ADVERTISEMENT

Let’s Be Real

StoopsforHC

Baby Gator
Nov 14, 2017
Don’t you think if something was to happen ESPN or Fox would report it?Chip Kelly hasn’t even been offered a deal yet. Him and Stricklin haven’t met with each other. So please stop trolling everyone and just accept the fact we’re stuck with Mike Bobo or Mike Norvell. PS, Chip Kelly please come!

Don’t you think if something was to happen ESPN or Fox would report it?Chip Kelly hasn’t even been offered a deal yet. Him and Stricklin haven’t met with each other. So please stop trolling everyone and just accept the fact we’re stuck with Mike Bobo or Mike Norvell. PS, Chip Kelly please come!

But in turn not a one of them have said that he for sure wasn't.

As @sadgator pointed out, couldn't one of his colleagues that sees him on the ESPN campus just simply ask him when walking by the water fountain...or simply pick up the phone?

Being 'Real' is easy. Being physic is a bit more difficult... ;)

1. Scott Frost - UCF
2. Mark Campbell - IowaSt
3. Mike Norvell - Memphis
4. Justin Fuente - VaTech
5. Mike Gundy - OkSt
~ iG would get a definite NO THANKS from those 5 before looking anywhere else.

==========

1. Dan Mullen - Acceptable but unlikely imo - MsSt
2. Jon Gruden - The 'Rick Flare' of Coaching, but still OK
3. Charlie Strong - Acceptable, but barely - USF
4. Willie Taggart - Acceptable, but barely - Ore
5. Les Myles - Mad Hatter is an unlikely fit
6. Steve Spurrier - Permanently Retired, no chance
7. Bob Stoops - Permanently Retired, no chance
8. Lame Kitten - PR Nightmare Butt-head - FL-Atl
9. Daffy Duck - Still better than some...

10. Cow-Chip Kelly - Slimy A-Hole Used Car Salesman imo.
His undefeated high scoring offense didn't do so well against an average SEC defense. (Saban would laugh at this hire)
That same season, 4-8 Miss and 6-7 UGA scored 31,,, with 6-7 UK scoring 34, and 10-3 Ark 43 against the AU defense that ORE/Chip only scored 19 Pts on... o_O
The Lac10/12 Cow-Chip is still being propped up by the usual media-morons imo...
-----
NCAA Show Cause, encouraged to 'move-on' from Oregon. Bailed to the NFL
Philly Eagles - Fired during his 3rd season after being given Full Control.
SF Niners - Fired during his first (1-13) season.

Run out of Oregon to be a total fail in the NFL, making him a prime UF candidate? WTF?

Is that 'REAL' enough for ya? :cool:

Oregon encouraged Chip to move on after going 46-7 in 4 seasons? Wow, how has that worked out for Oregon since 'pushing' him to nfl? Quick, list all power 5 coaches with a better first 4 year record...

Being 'Real' is easy. Being physic is a bit more difficult... ;)

1. Scott Frost - UCF
2. Mark Campbell - IowaSt
3. Mike Norvell - Memphis
4. Justin Fuente - VaTech
5. Mike Gundy - OkSt
~ iG would get a definite NO THANKS from those 5 before looking anywhere else.

==========

1. Dan Mullen - Acceptable but unlikely imo - MsSt
2. Jon Gruden - The 'Rick Flare' of Coaching, but still OK
3. Charlie Strong - Acceptable, but barely - USF
4. Willie Taggart - Acceptable, but barely - Ore
5. Les Myles - Mad Hatter is an unlikely fit
6. Steve Spurrier - Permanently Retired, no chance
7. Bob Stoops - Permanently Retired, no chance
8. Lame Kitten - PR Nightmare Butt-head - FL-Atl
9. Daffy Duck - Still better than some...

10. Cow-Chip Kelly - Slimy A-Hole Used Car Salesman imo.
His undefeated high scoring offense didn't do so well against an average SEC defense. (Saban would laugh at this hire)
That same season, 4-8 Miss and 6-7 UGA scored 31,,, with 6-7 UK scoring 34, and 10-3 Ark 43 against the AU defense that ORE/Chip only scored 19 Pts on... o_O
The Lac10/12 Cow-Chip is still being propped up by the usual media-morons imo...
-----
NCAA Show Cause, encouraged to 'move-on' from Oregon. Bailed to the NFL
Philly Eagles - Fired during his 3rd season after being given Full Control.
SF Niners - Fired during his first (1-13) season.

