ADVERTISEMENT

Liberals want to take over social media

GhostOfMatchesMalone

Ring of Honor
Oct 1, 2012

Dems have told Twitter to shut down popular conservatives and Trump supporters on Twitter:

The end goal, of course, is to nuke Trump's account. Twitter and social media gives Trump and his supporters the tools they need to get the truth out and push back against the left's disinformation attempts.

So for the last year or so they have been on a 'we are listening to our users' campaign. At least publicly. The 'users' will 'tell' them to go after the conservatives so that way Twitter can say hey we aren't doing this, we are just responding to what our 'users' and others told us they wanted to see.

And dems do all this...while claiming republicans are the fascists. Remember that.

Good news is, these efforts will fail as well. Keep watching.

I think that new Twitter like social media site Trump is backing might be starting in a few days. I will probably just shut my Twitter account for good then. Screw these sites trying to silence opposing views.

Reactions: gatordad3
Suppose to be going online soon. Bongino was talking about it yesterday. He and a few others have been doing a test run.

Reactions: fatman76
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT