ADVERTISEMENT

Libs crowing today is very funny!

Capt Ron 1

Bull Gator
Gold Member
Nov 29, 2021
Fort Walton Bch, Fl
So the red wave arrived last night in Florida, and crashed...RIGHT? NOT SO FAST MY FRIENDS......For every action....there is a REACTION. I posted yesterday that the left would be coming for FJB in one of my posts. Well things did not go the way anyone really thought they would. Whatever it was.....people looked by the horrible performance of FJB and many democrats got elected that most thought did not have much of a chance.

The democrats will NOT be able to come after Brandon...in fact...you can bet your bottom dollar he won his chance to run for re elction in 2024. Ask ANY dim wit how happy that makes them. THEN have them watch DeSantis's speech last night...because like it or not, Ron DeSantis WILL be the Republican nominee in 2024. I will ALWAYS be very grateful for what Donald Trump accomplished. But as I watched DeSantis last night, I could see an acceleration of things to come. What this WILL boil down to is FJB, with TWO more years to let old age erode even MORE of his frail mind, will face a guy that is Donald Trump ideas...without the brashness that almost everyone dislikes. His wife could be a model. His children are gorgeous. As I watched him last night, I was reminded of JFK and Jackie Bouvier Kennedy and Camelot. So the dims are now 100% STUCK with someone they have admitted thy do NOT want to run again, and HE has to go up against Superman. This is what will happen.

So as I said..for every action(better election day for democrats than ANYONE expected) there WILL be a reaction (Ron DeSantis and Camelot was born again last night) and the reaction will put a guy that will be even WORSE at completing sentences against one of the brightest, and most polished people on earth.

Oh...and there is a way to go...but they are crowing and STILL may lose the Senate, and PROBABLY have lost the house!! LOL WHAT are they so chippy about? I think they had better take a VERY hard look at what happened in Florida, and see what is headed their way Nationally in two years. Again...I LOVE Donald Trump for what he has done for America. I would have backed him with every ounce of energy if he was our nominee. I hope that he can see the writing on the wall and do the right thing for our Country.

Lastly for the IDIOTS that thought it was about Trump the man let me tell you this...and listen well. It was NEVER, EVER about the MAN. WE are VERY different people than your kind. Not ONE of you pick anything political for your love of Country. You pick because of love of POWER. PLEASE...celebrate if you feel it is warranted...and you should. But remember what Capt Ron told you today..and remember it WELL. For EVERY action, there IS a reaction. I will wait for that reaction to do MY chirping!

Last edited:
Yeah I know he’s gonna read that. But I’ll pull it out again I’m a Republican that desperately wanted to red wave. I’m incredibly worried about this country and where it’s heading. I wanted some type of check on Biden and the liberals before they destroy our economy. Instead we’re too worried about abortion.

There’s no doubt the Supreme Court decision back in the 70s was not legally sound, and I realize all it did was put the decision back to the states, but you could not have gifted the liberals a better tool to get out the vote and have people vote not in their best interest overall but vote on one issue instead.

Trust me I’m not celebrating this. I came back in to tell you guys I told you so. Anybody that doesn’t spend all day in a star filled echo chamber can see this one coming. And it’s very depressing.

Last edited:
Reactions: DGlockUF
Reactions: fatman76
Yeah I know he’s gonna read that. But I’ll pull it out again I’m a Republican that desperately wanted to red wave. I’m incredibly worried about this country and where it’s heading. I wanted some type of check on Biden and the liberals before they destroy our economy. Instead we’re too worried about abortion.

There’s no doubt the Supreme Court decision back in the 70s was not legally sound, and I realize all it did was put the decision back to the states, but you could not have gifted the liberals a better tool to get out the vote and have people vote not in their best interest overall but vote on one issue instead.

Trust me I’m not celebrating this. I came back in to tell you guys I told you so. Anybody that doesn’t spend all day in a starch filled echo chamber can see this one coming. And it’s very depressing.
I don't buy the abortion issue was the main cause here at all. Did it drive some to vote left? Sure it did, especially in the 18-24 crowd (who turns out like crap BTW).

It's more of the same crap as the 2020 election...the incredible % of mail-in voting left is highly suspicious...

It's likely going to take Lake getting 70% of the same day voting to win....as an example.

We have to fix election integrity before anyone knows what the will of the voters is.

We have to fix election integrity before anyone knows what the will of the voters is.

That's what WE want.

Dems want voting to reflect the will of their party. It's why they come out of hiding today when it looks like their side may have cheated their way into another win*.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
I don't buy the abortion issue was the main cause here at all. Did it drive some to vote left? Sure it did, especially in the 18-24 crowd (who turns out like crap BTW).

It's more of the same crap as the 2020 election...the incredible % of mail-in voting left is highly suspicious...

It's likely going to take Lake getting 70% of the same day voting to win....as an example.

Abortion was on the ballot in Michigan, Wisconsin, and three or four other states. And they all elected predominantly democrat. Hell, Wisconsin lost control of the state house, state Senate, and Supreme Court all in one election. Damn near lost the synonyHell, Wisconsin lost control of the state house, state Senate, and Supreme Court all in one election. Damn near lost the US Senate race two.
You don’t have to buy it but the numbers are hard to deny.

So the red wave arrived last night in Florida, and crashed...RIGHT? NOT SO FAST MY FRIENDS......For every action....there is a REACTION. I posted yesterday that the left would be coming for FJB in one of my posts. Well things did not go the way anyone really thought they would. Whatever it was.....people looked by the horrible performance of FJB and many democrats got elected that most thought did not have much of a chance.

The democrats will NOT be able to come after Brandon...in fact...you can bet your bottom dollar he won his chance to run for re elction in 2024. Ask ANY dim wit how happy that makes them. THEN have them watch DeSantis's speech last night...because like it or not, Ron DeSantis WILL be the Republican nominee in 2024. I will ALWAYS be very grateful for what Donald Trump accomplished. But as I watched DeSantis last night, I could see an acceleration of things to come. What this WILL boil down to is FJB, with TWO more years to let old age erode even MORE of his frail mind, will face a guy that is Donald Trump ideas...without the brashness that almost everyone dislikes. His wife could be a model. His children are gorgeous. As I watched him last night, I was reminded of JFK and Jackie Bouvier Kennedy and Camelot. So the dims are now 100% STUCK with someone they have admitted thy do NOT want to run again, and HE has to go up against Superman. This is what will happen.

So as I said..for every action(better election day for democrats than ANYONE expected) there WILL be a reaction (Ron DeSantis and Camelot was born again last night) and the reaction will put a guy that will be even WORSE at completing sentences against one of the brightest, and most polished people on earth.

Oh...and there is a way to go...but they are crowing and STILL may lose the Senate, and PROBABLY have lost the house!! LOL WHAT are they so chippy about? I think they had better take a VERY hard look at what happened in Florida, and see what is headed their way Nationally in two years. Again...I LOVE Donald Trump for what he has done for America. I would have backed him with every ounce of energy if he was our nominee. I hope that he can see the writing on the wall and do the right thing for our Country.

Lastly for the IDIOTS that thought it was about Trump the man let me tell you this...and listen well. It was NEVER, EVER about the MAN. WE are VERY different people than your kind. Not ONE of you pick anything political for your love of Country. You pick because of love of POWER. PLEASE...celebrate if you feel it is warranted...and you should. But remember what Capt Ron told you today..and remember it WELL. For EVERY action, there IS a reaction. I will wait for that reaction to do MY chirping!
Hey you wanna make any more brilliant predictions

Reactions: BSC911

LOL. How predictable.

It’s always the same. They make some outlandish prediction (like Ghosts permaban bet) and then when the actual results come in they blame it on some other reason. No it can’t be because they are clueless on how democracies work.

It was A cause. Not sure one thing could do this much

Reactions: gator1776
Again...you made covid "predictions" and hid when every one of them were wrong..and you are SUPPOSEDLY a doctor?? LOL Go "practice" medicine on someone else, son...my wrong prediction did not cost anyone their life! Wanna play some more?

It’s always the same. They make some outlandish prediction (like Ghosts permaban bet) and then when the actual results come in they blame it on some other reason. No it can’t be because they are clueless on how democracies work.
Oh I won’t go so far as to call them clueless but they’re certainly sheep as they like to use the phrase, following the same line of reasoning to hide from the truth whenever it doesn’t suit their preconceived reality.

Dogmatic so to speak with the inability to think critically.

Clearly the reason Republicans under perform last night and Democrats over perform last night can only be due to abortion. God knows the Democrats didn’t have a damn thing else to run on other than abortion or tying everybody to Donald Trump. And you got to give them credit, it was effective.

It was A cause. Not sure one thing could do this much
I hear ya, it was definitely a cause, but if you think about it the Democrats didn’t have much else to run on. They made a mess of this country. The only other thing they ran on was demonizing Republicans and linking them to Donald Trump. But this combine strategy was very effective you have to give them credit for that.

My God you never fail to prove how stupid you are. For the MILLIONth time, son...LISTEN closely...we are a CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC! It is NOT a democracy!! EVERY lefty I have ever known talks about so much the have no clue about.

Oh I won’t go so far as to call them clueless but they’re certainly sheep as they like to use the phrase, following the same line of reasoning to hide from the truth whenever it doesn’t suit their preconceived reality.

Dogmatic so to speak with the inability to think critically.

Clearly the reason Republicans under perform last night and Democrats over perform last night can only be due to abortion. God knows the Democrats didn’t have a damn thing else to run on other than abortion or tying everybody to Donald Trump. And you got to give them credit, it was effective.
What isf I can give you ONE more reason? I know another...

My God you never fail to prove how stupid you are. For the MILLIONth time, son...LISTEN closely...we are a CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC! It is NOT a democracy!! EVERY lefty I have ever known talks about so much the have no clue about.
Yes we are, with democratically elected representatives. Everyone knows this. Except for you, of course.

Now about your way off predictions and fake election fraud claims……

What isf I can give you ONE more reason? I know another...
I’m all ears as long as it isn’t some ridiculous claim about cheating again. Because whether you like it or not they’re not gonna change election process so you gotta find something else if we’re going to win.

Where do you think all of those extra Republican votes in Florida came from doc? Do you think everyone just switched parties? Or do you KNOW like I do that MANY thousands of people flocked away from lefty states to get away from vaccine mandates, school closures, high crime and high taxes in snowflake states? Those conservative votes HELPED Florida, and hurt the places that they left. NO one reason could have this much effect. There are several others more than likely. But lets wait and see how this plays out. We WILL win the house..and have a better than 50% chance to win the Senate. And now THEY are STUCK with that dumb SOB as their candidate in 2024. THAT IS THE FUNNIEST part of the whole thing. If the rest of the Country would have followed Florida...they would have ran him out of office. Now they are stuck with him. What that means to me is....we WILL have a Republican President in 2024. So a house to control investigations.....MAYBE a Senate to control his stupidity, and they have this dumb SOB as their candidate. All is not bad here!

just so you know...in only Florida...221,000 new out of state residents have moved here

Voters know Biden is probably unelectable in 2024 and that Democrats have no clear replacement. Unless that changes, the GOP has a good chance of winning the presidency in 2024. That shifted the election focus away from Biden. Instead, it became another referendum on Trump. Overturning Roe gave Democrats an additional tailwind.

At this time 8 seats away from control of the House and 2 from the Senate.

The 200k dumba$$e$ that voted for Kemp but not Walker better get their heads out of their a$$e$ or they are condemning their posterity to serfdom to the gubmint.

• Haha
If I am Rick Scott and I want the Turtles job I am on the phone right now getting people behind me.

I am also meeting with Joe Manchin asking him what committees he wants to be on and anything else he needs should Nevada get us to 50 and for him to switch parties.

Lastly the Manchin switch needs to be on the down low until Dec 7th. We do not want to disadvantage Herschel and shocking news could either help or hurt him so do not take the chance.

Nov 08, 5:41 PM EST

Majority of voters say abortion should be legal in all or most cases, preliminary exit poll results show​

Sixty percent of voters say abortion should be legal rather than illegal in all or most cases, compared to 36% who disagree, according to preliminary exit poll results. This is a 9% rise in the share of voters saying it should be legal from 2020.

Among voters, there is a gender gap when it comes to the issue of abortion, with 32% of women calling it their top issue compared to 21% of men. Sixty-two percent of women favor legal abortion, as do 58% of men.

More voters also are dissatisfied or angry about the U.S. Supreme Court ruling to eliminating the constitutional right to abortion than are satisfied or enthusiastic about it, at 60% to 37%.

More voters trust the Democratic Party over the Republican Party when it comes to handling abortion at 52% to 42%.