Run out of Oregon to be a total fail in the NFL, making him a prime UF candidate? WTF?

Is that 'REAL' enough for ya? :cool:

Not really looking to argue, but if you use his offense vs 10 Auburn...what about his defense that game? Didn't they hold AU in check vs a list of other SEC teams?

Last edited:
Oregon encouraged Chip to move on after going 46-7 in 4 seasons? Wow, how has that worked out for Oregon since 'pushing' him to nfl? Quick, list all power 5 coaches with a better first 4 year record...

Yep, running up a good W/L record in the LAC10/12 is a sure fire way to make your offensive name. Kinda like Okla setting the NCAA season Pts/Gm record with 54 Pts/Gm.

Of course, then they only managed 14 Pts vs the #3 in the SEC defense, while a club-footed, no arm, inaccurate glorified FB put 24 Pts on the Okeey D. :cool:

instaGATORin post: 1154372 said:
Yep, running up a good W/L record in the LAC10/12 is a sure fire way to make your offensive name. Kinda like Okla setting the NCAA season Pts/Gm record with 54 Pts/Gm.

Of course, then they only managed 14 Pts vs the #3 in the SEC defense, while a club-footed, no arm, inaccura. glorified FB put 24 Pts on the Okeey D. :cool:
I guess you wrote in invisible ink since i didnt see your list of coaches with a better record. Maybe you need an easier question, what were his offensive rankings during his 4 years in nfl? You are crtical of the competition he faced at Oregon, but how is that any different from Frost? Ucf not exactly facing bama each week

Reactions: Vinny B
I guess you wrote in invisible ink since i didnt see your list of coaches with a better record. Maybe you need an easier question, what were his offensive rankings during his 4 years in nfl? You are crtical of the competition he faced at Oregon, but how is that any different from Frost? Ucf not exactly facing bama each week

You're asking for logic from the guy who probably regularly forgets to change his Depends. Good luck.

I use invisible ink for those with 'selective memories' and/or 'cherry pickers' on what they choose to address. :confused:

3 Years at Philly, given FULL CONTROL of the team in 2015.
He was then FIRED before the season ended, after choosing glass-jaw Sam Bad-Ford and the Butt-fumble Sanchize for his QB's.

Less than 1 year, FIRED before season's end for the Niners after going 1-13. They immediately won the next game after his firing.

You don't like how or what I post, tough nuggies, cause I don't G-a-S what you do or don't like. :cool:

============

A little FYI:

Cow-Chip Kelly - HC at Ore 2009 - 2012
Bailed on - NCAA Sanctions for recruiting violations, 'Show Cause.'

Ore 2009-12 -- 46-7
He went 2-2 in Bowl Games, including losing the BCS-NC to AU.
He only played in one LAC12 Conf. Champ game, beating a 6-8 UCLA for his ONLY LAC-12 Conf. Championship.

Cal 2009-12 -- 23-25
UCLA 2009-12 -- 26-27
Wash 2009-12 -- 26-25
USC 2009-12 -- 34-17
Stan 2009-12 -- 43-10
Stanford was his only real competition in that span, and they were still losing 2-3 games per year back then.

===========

In 2009 he lost to BSU, 8-5 Stanford, and to 11-2 tOSU in the Rose

In 2010 he lost to SEC/AU for his ONLY shot at a BCS-NC.

In 2011 he lost to SEC/LSU, but managed to beat 11-3 Wis by a TD in the Rose

In 2012 he lost to 12-2 Stanford, but managed to beat 11-2 K-St in the Fiesta

I use invisible ink for those with 'selective memories' and/or 'cherry pickers' on what they choose to address. :confused:

3 Years at Philly, given FULL CONTROL of the team in 2015.
He was then FIRED before the season ended, after choosing glass-jaw Sam Bad-Ford and the Butt-fumble Sanchize for his QB's.

Less than 1 year, FIRED before season's end for the Niners after going 1-13. They immediately won the next game after his firing.

You don't like how or what I post, tough nuggies, cause I don't G-a-S what you do or don't like. :cool:

============

A little FYI:

Cow-Chip Kelly - HC at Ore 2009 - 2012
Bailed on - NCAA Sanctions for recruiting violations, 'Show Cause.'

Ore 2009-12 -- 46-7
He went 2-2 in Bowl Games, including losing the BCS-NC to AU.
He only played in one LAC12 Conf. Champ game, beating a 6-8 UCLA for his ONLY LAC-12 Conf. Championship.

Cal 2009-12 -- 23-25
UCLA 2009-12 -- 26-27
Wash 2009-12 -- 26-25
USC 2009-12 -- 34-17
Stan 2009-12 -- 43-10
Stanford was his only real competition in that span, and they were still losing 2-3 games per year back then.

===========

In 2009 he lost to BSU, 8-5 Stanford, and to 11-2 tOSU in the Rose

In 2010 he lost to SEC/AU for his ONLY shot at a BCS-NC.

In 2011 he lost to SEC/LSU, but managed to beat 11-3 Wis by a TD in the Rose

In 2012 he lost to 12-2 Stanford, but managed to beat 11-2 K-St in the Fiesta
Ok, glad you waived the white flag on coaches with a better first 4 year record, ok, now his nfl offense rankings? Dont go all narcissistic teenage girl on us..just the rankings

Ok, glad you waived the white flag on coaches with a better first 4 year record, ok, now his nfl offense rankings? Dont go all narcissistic teenage girl on us..just the rankings

Country Twit Alert
, or just another little village idiot off his wall?

What you're apparently to thick to understand is that I see different things as being important for a Gator HC than you do. o_O

Alternate Question: What was the winning % for the best LAC 10 coach that wasn't under NCAA investigation? :cool:

He was run outta Ore by an NCAA investigation,,, along with the inability to win the big one. (only 1 LAC10 Championship, ZERO NC's).
He got that one LAC Conf-C against a 6-8 UCLA... WoW! :rolleyes:

How may Super Bowls did he win in the NFL?
Okay then, how many did he at least play for?

Who were his QB choices at Philly? (Bad-Ford & The Sanchize)
What happened to him when Philly gave that whiner Full Control?
Ans: Fired during the season.

What was his W/L record with the last NFL team he coached for?
Ans: 1-13 - Fired again during the season.

But somehow you pack of dweebs believe that ole classless, honorless, obnoxious cow-Chip Kelly is the ONLY answer to improving Gator football? Truly Clueless... :confused:

Last edited:
You are aware his team also held Cam Newton to fewer points than anyone in the SEC.
I see you failed to mention he had a winning record at Philly

No losses to bad teams at Oregon. All but one was vs a top 10-15 team I believe.

You are aware his team also held Cam Newton to fewer points than anyone in the SEC.
I see you failed to mention he had a winning record at Philly.

No losses to bad teams at Oregon. All but one was vs a top 10-15 team I believe.

Unlike you apparently, I'm aware of many things, among them:

Like Big Game Bob at Chokelahoma, cow-Chip lost to BSU 19 - 8, with their power-house 2-3 star roster.
He also lost to 8-5 Stanford, and Stanford had lost to 5-7 Wake Forest.
Then he lost to 11-2 tOSU in the Rose Bowl

The next year he lost to AU, and they had the consensus worst SEC defense to play for a BCS NC.
His over-rated offense only scored 19 Pts on the barners.

The next year to got totally waxed 27 - 40 LSU.
And then lost to 10-2 USC
But at least he came back to get his only Rose bowl win over 11-3 Wis by a TD.

His last go-around, he got beat out of playing for the LAC 12 C by 12-2 Stanford.
Stanford had lost to 7-6 Wash and to the Jelly-Belly-Kelly Neutered Lame.
Stanford was the LAC12 C after beating a 9-5 UCLA for it.

Country Twit Alert, or just another little village idiot off his wall?

Wh. you're apparently to thick to understand is that I see different things as being important for a Gator HC than you do. o_O

Alternate Question: What was the winning % for the best LAC 10 coach that wasn't under NCAA investigation? :cool:

He was run outta Ore by an NCAA investigation,,, along with the inability to win the big one. (only 1 LAC10 Championship, ZERO NC's).
He got that one LAC Conf-C against a 6-8 UCLA... WoW! :rolleyes:

How may Super Bowls did he win in the NFL?
Okay then, how many did he at least play for?

Who were his QB choices at Philly? (Bad-Ford & The Sanchize)
What happened to him when Philly gave that whiner Full Control?
Ans: Fired during the season.

What was his W/L record with the last NFL team he coached for?
Ans: 1-13 - Fired again during the season.

But somehow you pack of dweebs believe that ole classless, honorless, obnoxious cow-Chip Kelly is the ONLY answer to improving Gator football? Truly Clueless... :confused:
Awww, you're a cutie pie! Hard to argue with you women when you spin, dodge and twist....but thanks for conceeding my points, props for that

You do know that all of the teams he lost to minus Stanford finished top 10.

And that Boise game was his first as Oregons coach and Boise finished undefeated and #4 in the polls.

Saban lost to Louisiana Monroe, he turned out okay...

Like Big Game Bob at Chokelahoma, cow-Chip lost to BSU 19 - 8, with their power-house 2-3 star roster.

The next year he lost to AU, and they had the consensus worst SEC defense to play for a BCS NC.

His last go-around, he got beat out of playing for the LAC 12 C by 12-2 Stanford.

Reactions: TennesseeGator

You are, an idiot. I was ambivilent about hiring Kelly. I wanted Frost. But now I hope with everything in me that Kelly is hired, just to torture you.
I realize that it doesn’t matter if he succeeds or fails. You will never shut up. Constant negativity and that damn childish ignorant ass name calling. So it’s not like it matters about getting a barrage of “I told you so” from insta if he fails. He won’t shut up win or lose. Either way he hates everybody and everything and he is singularly in the possession of the truth. We are all unfit and unworthy and incapable of his level of understanding.

Everybody on this board is beneath him. Not even worthy of insta calling them by their given name. A kindergarten made up name is all you get. The only people that are his intellectual equals are the ones that believe in little green men that live on the moon who are our real creators.

Reactions: IrishPokerDog
I see you failed to mention he had a winning record at Philly

Don't try and talk sense with this one (Insta)... he's kind or a retard.

You are, an idiot. I was ambivilent about hiring Kelly. I wanted Frost. But now I hope with everything in me that Kelly is hired, just to torture you.
I realize that it doesn’t matter if he succeeds or fails. You will never shut up. Constant negativity and that damn childish ignorant ass name calling. So it’s not like it matters about getting a barrage of “I told you so” from insta if he fails. He won’t shut up win or lose. Either way he hates everybody and everything and he is singularly in the possession of the truth. We are all unfit and unworthy and incapable of his level of understanding.

Everybody on this board is beneath him. Not even worthy of insta calling them by their given name. A kindergarten made up name is all you get. The only people that are his intellectual equals are the ones that believe in little green men that live on the moon who are our real creators.
He's an insecure scared old man. This is the only thing he can win at.

There was a reason he had been banned from this board before.....

It's funny to watch him dismiss Kelly's 87% (!!!) Win percentage meanwhile that dumbass thought Mac was the savior coming here barely being over .500. So he'll dismiss Kelly's record because of competition in the 'Lac 10' meanwhile Mac was coming fron the damn Mountain West which isn't even a Power 5 conference. And lack of competition certainly didnt stop him from praising the East titles the last two years even though the division was rated the worst among the Power 5. Clearly consistency and well thought out arguments are strength of Insta's. F*cking retard.

There was a reason [‘instaGATOR’] had been banned from this board before.
I vaguely remember reading that it had happened, but I don't recall ever having known why.

Sooo, is there a message-board variation of Tourette's Syndrome that manifests only intermittently in some people?

Has anyone checked to see if any solar observatories are reporting any kind of solar flare hitting widely scattered parts of the U.S.A. ca. Nov. 12 or 13?

And would be again if we actually had mods here.
Well! I had begun to think that it was just my unfeeling circuitry that judged the newly persistent sodomite-themed crudeness of ‘instaGATOR’ to have been piled above the threshold that justifies banning otherwise-legit members.

I do like having an older member around who has relevant stats to offer, but ‘instaGATOR’ is providing an excellent example of an otherwise useful member making himself convincingly persona non grata.

Last edited:
Reactions: IrishPokerDog
I vaguely remember reading that it had happened, but I don't recall ever having known why.

Sooo, is there a message-board variation of Tourette's Syndrome that manifests only intermittently in some people?

Has anyone checked to see if any solar observatories are reporting any kind of solar flare hitting widely scattered parts of the U.S.A. ca. Nov. 12 or 13?

<!-- [#25 djegators, Nov 16, 2017 at 6:28 AM] -->

Well! I had begun to think that it was just my unfeeling circuitry that judged the newly persistent sodomite-themed crudeness of ‘instaGATOR’ to have been piled above the threshold that justifies which banning otherwise-legit members.

I do like having an older member around who has relevant stats to offer, but ‘instaGATOR’ is providing an excellent example of an otherwise useful member making himself convincingly persona non grata.

"relevant stats" being the key

<!-- [#25 djegators, Nov 16, 2017 at 6:28 AM] -->

Well! I had begun to think that it was just my unfeeling circuitry that judged the newly persistent sodomite-themed crudeness of ‘instaGATOR’ to have been piled above the threshold that justifies which banning otherwise-legit members.

Tyler-Durden-Narrator-fight-club-22948332-378-500.jpg

Reactions: djegators
You quoted my "Nov 16, 2017 at 9:09 AM" posting (and no others with it), in which I made 5 points (2 being wise-cracks), but like so many people on message-boards, you were too lazy to edit my words as quoted down to identify the specific point(s) of mine to which you were replying.

Then under it, you put your picture, which is not only not worth any of the trite equivalence's "1000 words", but it's also not worth the nearly 130 KB of data-transfer it imposes on whomever loads the page [##]. And you provided no caption.

You obviously fail to understand that many photos are far from expressing "universal" ideas or emotions. Many are completely unintelligible without shared knowledge or experiences. Yours is an excellent example.

So I have absolutely no idea what idea(s) a photo of 2 unidentified young men wearing white undershirts is intended to mean, nor why ‘djegators’ would like it. It looks to me as the sort of photo that might be published in the sodomite-hugging Orlando Weekly.

How's 'bout expressing your reply to my posting in words in English instead?

-------
Note ##: Their caching, um, mileage will vary.

Reactions: instaGATOR
Thanks for all of that drivel from the circle jerk section, it's always appreciated, especially when I need an afternoon chuckle...

hysterical-laughter-smiley-emoticon.gif

Thanks for all of that drivel from the circle jerk section, it's always appreciated, especially when I need an afternoon chuckle...

hysterical-laughter-smiley-emoticon.gif

Dude, when literally everyone on this board has become part of your "circle of jerks", that's pretty indicative that you're really the odd man out.... do you comprehend that? Or is that concept above your 3rd grade schoolyard taunt level

You quoted my "Nov 16, 2017 at 9:09 AM" posting (and no others with it), in which I made 5 points (2 being wise-cracks), but like so many people on message-boards, you were too lazy to edit my words as quoted down to identify the specific point(s) of mine to which you were replying.

Then under it, you put your picture, which is not only not worth any of the trite equivalence's "1000 words", but it's also not worth the nearly 130 KB of data-transfer it imposes on whomever loads the page [##]. And you provided no caption.

You obviously fail to understand that many photos are far from expressing "universal" ideas or emotions. Many are completely unintelligible without shared knowledge or experiences. Yours is an excellent example.

So I have absolutely no idea what idea(s) a photo of 2 unidentified young men wearing white undershirts is intended to mean, nor why ‘djegators’ would like it. It looks to me as the sort of photo that might be published in the sodomite-hugging Orlando Weekly.

How's 'bout expressing your reply to my posting in words in English instead?

-------
Note ##: Their caching, um, mileage will vary.
two-guys-wearing-black-white-t-shirts-background-58028316.jpg

Reactions: bradleygator
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT