ADVERTISEMENT

Let's see what happens

OMG. Trump and every single one of his followers are completely delusional.
Nope! That’s u and ur idiots in ur party. Wake up snowflake. If u can’t see what’s happening in ur party u deserve what u get. I will be fine but u burger flippers will be hurting.

The guy, and his followers, live in a truly weird place.

So glad he's gone.
Lol. Sure we are. Let this marinate for a bit... ppl entering the capital have to be vetted, ID, and permitted in a checkpoint but illegals crossing our boarders don’t n democrats are ok with that. So who’s weird? Never mind, I don’t expect a sensible response. Lol

Lol. Sure we are. Let this marinate for a bit... ppl entering the capital have to be vetted, ID, and permitted in a checkpoint but illegals crossing our boarders don’t n democrats are ok with that. So who’s weird? Never mind, I don’t expect a sensible response. Lol
Too late.

Link to where the Dems don’t support having checkpoints at key border crossing locations.

I see you are Still worried about them dirty Mexicans coming for you. Better load up.

Too late.

Link to where the Dems don’t support having checkpoints at key border crossing locations.

I see you are Still worried about them dirty Mexicans coming for you. Better load up.
Lol. As if a link would do any good to u. I don’t need a link though. Just pay attention to the caravans that came here. How about the current illegals here?
it proves my point, not that you would see with ur head tickling ur butt. But what’s new with u. Yup, I’m worried about the dirty Mexicans. What’s funny is how u don’t mind criminals coming here. Sure hope nothing happens to u or ur family by an illegal due to ur ignorance and stupidity.

Notice the dems here could never give us their case for why they want the poorest criminals from shithole countries to stream into the US.

They never could tell us how the US benefits from that. I think that's telling.

Reactions: ukalum1988
Not we're not - we're treasonous terrorists, remember?
So the “treasonous” Viking horn “q-anon” character at the riot was a former marine. He’s special ops now. He wears the horns to conceal his go pro. He’s been filming everything for months. He is but just one patriotic member of special ops who has infiltrated antifa and BLM. Popcorn time.
Good conquers evil
God conquers devil

Reactions: gator1776

It's harder to get near this inauguration than it was to vote. Haha, wow.

Too late.

Not all people who live south of our border are Mexican you bigot.

Not all people who live south of our border are Mexican you bigot.
According to BlueEyes they are. He even called MS13. Mexican.

Im quite familiar with who lives south of our border. I’ve visited Several.

Plus my illegal housekeeper is from Guatemala.

Reactions: Uniformed_ReRe
I’m all for people from other countries striving for a better life to come to the USA, even from the poorest countries. Those folks need to apply for citizenship / refugee status / etc at an American embassy / consulate and wait their turn.

Over-running our southern border is allowed because Dems see future voters and immediate clients to further sustain the vast public welfare / social service infrastructure that’s been created - I call it the poverty-industrial complex.

Of course. Dems see an open Southern border as a voter registration drive.

Quite telling that the dems always assume the poorest, sickest, and criminals will all vote dem.

I can’t address your request directly, but the President-elect’s words have meaning.... another migrant invasion is brewing thanks to him.... in the middle of a pandemic.

We’ll see. They still have to get thru the checkpoints. I thought Biden was talking about people already here. Regardless, that doesn’t mean open borders.

FYI, I supported Trump’s stricter immigration policy. But for not because I’m afraid of the dirty Mexicans like Blue Eyes is.

According to BlueEyes they are. He even called MS13.

Im quite familiar with who lives south of our border. I’ve visited Several.

Plus my illegal housekeeper is from Guatemala.
Actually u are false snowflake. Still full of BS I see. I said illegals ( all illegals) ur the one who said Mexicans. I took it for u being a racist like most democrats. U are the party of the kkk.
Also, ms13 are Mexicans. Think it’s a prerequisite.

Actually u are false snowflake. Still full of BS I see. I said illegals ( all illegals) ur the one who said Mexicans. I took it for u being a racist like most democrats. U are the party of the kkk.
Also, ms13 are Mexicans. Think it’s a prerequisite.

Did we ever hear the case from the sheep for why they wanted to bring ms13 in here illegally? I mean, if you're going to bring in immigrants, the most notorious gang of murderers in the world seems like the last option, but dems want to start there.

Did they ever explain how bringing in ms13 gang members would help make America Great Again?

Reactions: BlueEyedGator17
Did we ever hear the case from the sheep for why they wanted to bring ms13 in here illegally? I mean, if you're going to bring in immigrants, the most notorious gang of murderers in the world seems like the last option, but dems want to start there.

Did they ever explain how bringing in ms13 gang members would help make America Great Again?
Killary's favorite buttonmen/goons are MS-13. See Rich,Seth

ADVERTISEMENT