ADVERTISEMENT

Lin Wood

I'm surprised you don't keep a lower profile here kj, especially after you ghoulishly celebrated the tragic loss experienced by the Legend family. You should be ashamed of yourself.

But much like trump, you've shown an incredible lack of self-awareness.
Dumpster you are. And just like your friends at MSM you continue to spread lies when appropriate and parroting news as a diversion of facts.

Please explain this to me too. I understand they (dems) are setting up the illicit process of voting in the runoff that got them a Biden lead, but how can telling republicans to not voting help?
He’s not saying don’t vote.

He’s saying that in a rep Republic your only power is your vote. If you refuse to vote until elections are fair then those who can fix the broken system have to respond.

However, I don’t like how he’s going about this at all.

Win the Senate and THEN fix the elections.

He’s not saying don’t vote.

He’s saying that in a rep Republic your only power is your vote. If you refuse to vote until elections are fair then those who can fix the broken system have to respond.

However, I don’t like how he’s going about this at all.

Win the Senate and THEN fix the elections.

I promise I'm not trying to argue with you on this.

But that's counting on republican leadership to push for restoring election integrity.

The same republican leadership that controlled the House AND Senate AND White House...and couldn't get obamacare overturned. In fact, the measure to overturn it was officially killed by....a republican.

So let's drag two republicans across the finish line, then count on Mitt Romney, Marco Rubio, and Susan Collins to take on the dems and fight for election integrity.

Not happening.

Reactions: fatman76
I promise I'm not trying to argue with you on this.

But that's counting on republican leadership to push for restoring election integrity.

The same republican leadership that controlled the House AND Senate AND White House...and couldn't get obamacare overturned. In fact, the measure to overturn it was officially killed by....a republican.

So let's drag two republicans across the finish line, then count on Mitt Romney, Marco Rubio, and Susan Collins to take on the dems and fight for election integrity.

Not happening.
No I totally agree with you. But it's pick your poison. If somehow Biden holds on and we lose those two seats, it's over. Like O.V.E.R.

I'd rather negotiate from a position of strength, walking away from those seats right now is basically just taking your ball and going home. That never works out well.

Again though - I 100% understand Lin's anger and what he's trying to do. I just think it's too risky. Maybe that makes me a pussboy.

Dumpster you are. And just like your friends at MSM you continue to spread lies when appropriate and parroting news as a diversion of facts.
So you deny what you did then? I can see why you would, it was despicable and not at all in keeping with the tenets of the faith your supposedly subscribe to.

So you deny what you did then? I can see why you would, it was despicable and not at all in keeping with the tenets of the faith your supposedly subscribe to.

Pretty sure you are just a @BSC911 sock account. Wasn't sure till this post.

Starting to see why your life has been so disappointing.

Disappointing?? Biden dominated the election and the adults are back in charge!! The future hasn't seemed this bright for a long time :)
So you need daddy gubmint to boss you around? I am an adult I dont need anyone in charge. I need people to protrect my freedom and that includes the right to be left alone. You might need Libertarian paternalism but I do not. The future is very dark when you advocate collectivist coercion.

I believe his point is that it's pointless to vote until you get rid of the dems cheating. They cheated in the last election and will just cheat in this one as well unless something is done.

Plus he's pissed that the two republican candidates are doing nothing.
Haven't read all the replies yet but what he's saying is GA voters need to RAISE HOLY HELL and get the legislature to fix their phucking problems with mail in voting by state statue BEFORE the Jan runoffs. Otherwise, same old bullshit and fraud will ensue. That's what he is saying in a nutshell.

Reactions: dezyDeco
I'm surprised you don't keep a lower profile here kj, especially after you ghoulishly celebrated the tragic loss experienced by the Legend family. You should be ashamed of yourself.

But much like trump, you've shown an incredible lack of self-awareness.
GD you really are a village idiot. You told BSC to hold your beer and said "WATCH THIS!" 🤣

ADVERTISEMENT