ADVERTISEMENT

Les miles

Oct 29, 2017
why is les miles not being considered. He's won in the sec and has won a national championship. He has proven himself unlike a lot of these coaches being named. We took risks on mac and will so why not go with a guy that knows the sec and what it takes to win

We crave offense. Miles has no clue about offense. We would be better off keeping McElwain in that case.

Mac was suppose to be an offensive juggernaut coach. He also had one of the best qbs in the nation in completion percentage and Colorado state. It's just not about having coach who has a successful offense at a school that is mid to lower tier teams. The sec is tough and brutal and mac has figured that out and he is worn out it seems. And yes miles is unpredictable but guess what, that's what wins games. Look at why Meyer was successful look at why miles won a national championship. Because they are unpredictable. Mac has been predictable just look at running on almost every second down. Miles also knows how to recruit the best. His defenses were tough and most of his offenses up until his last 2 years were tough and that was because he was focused on fornette. Les Miles can win the tough games and offense will be good cause an oc makes or breaks a team just look at Alabama. Yes Saban is a genius but look at his ocs. They changed the offense to fit what he recruited. If les gets a good oc we would be set

Les Miles would be one of the top Coaches Florida needs… He has experience and he’s been to the dance… if Florida hires somebody who doesn’t have none of these qualities I am afraid we will be back here again in three years… and if Florida hires somebody who doesn’t have these qualities I’m done with Florida Football permanently and will burn every Gator hat and shirt I own…I’m sick of them hiring these nobody’s who does not have experience at this level…

Les Miles would be one of the top Coaches Florida needs… He has experience and he’s been to the dance… if Florida hires somebody who doesn’t have none of these qualities I am afraid we will be back here again in three years… and if Florida hires somebody who doesn’t have these qualities I’m done with Florida Football permanently and will burn every Gator hat and shirt I own…I’m sick of them hiring these nobody’s who does not have experience at this level…

Man I just don’t understand where you come from on anything.

Les Miles?

I-Formations and fullbacks?

why is les miles not being considered. He's won in the sec and has won a national championship. He has proven himself unlike a lot of these coaches being named. We took risks on mac and will so why not go with a guy that knows the sec and what it takes to win
Really? This thread should be deleted. We need real mod again.

He’s right though. Les Miles is the best two loss national champion coach ever right behind Bear Bryant.

Les Miles to UF is a joke. #trollthread
And you guys are craving for Chip Kelly who hasn’t won crap… Seriously folks UF will be back here again in three years… This is getting old and UF is becoming a vacation spot and free hand out $$$$ for head coaches!!!! Unless UF gets an HC like Spurrier they will never stay here more than three years…

And you guys are craving for Chip Kelly who hasn’t won crap… Seriously folks UF will be back here again in three years… This is getting old and UF is becoming a vacation spot and free hand out $$$$ for head coaches!!!! Unless UF gets an HC like Spurrier they will never stay here more than three years…
It can be your opinion but Chip Kelly at Florida and you'll see offense like when SOS was coaching. We would be scoring 50 points in games again.

The targeting rule ruined defensive-minded coaches like Les Miles and Muschamp. It changed the game so much that it completely undermined those tough, physical defenses, which were their bread and butter.

Muschamp took the Gators to the Sugar Bowl in 2012. The targeting rule was implemented in 2013. I'm not saying that the rule was the total reason why things went downhill, but I think it was a factor.

The targeting rule ruined defensive-minded coaches like Les Miles and Muschamp. It changed the game so much that it completely undermined those tough, physical defenses, which were their bread and butter.

Muschamp took the Gators to the Sugar Bowl in 2012. The targeting rule was implemented in 2013. I'm not saying that the rule was the total reason why things went downhill, but I think it was a factor.

I don't think targeting had anything to do with Miles demise (in reality it was the luck of a riverboat gambler with too many "all ins" and blown talents......other than the lack of a decent QB). However, targeting is an asshat BS rule that shouldn't be penalized more than 15 yards. It's football afterall, girls. I was watching a game over the weekend where a linebacker pancaked a tailback cutting back and pummeled him on a textbook perfect tackle. No flag was thrown but the schlong schleppers in the review box signaled down a review for targeting. Ultimately it was not called but it stopped the game for 5 minutes to consider penalizing a perfect play. Jackasses.

Reactions: bradleygator

He never recruited we'll on the offensive side of the ball.. especially skilled positions and offensive line...his numbers on overall scholarship players was a joke...no player development on the offensive sided if the ball.

He never recruited we'll on the offensive side of the ball.. especially skilled positions and offensive line...his numbers on overall scholarship players was a joke...no player development on the offensive sided if the ball.
As good as muschamp was at recruiting and coaching tge defensive side of the ball he was equally as bad on the offenses side of the ball.

As good as muschamp was at recruiting and coaching tge defensive side of the ball he was equally as bad on the offenses side of the ball.

Muschamp's offense was so bad no self respecting wide receiver would consider coming here. And apparently Muschamp thought he could impose his running game will without any offensive linemen......................there weren't enough to fill out a roster at his departure to field a spring game scrimmage. No, don't miss him at all.

What? Chip Kelly has an 87% winning percentage in college. 3 straight BCS games before going to the NFL. And he did it at Oregon. Les Miles is THE definition of underachieving and you want him here? His offenses are every bit as bad as Mac's. But congrats to him for losing 2 games in his championship year I guess, clearly a stellar coaching job.

You'd be nuts to take Les Miles when there are at least a dozen other better choices. The Mad Hatter should be coaching at some non-P5, or an FCS, where he can shock and awe the yokels with his unpredictable play calling and get away with it.

And apparently Muschamp thought he could impose his running game will without any offensive linemen......................there weren't enough to fill out a roster at his departure to field a spring game scrimmage.

Recruiting co-ordinator: Uh, coach? We didn't recruit any offensive linemen again. How are we going to block the running game?

Muschamp: They'll block just fine AFTER I PUT MY HEAD THROUGH THIS CHALKBOARD!!!

Recruiting co-ordinator: Ok. So long as we have a plan.

Recruiting co-ordinator: Uh, coach? We didn't recruit any offensive linemen again. How are we going to block the running game?

Muschamp: They'll block just fine AFTER I PUT MY HEAD THROUGH THIS CHALKBOARD!!!

Recruiting co-ordinator: Ok. So long as we have a plan.

Muschamp was fun, just not for Gator fans.

Oh he's considered.....a jackass.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT