not mine.

Whole country has used masks and social distancing for 8 months, we still have covid cases (rising according to you), which PROVES masks and social distancing does NOT slow the spread.

Sweden and South Dakota are doing just fine, but dems don't want to talk about that.

Sweden previous high for cases in June 1300/da. Yesterday 2800 cases. Only in Ghosts sad fake reality is that fine. Sweden is intsituting measures to slow the spread like closing businesses.... fine in Ghost's mind I guess.

Sweden previous high for cases in June 1300/da. Yesterday 2800 cases. Only in Ghosts sad fake reality is that fine. Sweden is intsituting measures to slow the spread like closing businesses.... fine in Ghost's mind I guess.

Again, are these cases of a flu strain, or cases of HIV?

It's the flu. Our fatass 74-year old President beat it in 48 hours then immediately started doing 3 rallies a day. 91-year old fatass Bowden beat it in about the same time.

Stop being a sissy.

President Trump shut down all travel from infected China.
He followed that up with shutting down travel from Europe and other high infection locations like Brazil. (I believe that's the 2 Mill reference)

Rats called him a xenophobe and a racist for doing so.
Then Crazy Nancy threw an open party in China Town, inviting everyone and no masks required.... 🤓

President Trump issued an emergency LOCK-DOWN for 2 weeks, and then turned the lock-downs and/or reopening over to the states Governors. (Constitution)

The states (mostly Rats) Governors have been the one's since the beginning that have either re-opened their states, or continued them in lock-downs. You can't 'honestly' blame Trump for the continuing lock-downs, or for the loss in revenue and jobs caused by them. 😏

Florida's (R) Governor has reopened the state and has said that he will never go into a full economic lock-down again. Florida is coming back economically very quickly.

NY and Kalif continue with their draconian lock-downs, while people flee those states for places that are much better run and way better to live in.

Gov. Cum-moe has gone so far as to bar family holiday celebrations, and he's attempting to shut down NY for holiday travel.

I wouldn't live in NY or Kalifornication if they gave he a mansion to live in.... :cool:

no person's politics protected them from covid

Likewise, no persons politics killed 220k. I think many on the left believe no one was saved but all who died, died because of Trump. That’s not the logic of a reasonable adult.

Mortality rates in epidemics typically go down over time due to better treatments, mitigation, sadly the more susceptible people dying early, and mutations. Getting an effective vaccine is necessary.
Yes, and your point. I wrote about all of that in my paper. It’s also true numerically in terms of number of deaths and mortality rate is much lower this pandemic than most seen in recent history dating back to 2000 years.

Last edited:
Likewise, no persons politics killed 220k. I think many on the left believe no one was saved but all who died, died because of Trump. That’s not the logic of a reasonable adult.

I suppose we're both sissies like Ghost says because we actually care.

Ghost proved wrong on his Sweden claims as is true with almost all of his assertions, , but comes back strong with the ever so adult response: "Stop being a sissy".
Wonder if he was stamping his feet at the time? LOL

No, it's good that you care. It's human nature to care. Though if we are honest with ourselves, mostly people "care" about those they don't know because it is socially correct to do so, less motivated by actual feelings for the individuals.

Now when you get to know one of these patients and their families for several weeks before they die (or sometimes just a few hours) you begin to really care on a deep personal level. When you care on that level, it's not motived by social norms more so than true feelings.

In the end though, if you really care for the good of a society as a whole, you don't sacrifice the millions to save the thousands. You morn the loss and give it meaning by moving on and making the United States stronger and better. THAT IS HOW YOU HONOR THEM.

Reactions: BamaFan1137

But you don't care. Sweden has figured out how to beat covid AND do it without lockdowns that lead to financial ruin and massive spikes in suicides (ie more deaths).

But you don't want to copy what's worked for Sweden.

Again, we all know why.

a125221e-e521-415a-b50d-a9dea0ed54de-jpeg.27245

Really?

So Sweden is doing worse than we are?

My claim is: If no lockdown and no mask mandate is WORKING for Sweden, then why aren't YOU wanting to do the SAME THING here?

We both know why.

Sad Ghost. First I killed his silly claim that Sweden had beaten Covid. Now he's buying Trump's desperate claims that we've turned the corner so he thinks we can somehow put the genie back in the bottle and start over and do like Sweden. LOL The other Nordic countries haven't done as Sweden and have mortality rates less than 1/2 Sweden's.

Sad Ghost. First I killed his silly claim that Sweden had beaten Covid. Now he's buying Trump's desperate claims that we've turned the corner so he thinks we can somehow put the genie back in the bottle and start over and do like Sweden. LOL The other Nordic countries haven't done as Sweden and have mortality rates less than 1/2 Sweden's.

That's because Sweden treated this like it was the flu and went on with their lives.

Of course we care. We all wish 0 had died from Covid. I wish we could cure cancer. I don't blame any particular person because we haven't.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT