ADVERTISEMENT

Let down for South Carolina?

CountyGator2

Swamp Thing
Oct 7, 2018
We are coming off back to back weeks of difficult football. SC is probably sky high right now. Any chance we have a big let down on Saturday?

We are coming off back to back weeks of difficult football. SC is probably sky high right now. Any chance we have a big let down on Saturday?

JMOHO's as always, but them beating UGly and UF losing to LSU won't mean a thing when the ball get's kicked off on Saturday. The team that prepares and plays the best, (barring the chitty SEC refs taking a hand) will win the game....

This parallels Carolina’s 2012 schedule so much.

Destroy top 5 UGa at home, then go on the road for a night game at LSU & lose a 2 point game to LSU, coming out of it banged up. Then go to UF for a day game against a team they were clearly better than, play flat & lose badly. Interesting.

Their QB practiced Tue, Wed, & Thur.
He's ready to go, just like Kyle was last week.
They'll both have a knee brace on for the game.

The big deal tomorrow imo will be that 'Tropical Storm' rolling through.

Cockluck is over...Gators 31-17
Vegas knows a thing or two. Line now at 5. Guess everyone but you gator fans like the cocks +5. How can a top 10 team only be favored by 5 against a .500 team. Maybe they looked at your KY tape or maybe Miami. Nonetheless, the betters like the cocks to cover 5. Means it’s anybody’s game. If conditions were good, your defensive ends were healthy and the game was in Gainesville maybe you guys would win by 10. Never gonna happen tomorrow. Only one that suffers from delusion would see this game as a double digit win. The past 5 years should tell you that. We always feel like we can beat you guys. Sadly, we circled Florida as a win in August. Don’t get me wrong, I like the gators. Have ever since the Spurrier years. Loved the Donovan years and love your campus. Shands teaching hospital saved my friend’s life when he had what drs thought was terminal cancer. I pull for you guys a lot. But, don’t drink the gator aid! It WILL be a late 4th q game.

JMOHO's as always, but them beating UGly and UF losing to LSU won't mean a thing when the ball get's kicked off on Saturday. The team that prepares and plays the best, (barring the chitty SEC refs taking a hand) will win the game....
Insta's right...the last game means nothing...sure it can be a factor but execution in the game...in game adjustments will decide the game...along with mistakes. Should be a good game in nasty wet weather...it's football baby! Hopefully no lighting if it rains.

Edit...looks like 100% chance lol

Vegas knows a thing or two. Line now at 5. Guess everyone but you gator fans like the cocks +5. How can a top 10 team only be favored by 5 against a .500 team. Maybe they looked at your KY tape or maybe Miami. Nonetheless, the betters like the cocks to cover 5. Means it’s anybody’s game. If conditions were good, your defensive ends were healthy and the game was in Gainesville maybe you guys would win by 10. Never gonna happen tomorrow. Only one that suffers from delusion would see this game as a double digit win. The past 5 years should tell you that. We always feel like we can beat you guys. Sadly, we circled Florida as a win in August. Don’t get me wrong, I like the gators. Have ever since the Spurrier years. Loved the Donovan years and love your campus. Shands teaching hospital saved my friend’s life when he had what drs thought was terminal cancer. I pull for you guys a lot. But, don’t drink the gator aid! It WILL be a late 4th q game.
It's going to be a tight game...because of mistakes a team can pull away. Just have to see how the game goes.

Reactions: folcock
Bwaaaahahaha

Reactions: TennesseeGator
Vegas knows a thing or two. Line now at 5. Guess everyone but you gator fans like the cocks +5. How can a top 10 team only be favored by 5 against a .500 team. Maybe they looked at your KY tape or maybe Miami. Nonetheless, the betters like the cocks to cover 5. Means it’s anybody’s game. If conditions were good, your defensive ends were healthy and the game was in Gainesville maybe you guys would win by 10. Never gonna happen tomorrow. Only one that suffers from delusion would see this game as a double digit win. The past 5 years should tell you that. We always feel like we can beat you guys. Sadly, we circled Florida as a win in August.

Suffer from delusion huh?

Why the hell did feel good enough to circle UF as a win?

Good game and good luck the rest of the way but double digit delusion win.

Maybe they looked at the potential for torrential rain and 30mph wind and thought that would give you a snowballs chance in hell. But then the weather wasn't quite that bad, and you actually had zero chance. As was shown by our dominating win. Which was by double digits, something you said was impossible, and included a prevent defense touchdown we GAVE you, so no, it didn't go "late into the 4th quarter".

I think it's time for you to come to the realization that your team is about a third as good as you have deluded yourself into believing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT