ADVERTISEMENT

Let Us Not Forget

UF_GATOR_FAN

Green Machine
Apr 2, 2009
That while trump and his cavalcade of incompetent lawyers try to delay the inevitable inauguration of President Biden, the covid pandemic still rages around us. Nearly 200,000 cases yesterday, almost 3000 deaths attributed to covid yesterday alone, and over 270,000 deaths total.

Regardless of your political affiliation, let's hope that trump starts showing some leadership. Americans are dying, the nation needs help.

That while trump and his cavalcade of incompetent lawyers try to delay the inevitable inauguration of President Biden, the covid pandemic still rages around us. Nearly 200,000 cases yesterday, almost 3000 deaths attributed to covid yesterday alone, and over 270,000 deaths total.

Regardless of your political affiliation, let's hope that trump starts showing some leadership. Americans are dying, the nation needs help.

While at the same time, deaths from cancer, flu, heart disease, car wrecks have all been reduced to zero!

Amazing! Trump has saved over 270,000 lives this year!

Please explain how Trump could have done a better job

And yet reports show that so far this year deaths are no more than in any other year. Explain that to me please.

Should u really be starting topics when u can’t back up ur bs? Hey. Tell me. How many flu cases? Oh, what’s the survival rate of China virus? Does a case mean a death sentence? Lol. I will wait.
while ur at it... how many ppl died of obesity, opioids, drunk driving each this year?

He could have taken it seriously...and treated it like a real thing...which he didn’t...and which it is...

it’s why you guys don’t believe it and are unwilling to acknowledge the truth.

I do think the virus is real and potentially harmful to certain demographics. However, I think the hysteria is a hoax and used as a fear tactic.

When it comes to Trump, take off the liberal glasses and think logically. The man shut down flights to and from China, created operation warp speed, implemented the national defense act and has been working with a CDC, MIH and WHO changing their minds on everything.

What more would you want him to do? If his fault in the pandemic is not releasing info to the public about how dangerous the virus is then by all means I’ll concede that point.

Reactions: goldmom
He could have taken it seriously...and treated it like a real thing...which he didn’t...and which it is...

How many times does it have to be explained to you?
- Pelosi marched around Chinatown saying it was safe
- NY Public Health Chief urged others not to fear the virus - DeBlasio concurred
- Trump shuts down China travel end of January

No one had experience with this. China lied, people died.

Please explain how Trump could have done a better job

trump knew it was deadly, and knowingly played it down. he didn't let Americans decide what was best for themselves and their families. That cost American lives.

But trump is ok with spreading wild conspiracy theories when he thinks it suits him:

"That was a retweet. That was an opinion of somebody and that was a retweet. I'll put it out there. People can decide for themselves. I don't take a position," Trump said in defending his tweet.

"You're the president," Guthrie responded. "You're not someone's crazy uncle who can retweet whatever."

Take off your trump goggles and embrace the truth. trump lost the election in a landslide and he's trying to burn the country down around him, because if he can't win, no one is allowed to. Fortunately for us, and unfortunately for him, America is bigger than one man, especially a laughingstock like trump.

trump knew it was deadly, and knowingly played it down. he didn't let Americans decide what was best for themselves and their families. That cost American lives.

But trump is ok with spreading wild conspiracy theories when he thinks it suits him:

"That was a retweet. That was an opinion of somebody and that was a retweet. I'll put it out there. People can decide for themselves. I don't take a position," Trump said in defending his tweet.

"You're the president," Guthrie responded. "You're not someone's crazy uncle who can retweet whatever."

Take off your trump goggles and embrace the truth. trump lost the election in a landslide and he's trying to burn the country down around him, because if he can't win, no one is allowed to. Fortunately for us, and unfortunately for him, America is bigger than one man, especially a laughingstock like trump.

Nancy danced in Chinatown, Schumer danced in NYC.

Sheep never think to question.

Specifically what do you want to see done? You get full control, how do you stop Covid?

Reactions: BamaFan1137

"He didn't let Americans decide what was best for themselves and their families"
And so every blue state Governor did? Are you posting drunk?

He took it very seriously.
1) Shut down travel from China in Jan - which Biden ripped him for.
2) Shut Europe down a few weeks later.
3) In Jan organized project Warp Speed which is going to deliver 2-3 effective vaccines in 9 months by eliminating red tape a Democrat would never have given up - they LOVE their red tape...when the rest of the world is still in trials. He gave funding to Pfizer and Moderna (essentially pre ordered the vaccine that didn't exist).
4) He mobilized the private sector to make PPE and ventilators (we didn't lose one person due to lack of ventilator access, didn't work out so well in Italy).
5) He had daily task force briefings where epidemiologists were granted access to speak directly to the public (in which Fauci said Trump never discussed anything that wasn't prepared prior) for months.
6) He mobilized FEMA and the Navy to ensure NYC didn't run out of beds.

But, he downplayed it to try to calm people down and therefore, every death is his fault.

You can have your own opinions, you can't have your own facts. His words were not the words you wanted and you're big mad. Sorry, but suck it up buttercup. He did pretty damn well balancing the economy and the pandemic (because the economy is directly related to health and safety).

And he's about to be the reason it gets eradicated in 2021.

Reactions: dezyDeco

Every dem here claims covid is worst disease the planet has ever seen. 270k deaths! Hell I think @sadgator and @Nolec have each lost 10 years off their lives this year from worrying about catching it (or from not being able to breath properly with a mask over their head 24/7).

But here's the kicker.....total deaths in this country should be up 270k over previous years. And it isn't. And several major cases of death, like the flu, heart disease, cancer, are seeing miraculous DECLINES in numbers this year....that almost exactly match the 270k deaths that covid is credited with.

No sheep here can explain that.

Leadership.........wear a mask for 100 days and we will be fine and just for the hell of it we might try the vaccine too! If Biden was president we would have twice as many deaths, no vaccine for a year, and 50 million people with no job or hope, so take your new president and stick him and his ideas up your ideological arse!

Every dem here claims covid is worst disease the planet has ever seen. 270k deaths! Hell I think @sadgator and @Nolec have each lost 10 years off their lives this year from worrying about catching it (or from not being able to breath properly with a mask over their head 24/7).

But here's the kicker.....total deaths in this country should be up 270k over previous years. And it isn't. And several major cases of death, like the flu, heart disease, cancer, are seeing miraculous DECLINES in numbers this year....that almost exactly match the 270k deaths that covid is credited with.

No sheep here can explain that.

Duh @GhostOfMatchesMalone, if they test positive for covid then it’s covid and we shouldn’t be questioning the masters.

How should he stop it? What would you do?

So his emotional response was wrong?

Do you think said emotional response would have diminished the virus? Do you honestly think that another response would have made a difference, net-net? I asked because the European response, that you guys preferred, absolutely did not.

The best reaction was to cut red tape and drive treatment and vaccination research...and Trump did that effectively.

Now explain why Europe had similar results?

Lemme guess....also Trump's fault?

Leadership.........wear a mask for 100 days and we will be fine and just for the hell of it we might try the vaccine too! If Biden was president we would have twice as many deaths, no vaccine for a year, and 50 million people with no job or hope, so take your new president and stick him and his ideas up your ideological arse!

My guess is we would have the same number of deaths, or close to it, but agree on the rest.

Twice as many deaths, but as long as he said he was taking it seriously and shed a couple crocodile tears, emotional sheep like @sadgator would have thought he was doing an amazing job.

Didn't Hiden tweet last October that we weren't ready for a pandemic?

Same guy that thinks he is running for Senate, and is named Jill Biden?

Didn't Hiden tweet last October that we weren't ready for a pandemic?

Same guy that thinks he is running for Senate, and is named Jill Biden?

Every once in a while Biden drops an actual nugget of intelligence. First was the warning of a pandemic before the pandemic and the other was his voter fraud team 🤷🏻‍♂️

A classic response from a trumpette: absolutely no evidence but it makes you feel good, so go for it. What you and I know is that over 250K covid affiliated deaths have occurred on trump's watch.

Nero and his fiddling have nothing on trump and his golfing!!

How should he stop it? What would you do?
Not intentionally downplayed the virus. Do you deny he did that?
Not undermined experts in the field that were tasked with leading the pandemic response. Do you deny he did that?
Not held superspreader events that masqueraded as political rallies. Do you deny he did that?
Not dismantled the playbook/task force that Obama left him to prep for a pandemic. Do you deny he did that?

Goodness this thread didn't age well LOL
I know. Yesterday was ANOTHER record number of covid cases, and nearly 3000 Americans reportedly died yesterday due to covid-related illness. This is the most incompetent handling of a crisis in American history. Thankfully, the new administration will be in place by January, but how many more Americans must suffer until that occurs?

I know. Yesterday was ANOTHER record number of covid cases, and nearly 3000 Americans reportedly died yesterday due to covid-related illness. This is the most incompetent handling of a crisis in American history. Thankfully, the new administration will be in place by January, but how many more Americans must suffer until that occurs?

No one gives a shit about dems lying about covid deaths. We care about video evidence that dems are trying to conduct a coup to take over the country.

'Count every vote'. Well you did, and you got caught LOL

Reactions: jfegaly
No one gives a shit about dems lying about covid deaths. We care about video evidence that dems are trying to conduct a coup to take over the country.

'Count every vote'. Well you did, and you got caught LOL
As a trumpette, what are you trying to distract from more? How this administration's gross incompetence has resulted in a nation paralyzed by the pandemic OR the deja vu of losing that you relive everyday post-election?

As a trumpette, what are you trying to distract from more? How this administration's gross incompetence has resulted in a nation paralyzed by the pandemic OR the deja vu of losing that you relive everyday post-election?

I thought you sheep wanted to talk about the election? Flapping those gums about how Hiden had won.

What changed? LOL

Again, how much does it burn that ass that I am always always ALWAYS right? :cool:

Not intentionally downplayed the virus. Do you deny he did that?
Not undermined experts in the field that were tasked with leading the pandemic response. Do you deny he did that?
Not held superspreader events that masqueraded as political rallies. Do you deny he did that?
Not dismantled the playbook/task force that Obama left him to prep for a pandemic. Do you deny he did that?

I had to read this a few times.

1. Do you agree it was smart to fast track a vaccine, allow the private sector to create supplies which added jobs, eagerly looked for therapeutics for the people that don’t want the vaccine. Obama and Biden did none of that.

2. Oh you mean Fauci, Birks, the CDC, NIH and the WHO? Mind you they all changed their stance on this virus multiple times. That tells me they had no effing idea what they were dealing with and these are your so called “experts”.

3. So Trump held rallies and they become super spreader events but your party waited months to condone rioting, looting and murder. All of which your fake VP has cheered on. GTFO with your shit.

4. What playbook? Your Obama sat on H1N1 months after it was labeled a serious virus. Then your homeboy doesn’t do anything to restock the PPE needed. If that’s your playbook then keep, Trump did much better.

I love how you use very descriptive words to over exaggerate your point. Classic retarded liberalism at its finest.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT