ADVERTISEMENT

Let’s Go Brandon - Parte Tres

Ok. Some people apparently can’t tolerate criticism of our Dear Leader……. Going to start a new thread…. I predict no shortage of fresh material to continue the legacy of the GOAT thread.

my-man.gif

Ok. Some people apparently can’t tolerate criticism of our Dear Leader……. Going to start a new thread…. I predict no shortage of fresh material to continue the legacy of the GOAT thread.
Appreciate the dedication, but it will just get zapped again. BO has made it clear the trolls run the free board.

Message received. This board was dead before, it can be dead again.

Bump. See, no hard feelings.

Go for it. Flame away.

PS. There can only be one GOAT. The original.

China Joe is an illegitimate, corrupt, senile old coot!

Trump won the 2020 election in an Electoral College & Popular Vote LANDSLIDE! The current situation in Arizona proves that! It’s a DISGRACE!
Denial is not a river in Africa.

Don't you think its time you moved on? Its eating you up.

China Joe is an illegitimate, corrupt, senile old coot!

Trump won the 2020 election in an Electoral College & Popular Vote LANDSLIDE! The current situation in Arizona proves that! It’s a DISGRACE!
Yep, even the sheep are starting to wake up to the corruption.

All is being addressed as we speak. What a time to be alive.

Reactions: blubo and jfegaly
If we all put them on ignore what’s there to run to the BO about?
Agreed. That’s the best way to accomplish several things. Won’t list them all here. There are many of us that know what those things are.

Seems to me, using ignore is kinda weak. Something like a teenaged girl would do on facebook….particularly when you announce it.

Reactions: gatordad3
Seems to me, using ignore is kinda weak. Something like a teenaged girl would do on facebook….particularly when you announce it.
Again, most of us aren't here to just troll. If all I wanted to do was spend 16 hours a day going between here and college football soundoff and trolling, then yeah, Ignore would defeat the purpose. But some people are intelligent enough to discuss past talking points.

Why is that such a foreign concept to dems and 'independents'?

ADVERTISEMENT