ADVERTISEMENT

Let’s Go Brandon - Parte Tres

Donald’s response was even worse. LOL. How does one just “happen to be black.”

Oh, and he left out the part about Ye being a raging antiSemite

“The U.S. dollar as we know is doomed,” the ex-CIA insider says.

“President Biden signed the death warrant himself on March 9th with Executive Order 14067.”
Another “conspiracy theory” comes true as Biden signs Executive Order to create a U.S. Central Bank Digital Currency (March 14, 2022) It calls for the creation of Central Bank Digital Currencies (CBDCs), which in the case of the United States, would be administered by the Federal Reserve. (the impending end of your cash money)

Within 180 days of the date of this order, the Secretary of the Treasury, in consultation with the Secretary of State, the Attorney General, the Secretary of Commerce, the Secretary of Homeland Security, the Director of the Office of Management and Budget, the Director of National Intelligence, and the heads of other relevant agencies, shall submit to the President a report on the future of money and payment systems, including the conditions that drive broad adoption of digital assets ...

(Ex-Order 14060 is another FMB stab at the Sovereign Citizens back imo.)

CKNWsstW1REK.png

I am off line for a few days and come back to find the GOAT thread re-started again. WTH happened?
Maybe the # of pages was slowing the site down, taking toooooo long to load?????

I am off line for a few days and come back to find the GOAT thread re-started again. WTH happened?
Maybe the # of pages was slowing the site down, taking toooooo long to load?????
Someone around here got triggered but denying having anything to do with the last thread being deleted.

Oh, someone running to the mods because their feelings got hurt because of Biden bashing on a thread specifically for bashing Biden. LOL
I think a few around here need to grow up.
John Kay was a visionary. He wrote a song about Biden decades ago.

Reactions: BCSpell
Accident. Forgot he didn't check a bag at the airport, so he takes an expensive bag at the claim area, tears off the luggage tag, then checks the bag on the connecting flight. Yeah pretty much seems like an accident to me.
Even worst. I thought he used/checked the stolen bag the same day. NOPE. He took it to a hotel, threw away everything inside he didn't want. Used it as his luggage the next 3 or 4 times he flew somewhere.

ADVERTISEMENT