ADVERTISEMENT

Let Us Not Forget

I had to read this a few times.

1. Do you agree it was smart to fast track a vaccine, allow the private sector to create supplies which added jobs, eagerly looked for therapeutics for the people that don’t want the vaccine. Obama and Biden did none of that.

2. Oh you mean Fauci, Birks, the CDC, NIH and the WHO? Mind you they all changed their stance on this virus multiple times. That tells me they had no effing idea what they were dealing with and these are your so called “experts”.

3. So Trump held rallies and they become super spreader events but your party waited months to condone rioting, looting and murder. All of which your fake VP has cheered on. GTFO with your shit.

4. What playbook? Your Obama sat on H1N1 months after it was labeled a serious virus. Then your homeboy doesn’t do anything to restock the PPE needed. If that’s your playbook then keep, Trump did much better.
I'll answer your questions when you answer mine, since I asked first. Like a classic trumpette, I'm sure you won't, because you have no facts to back up your baseless assertions. January 20 is going to be a glorious day for the country.

U-S-A, U-S-A, U-S-A

I'll answer your questions when you answer mine, since I asked first. Like a classic trumpette, I'm sure you won't, because you have no facts to back up your baseless assertions. January 20 is going to be a glorious day for the country.

U-S-A, U-S-A, U-S-A
You do realize that my post was answering your questions. Apparently you libtards weren’t taught reading comprehension.

And.....
giphy.gif

U-S-A, U-S-A, U-S-A
You know what? Phuck you and your commie ilk. Hidin asked recently what he will do to fix covid? "We won't close down the country".

Your god damned village idiot ran down Trump for not doing the same. All you phucking idiots did was blame Trump for covid with no clue how to deal with a pandemic. But you and yours wanted to shut down the country to destroy it and hit the reset button. Now sit down you stupid mother phucker and stick my dick up your mouth as far as you can take it. I have a feeling a cuck like you will relish it.

You know what? Phuck you and your commie ilk. Hidin asked recently what he will do to fix covid? "We won't close down the country".

Your god damned village idiot ran down Trump for not doing the same. All you phucking idiots did was blame Trump for covid with no clue how to deal with a pandemic. But you and yours wanted to shut down the country to destroy it and hit the reset button. Now sit down you stupid mother phucker and stick my dick up your mouth as far as you can take it. I have a feeling a cuck like you will relish it.
giphy.gif

Not intentionally downplayed the virus. Do you deny he did that?
Not undermined experts in the field that were tasked with leading the pandemic response. Do you deny he did that?
Not held superspreader events that masqueraded as political rallies. Do you deny he did that?
Not dismantled the playbook/task force that Obama left him to prep for a pandemic. Do you deny he did that?

Did he do those things in Europe as well? If not, why do their numbers look at least as bad as our numbers?

Is it possible that Trump isn't what's driving the covid infections and deaths in this country? That's a real question...is that possible in your mind?

Nothing was going to stop it in a free society. Nothing reasonable would stop it in a less than free society. You don't get that. You aren't hearing it because you choose not to hear it.

Sorry about your narrative. It's not my fault that it's garbage and you swallowed it.

Another 1000 American lives lost, with those deaths being associated with COVID. More than 173K cases yesterday. Need real leaders like Biden & Harris to come in and take this pandemic seriously.

U-S-A, U-S-A, U-S-A
Please explain what you mean in glorious day and what you want the country to look like.

Another 1000 American lives lost, with those deaths being associated with COVID. More than 173K cases yesterday. Need real leaders like Biden & Harris to come in and take this pandemic seriously.

Yep...Biden and those real leaders will put a stop to this virus...right after he cures cancer.

Freaking lemming.

Biden is close .... he says all Americans should wear masks for 100 days. Actual solution all Dem men wear condoms for 100 years!

Reactions: BamaFan1137
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT