ADVERTISEMENT

Liberal Woman Posts Selfie Video of Hysterical Meltdown Over Death of Justice Ginsburg

This is why the election is the most important one in my lifetime.

Now they know they can lose and they know what it means to them if they DO lose.

When is a hurt animal the most dangerous? When it is cornered and has nothing left to lose. Dems are signaling that they will happily take the country down with them if they can. Incredible that sheep here still happily vote for and support them. Literally enemies of the state.

Now they know they can lose and they know what it means to them if they DO lose.

When is a hurt animal the most dangerous? When it is cornered and has nothing left to lose. Dems are signaling that they will happily take the country down with them if they can. Incredible that sheep here still happily vote for and support them. Literally enemies of the state.
I was in the grocery store last week and spoke from a man that just moved to FL from NYC, he is a Biden voter.

So I asked why the move to FL.

He stated that taxes, crime and cost of living were awful. I said you know why that is don’t you, I got a weird look from him and I said and your still voting democrat.

He’s moving get to away from what he wants to vote for more of.

You can’t fix stupid

I cringe every time I see a u-haul headed southbound I-95 from NY, Illinois, Pennsylvania, etc.

I was in the grocery store last week and spoke from a man that just moved to FL from NYC, he is a Biden voter.

So I asked why the move to FL.

He stated that taxes, crime and cost of living were awful. I said you know why that is don’t you, I got a weird look from him and I said and your still voting democrat.

He’s moving get to away from what he wants to vote for more of.

You can’t fix stupid

I cringe every time I see a u-haul headed southbound I-95 from NY, Illinois, Pennsylvania, etc.
Yep. Florida needs its own border wall.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT