ADVERTISEMENT

Let’s do our own vetting...

sadgator

Bull Gator
Jan 9, 2002
Copper Monkey 30 minutes prior to kickoff
Questions sadgator would like to know the answers to...

1. Why was Chip fired by the Eagles after one poor season and why didn’t it work put the Niners?

2. Does Chip own any beach-front real estate with any rival coaches?

3. Chip does not appear to be married (divorced in 1999)...is he a difficult guy to get along with and/or is his girlfriend hot?

What else do we need to know?

He sounds like a complete lunatic.

He was married when he coached the Eagles, but nobody knew it. Couldn't find a pic of his wife, here's the latest pic I could find of his girlfriend. Confirmed hot:

chips-girlfriend.png

I doubt he owns any real estate with any other coaches. Belotti said, after Kelly worked as his OC for three years, that he didn't know anything about him, other than "he likes beer and hates vegetables."

He got fired from the Eagles, because he pissed everybody off, stepped on everyone's toes to get control over the roster and then made a bunch of bad roster moves (some doozies in there, Lesean McCoy for Kiko Alonso?) and started losing. He got fired from the Niners, because they had no plan and no players when they hired him.

I don't know that he's hard to get along with. It seems like he just doesn't GAF if anyone gets along with him. He's going to do things his way, and his way is very very different from what people are used to. He wants total control of his players, including what they eat and how much they sleep. I have a hard time seeing him fitting in to the UF UAA, partcularly in light of all the stuff about Mac leaking about how he wasn't a team player. If they're going to hire him, it's going to have to be strictly a cash for wins transaction where we just accept that he's going to run things and we're just going to shut up and enjoy the wins. Honestly, I don't see it.

Update, pic of ex-wife below. Not bad for an old fat guy, but his girlfriend a definite upgrade.

bq1xhzecyaamcby.jpg

Here's all you need to know.

Pros: Scores lots of points, will win big, gets rid of Insta.

Negative: Until he's hired we still have Insta.
You know my Buddy insta isn’t going anywhere. He’s Waaaaayyy too invested in this board for that. How would he replace the hours he spends posting here?

This a little like the hollywood snowflake liberals that all threaten to leave the country when a Republican is elected. Instead of leaving they get increasingly louder and more delusional.

The bylaw requires a school’s president or chancellor to “consult directly” with SEC commissioner Greg Sankey before considering hiring a coach who has had any major NCAA infractions. In June 2013, the NCAA gave Kelly an 18-month show-cause penalty for a failure to monitor his Oregon program.

The bylaw requires a school’s president or chancellor to “consult directly” with SEC commissioner Greg Sankey before considering hiring a coach who has had any major NCAA infractions. In June 2013, the NCAA gave Kelly an 18-month show-cause penalty for a failure to monitor his Oregon program.

Its already been done. He’s clear

You know my Buddy insta isn’t going anywhere. He’s Waaaaayyy too invested in this board for that. How would he replace the hours he spends posting here?

This a little like the hollywood snowflake liberals that all threaten to leave the country when a Republican is elected. Instead of leaving they get increasingly louder and more delusional.

Yep, endless hours spent posting on every single thread here... :rolleyes:

Sore-keester is still the liar that he has repeated proven to be. So, take his rock solid word on anything and everything. And if you do, then you'll have earned and deserve the results that doing so brings to you.... :confused:

Its already been done. He’s clear

And that's the only thing that is important about that,,, that he's now finally in the clear. Perfect! :cool:

Oregon - Bailed to the NFL on an NCAA 'Show-Cause' incident.
Philly - Fired during his 3rd season after being given FULL control.
Niners - Went 1-13 before being FIRED during the season.

So he's now apparently found a new home in the SWAMP, among the muck-rats that control things now daze.... (JMOHO's of course) :rolleyes:

And that's the only thing that is important about that,,, that he's now finally in the clear. Perfect! :cool:

Oregon - Bailed to the NFL on an NCAA 'Show-Cause' incident.
Philly - Fired during his 3rd season after being given FULL control.
Niners - Went 1-13 before being FIRED during the season.

So he's now apparently found a new home in the SWAMP, among the muck-rats that control things now daze.... (JMOHO's of course) :rolleyes:

He just made bad personnel decisions in the pros that led to a poor 3rd season and that isn't an issue in college.

Yep, endless hours spent posting on every single thread here... :rolleyes:

Sore-keester is still the liar that he has repeated proven to be. So, take his rock solid word on anything and everything. And if you do, then you'll have earned and deserve the results that doing so brings to you.... :confused:

How am I a liar? Seriously, when have you ever known me to lie? And about what?

How am I a liar? Seriously, when have you ever known me to lie? And about what?

You continue to refer to me as 'buddy' even though I've repeatedly corrected you by telling you that you're NO BUDDY of mine (and it's also not my name or nick-name). o_O

IMOHO, in a long list of other things/subjects, you're either a liar or just an ignorant fool, take your pick... :cool:

There are no incorrect opinions, by definition. There are just different opinions from different people.

I DON'T THINK cow-CHIP IS THE RIGHT COACH for UF.
That is an opinion, and so I don't want him hired.
So even IF they end up hiring him, it won't make my OPINION wrong.
Are all of yawl really this frickin' stupid, or just all A-holes that love to run your mouths to hear yourselves talk? (rhetorical)

It’s my opinion that you are my buddy. And we all know, because you told us, that there are no incorrect opinion. And you are, after all, the self proclaimed smartest guy in the room.
Sorry that I'm not incorrect all that often when posting facts or stats.
tenor.gif

Reactions: oozie7
Here's all you need to know.

Pros: Scores lots of points, will win big, gets rid of Insta.

Negative: Until he's hired we still have Insta.

Chip Kelly will be awesome...but no way is good enough to get rid of insta

Sounds like Philly ran him off because they gave him full control of personnel decisions like he demanded and he really screwed that up so much that they wanted to go another direction. That is no issue whatsoever in college where he has shown he is elite.

Reactions: bradleygator
Sounds like Philly ran him off because they gave him full control of personnel decisions like he demanded and he really screwed that up so much that they wanted to go another direction. That is no issue whatsoever in college where he has shown he is elite.

E-Lite you mean. o_O

1 LAC12 Conf. Championship in 4 years, vs a 6-8 UCLA for the honor...
1 Trip to a NC game when he lost to the barners.
He played two SEC teams going 0-2 vs LSU & AU.
1-1 in the Rose Bowl, losing to 11-2 tOSU but beating 11-3 Wis.
2-2 in the post season.

I believe that you and others have been snookered by the sports media-morons, they way many liberal idiots still believe they get the truth from the NYTimes and CNN's 'Fake News.'

Last edited:
E-Lite you mean. o_O

2-2 in the post season.

I believe that you and others have been snookered by the sports media-morons, they way many liberal idiots still believe they get the truth from the NYTimes and CNN's 'Fake News.'

You do realize his 7 losses in 4 years were all to real good teams don't you? Auburn beat them on a last second FG in the BCSCG and they crushed Tenn (SEC team) on the road like 48-13 that same season.

E-Lite you mean. o_O

2-2 in the post season.

Speaking of fake news...UCLA went 6-8? A 6-8 team made an appearance in a conference championship game? Interesting because that never happened. Kelly also won THREE straight conference championships, not the one you claimed. So how about you STFU and quit spreading 'fake news.'

Speaking of fake news...UCLA went 6-8? A 6-8 team made an appearance in a conference championship game? Interesting because that never happened. Kelly also won THREE straight conference championships, not the one you claimed. So how about you STFU and quit spreading 'fake news.'

insta = fake news

CNN = fake news

CNN = ISIS

Therefore, insta = ISIS

Weren’t they 6-6 and won the division, then lost the conference title game and then loss the bowl game?

Weren’t they 6-6 and won the division, then lost the conference title game and then loss the bowl game?

Yea technically, but that doesn't have anything to do with their conference record. They consider those games posteason games, separate from the regular season. Oregon also beat 11-2 Stanford coached by Harbaugh and with Andrew Luck by almost 30 that year debunking his claim about them not beating anybody good. And he straight up lied about Oregon only winning one conference title under Kelly, they won three straight conference titles and the one year they didn't still went to a BCS game. Insta is the epitome of fake news.

46-7 in 4 years as HC. Those 7 losses came against teams that ended up finishing Top 10 in the final AP Poll and all were 1 score games.

Even better the NC game they made it too, not a single player on that team was drafted in the first round...

Positives.

1. Ran an innovative offense in Oregon. At least it was innovative at the time
2. Took advantage of what personnel he had.
3. Tremendous attention to detail. To the point of obsession.
4. Did not pass a lot, but his QBs generally were highly rated and threw far more TDs than INTs.
5. Scored tons and tons and tons of points.

Negatives

1. Is reported to not like to recruit. Huge red flag
2. Does not seem to GAS about boosters or fans
3. The UO offense is no longer unique or innovative
4. Was in the NCAA doghouse
5. Older fat guy. (we already had one of those)
6. Did not field highly rated defenses in college.
7. Has not coached college for awhile and has consistently expressed a preference for coaching the pros.

Personally, while I am not adamant against Kelly, I would rather have Frost.

Positives.

1. Ran an innovative offense in Oregon. At least it was innovative at the time
2. Took advantage of what personnel he had.
3. Tremendous attention to detail. To the point of obsession.
4. Did not pass a lot, but his QBs generally were highly rated and threw far more TDs than INTs.
5. Scored tons and tons and tons of points.

Negatives

1. Is reported to not like to recruit. Huge red flag
2. Does not seem to GAS about boosters or fans
3. The UO offense is no longer unique or innovative
4. Was in the NCAA doghouse
5. Older fat guy. (we already had one of those)
6. Did not field highly rated defenses in college.
7. Has not coached college for awhile and has consistently expressed a preference for coaching the pros.

Personally, while I am not adamant against Kelly, I would rather have Frost.

He's guaranteed wins, points and good times in Gainesville for the next 4-6 years. If there's a deal to be made, I think they have to make it. I was lukewarm at first, because I worried how motivated he was to return. But from what I've read, he is an ultra competitive guy who wants to come back and show he can win at the highest level. He's not getting another NFL job now, so that means the SEC.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT