ADVERTISEMENT

Let’s Go Brandon - Parte Tres

73ia39.jpg

I like this version much better. So does @jfegaly @NavigatorII @nail1988
@fatman76 and @BillCutting4585

F Joe Biden is Back – Crowd in Tampa Erupts After Game in “F*** Joe Biden” Chants​

😍 😍 😍

We’ve seen it before. The corrupt and senile man representing those who are destroying our county is recognized for his efforts in the destruction of America.

Last night the chants came back.

F Joe Biden is Back – Crowd in Tampa Erupts After Game in “F*** Joe Biden” Chants​

😍 😍 😍

We’ve seen it before. The corrupt and senile man representing those who are destroying our county is recognized for his efforts in the destruction of America.

Last night the chants came back.

Let's not forget the Super Bowl when he appeared on the stadium monitor with his wrinkly ass wife with varicose veins preaching about how masks saves lives while the Super Bowl crowd booed the crap out of his Groper ass.

Let's not forget the Super Bowl when he appeared on the stadium monitor with his wrinkly ass wife with varicose veins preaching about how masks saves lives while the Super Bowl crowd booed the crap out of his Groper ass.
Just wait, the DEMS are pushing this Tridemic thing and masking/vaccine mandates will probably be returning. Hell, the Dems will close everything down again if they think they can get away with it.

Just wait, the DEMS are pushing this Tridemic thing and masking/vaccine mandates will probably be returning. Hell, the Dems will close everything down again if they think they can get away with it.
Nope. The worm has turned. Things are going to get real ugly for the Dims here real shortly. Going to "reach across the aisle" and knock some heads together. :cool: Adam Schitt is crying like a baby.

Nope. The worm has turned. Things are going to get real ugly for the Dims here real shortly. Going to "reach across the aisle" and knock some heads together. :cool: Adam Schitt is crying like a baby.
I heard on the radio yesterday, Dr. Fauci, on his ongoing, seemingly never ending FAREWELL TOUR, stated that with Covid, Flu and RSV cases surging, and hospitals filling up, he is in favor of a return to masking.

Last edited:
Far as I can tell he hasn’t even been suspended.

His linked in is down but his page is still up on the school website.
They're effing doubling down. This is amazing.

• Angry
Reactions: blubo
I heard on the radio yesterday, Dr. Fauci, on his ongoing, seemingly never ending FAREWELL TOUR, stated that with Covid, Flu and RSV cases surging, and hospitals filling up, he is in favor of a return to masking.
Same masks that he said didn’t work but flipped and pushed hard for people to wear?

I watched the Army Navy game...I did not see FJB there. Did I miss him?

More rewards for those who break our laws:

But it's not their fault that the illegals keep coming? Incentivizing the behavior doesn't cause the behavior, right?

Good grief.

Reactions: BCSpell
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT