ADVERTISEMENT

Listen to this STUPID @itc@

Capt Ron 1

Bull Gator
Gold Member
Nov 29, 2021
Fort Walton Bch, Fl

Hurricane relief based on race ? How STUPID can a human being be?
Well the sheep won't say anything but I will: That's racist AF and she should be ashamed and so should all the sheep who are acting like they don't see this thread. Get in here and put your politics aside and stop blindly defending the racists in your party.

it really is amazing how miserable people are, constant bitching and moaning. unreal.
jock-itch-treatment-final.jpg

It’s one thing to ensure that there is equity (I.e. not unnaturally funneling money to one race or another or excluding another) it’s another to purposefully prioritize a minority that you feel helps you politically.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
"Journalist Ian Miles Cheong said, "Just say it. Poor white people are screwed, and Kamala Harris is gloating about it the same way she gloated about sending thousands of black men to prison over drug-related misdemeanors."

So basically, kamala is going after people like @kalimgoodman and @RayGravesGhost? There's some delicious irony in that.

In all seriousness, this is China's Social Credit Score. This is what the dems want for America.

You get to live your life, perhaps even get the necessities to STAY ALIVE, based on what the government thinks is best.

If you act in a way that the government approves of, that IMPROVES your chances of maintaining access to the basics of life.

But doesn't guarantee it, as we see here. If you are the 'wrong' skin color, the dems can still get you.

Sheep, this is what you voted for. Did you think we were trolling when we told you what was coming?

As @Mdfgator tried to tell you, this is just the tip of the iceberg.

kamala dirty knees and slow joe constantly prove their lack of intelligence. 60% of Floridians are white and they get the scraps left of federal relief? She needs to keep talking about the significance of the passage of time a couple 100 more times. This administration might be more racist than the obama administration. Hard to believe, but they prove it every day.

I am amazed how stupid people are and their willingness to constantly announce it to the public. You do a great job.
how does that amaze you? the board is full of retards, you must be stupid stupid stupid.

I guess a human can be STUPID enough to tell you Trump U. Grads to drink bleach for starters...

• Haha
Reactions: Mdfgator
I guess a human can be STUPID enough to tell you Trump U. Grads to drink bleach for starters...
So let's fact-check the fact checkers. @Capt Ron 1 had a great rhread on how biased Politifact is as a 'fact checker' when it comes to Hiden's constant lies vs Trump telling the truth.

Case in point, the 'Trump said inject yourself with bleach to cure covid' is a blatant lie that lefties like @CMBeal push, which has been debunked long agp.

So let me go check Politifact right now and see if they correctly call out 'Trump said drink bleach to cure covid' as the lie it is....

"Our ruling
Biden said Trump said drinking bleach could help fight the coronavirus. Trump did not specifically recommend ingesting disinfectants, but he did express interest in exploring whether disinfectants could be applied to the site of a coronavirus infection inside the body, such as the lungs. We rate Biden’s claim Mostly False."

LMAO! No, Politifact and @CMBeal, it's completely false. BTW look at what Politico says:

The lefty media literally lies to the sheep. And they gobble it up every time.

“Putin may circle Kyiv with tanks, but he will never gain the hearts and souls of the Iranian people"
“I’ve adopted the attitude of the great Negro at the time,”
“The likelihood there’s going to be the Taliban overrunning everything and owning the whole country is highly unlikely,”
Surely you know the idiot you voted for said these things. We know how hard the liberal media tries to protect this muppet.
Keep voting libville dummy, your idiotic ideology is negatively affecting every American.

• Haha
Reactions: fatman76
Well, what else would y'all expect from Spread Eagle Harris? This Jamaican-Indian whore missed her calling in the adult film industry. A monumental disgrace to AAs (which she is not although claims to be) who can't produce a politically cognitive statement. This latest gaffe is just another example of why stolen elections have dire consequences.

Reactions: fatman76
ADVERTISEMENT