Nov 08, 5:41 PM EST

Majority of voters say abortion should be legal in all or most cases, preliminary exit poll results show​

Sixty percent of voters say abortion should be legal rather than illegal in all or most cases, compared to 36% who disagree, according to preliminary exit poll results. This is a 9% rise in the share of voters saying it should be legal from 2020.

Among voters, there is a gender gap when it comes to the issue of abortion, with 32% of women calling it their top issue compared to 21% of men. Sixty-two percent of women favor legal abortion, as do 58% of men.

More voters also are dissatisfied or angry about the U.S. Supreme Court ruling to eliminating the constitutional right to abortion than are satisfied or enthusiastic about it, at 60% to 37%.

More voters trust the Democratic Party over the Republican Party when it comes to handling abortion at 52% to 42%.
Yeah, that's not saying abortion cost pubs votes.

Let me see a list of major issues for voters, if they put abortion in the Top 3, then that suggests it hurt the pubs.

I suspect that didn't happen, which is why articles like this claim abortion was a 'major issue' when it was. I saw articles like this as well in my research. One claimed abortion was 'just behind' inflation in terms of top issues for voters, but didn't mention what other issues were 'just behind' inflation.

Its an old media trick to spin results to mean something they don't.

I hear ya, it was definitely a cause, but if you think about it the Democrats didn’t have much else to run on. They made a mess of this country. The only other thing they ran on was demonizing Republicans and linking them to Donald Trump. But this combine strategy was very effective you have to give them credit for that.

Yo 1776 you haven't mentioned the Youth Vote yet. YUUUUGGGEEE youth turnout. They leaned left. Could that turnout be influenced by Biden's Student Debt Relief? Absolutely.

Could that turnout be influenced by Biden's Student Debt Relief? Absolutely.
That gives relief to the providers, who are owned by the government in most cases.

Government drops your 50k balance by 10k, then the providers raise your rates by 5% and your balance goes up 20k.

Yoot hoodwinked again. The promise of 'free money' gets em every time.

Yeah, that's not saying abortion cost pubs votes.

Let me see a list of major issues for voters, if they put abortion in the Top 3, then that suggests it hurt the pubs.

I suspect that didn't happen, which is why articles like this claim abortion was a 'major issue' when it was. I saw articles like this as well in my research. One claimed abortion was 'just behind' inflation in terms of top issues for voters, but didn't mention what other issues were 'just behind' inflation.

Its an old media trick to spin results to mean something they don't.
I just went home for lunch and was watching news...it is all that the channels are talking about. Some blaming Trump..ALL blaming abortion. Like I said, there is s BUNCH good with what happened...ESPECILLY if we pull out the Senate majority. But either they run FJB in 2024..or they will have a HUGE upheaval in THEIR party. CNN, MSNBC are pissed that Biden said he was NOT CHANGING ANYTHING!! They STILL may be coming after that stupid POS! Do not let the little sissy snowflake crowing get to you!

I just went home for lunch and was watching news...it is all that the channels are talking about. Some blaming Trump..ALL blaming abortion. Like I said, there is s BUNCH good with what happened...ESPECILLY if we pull out the Senate majority. But either they run FJB in 2024..or they will have a HUGE upheaval in THEIR party. CNN, MSNBC are pissed that Biden said he was NOT CHANGING ANYTHING!! They STILL may be coming after that stupid POS! Do not let the little sissy snowflake crowing get to you!
Yep, they have to spin that abortion is a big deal, that everyone hating Trump is a big deal.

Cheating creates the reality.

Kari Lake won AZ by double-digits, but they keep 'finding' early votes that massively break for Hobbs. Just enough to keep the race razor thin.

Porch sitters ask 'What do you want me to do???'

Did you just compare DeSantis to Kennedy!? Roll Bentsen tape 1988 VP debate.

Did you just compare DeSantis to Kennedy!? Roll Bentsen tape 1988 VP debate.
You must be a millennial. It took a crooked union effort in Chicago to get Kennedy elected, it was a razor thin election margin that pushed him over the finish line. And to this day, we still don't know if biting the hand that fed him got him whacked.

You must be a millennial. It took a crooked union effort in Chicago to get Kennedy elected, it was a razor thin election margin that pushed him over the finish line. And to this day, we still don't know if biting the hand that fed him got him whacked.
Wow! Way off mark. Try early boomer. What is like to live in your conspiracy addled head? Is there anything you take pleasure in except the latest Q or dark web drivel? conspiracies

ADVERTISEMENT