ADVERTISEMENT

Lamumba blames “ white resistance and resentment “

nail1988

Bull Gator
Jan 14, 2004
For not pushing reparations. Lamumba never had family who where down for the struggle?

The Kenyan Kommie is a POS

Lamumba says reparations 'justified' but 'politics of White resistance' made it 'nonstarter' to propose

For not pushing reparations.

We REALLY need to look into this! How much money do you think we can get from the African Gold Coast for this horrible crime, them selling their inferior brothers into the slavery trade? Can we do a class action law suit? We sue for inferior product while the descendants sue for unlawful detainment? Are their treble damages? We could solve the national debt problem! 😂

• Wow
Reactions: nail1988
For not pushing reparations. Lamumba never had family who where down for the struggle?

Lamumba says reparations 'justified' but 'politics of White resistance' made it 'nonstarter' to propose

So it’s my fault that he was too pussified to ask for something ridiculous?

Ok.

Few points to make:

1. It’s much more fun and better to tell the mob to **** off, never going to happen.

2. We were not born when slaves were owned but expect us to pay the bill? Go figure, another dumb ass left policy.

Care to comment @SoProudNole or is your retarded ass going to sit this one out as well?

Big talk about me not wanting anything to do with you, you’re a cupcake sweetheart, go back to wherever you liberals circle jerk at.

Few points to make:

1. It’s much more fun and better to tell the mob to **** off, never going to happen.

2. We were not born when slaves were owned but expect us to pay the bill? Go figure, another dumb ass left policy.

Care to comment @SoProudNole or is your retarded ass going to sit this one out as well?

Big talk about me not wanting anything to do with you, you’re a cupcake sweetheart, go back to wherever you liberals circle jerk at.
I've asked these cucks in about every thread to point to the place the Orange Man touched them.........and point out all of the Trump policies that have been bad for America. So far????

Category-crickets-color_1200x1200.png

I've asked these cucks in about every thread to point to the place the Orange Man touched them.........and point out all of the Trump policies that have been bad for America. So far????

Category-crickets-color_1200x1200.png
They’re all just flame throwers. They don’t dare to post anything, with the exception of cummers, but instead flame the created threads with their drivel.

No worries, we can all keep posting the truth and watch them squirm. You’d think that by owning all three branches you’d be on the offensive but they’re so defensive these days. Makes it much more fun.

When zer0 assumes r00m temp I will not be a cr@ss @ss and p0st crap online like libtards did with Limbaugh. But I will privately celebrate, dance a little jig and eat some candy.

When zer0 assumes r00m temp I will not be a cr@ss @ss and p0st crap online like libtards did with Limbaugh. But I will privately celebrate, dance a little jig and eat some candy.
Oh......I'm not better than them. I have replica RBG European mount style above my fireplace, next to a duck. Two quacks over the hearth. I was thinking about mounting a replica on a pole next to the mailbox viking style, but I didn't want to scare off the garbage man.:p

They’re all just flame throwers. They don’t dare to post anything, with the exception of cummers, but instead flame the created threads with their drivel.

No worries, we can all keep posting the truth and watch them squirm. You’d think that by owning all three branches you’d be on the offensive but they’re so defensive these days. Makes it much more fun.
He doesn't know enough to know he doesn't know anything. Kind of like Dora and UF_Gaytor_Fan. lol
Dora was just a raging Buffalo Bill (needs more lotion) and Gaytor Fan gets too busy delivering pizzas and playing XBox.😂

He doesn't know enough to know he doesn't know anything. Kind of like Dora and UF_Gaytor_Fan. lol
Dora was just a raging Buffalo Bill (needs more lotion) and Gaytor Fan gets too busy delivering pizzas and playing XBox.😂
Cummers and Gator Fan are Timmy and Jimmy from South Park. Sogaynole is Mr Hanky’s retarded kid, the one with the peanut in his head.

😂😂😂😂🤤

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

LOL at the tootsie rolls. 😂

I think the collective mentality of the tards are South Park's whining PC Babies. I think that puts the hammer to the nail! 😂

2s4q3t.jpg
Yep, that definitely tops it right there. I forgot about the PC babies.

Well your post clearly shows you're a racist, so like almost every area, Obama is right, and slow folks like you are left calling names like a 3rd grader.

Reparations were paid in trillions in the form of LBJ's War on Poverty and The Great Society. Where has it gotten us? More divided than ever.

Baseless racist charges is M. O. for the Left, the true racists.

"If we can get this legislation passed, we'll have n****** voting Democratic for the next 200 years," LBJ.

In your opening paragraph, you're exactly right. Mugabe never had a family, well, a biological one, since Anita Blanchard and Martin Nesbitt are the biological parents of Sascha and Malia. Poor Manchelle Obama.

Well your post clearly shows you're a racist, so like almost every area, Obama is right, and slow folks like you are left calling names like a 3rd grader.
No, the RACIST shit is from a guy who grew up in affluent surroundings, is half white, wouldn’t qualify for reparations, and conveniently forgets that over HALF of this country is populated by folks whose forebears came here AFTER THE CIVIL WAR.

WTF? What exactly is racist about his post? He's half Kenyan. Check! He's a commie. Check!

What the hell is racist about Kenyan commies? Does red trigger you?

What is Obama right about again?

You think we should pay reparations? To whom? By whom?

What will this fix? Or will it fix anything?

I'd like your honest answer. No flame.

Reactions: goldmom
What is Obama right about again?

You think we should pay reparations? To whom? By whom?

What will this fix? Or will it fix anything?

I'd like your honest answer. No flame.
It about wealth re-distribution. Mistakenly the Left thinks if your white, your wealthy and you must give your hard earn $ to someone who is what they consider to be non-wealthy.

It's every parents dream to give their children a better life/chance at life then they had. Growing up white, on the lower end of middle class (large family and my father died at the age of 39), I have struggled most my life. No free rides or scholarships, had to work at an early age and work through college. I ended up marring a latina. When my childen were born, we marked them as being latino. I figure I can atleast give them opportunities that I never had becasue they are minorities.

It's every parents dream to give their children a better life/chance at life then they had. Growing up white, on the lower end of middle class (large family and my father died at the age of 39), I have struggled most my life. No free rides or scholarships, had to work at an early age and work through college. I ended up marring a latina. When my childen were born, we marked them as being latino. I figure I can atleast give them opportunities that I never had becasue they are minorities.
If the $1400 comes about I will take it without a bat of my eye. But I will not be bribed into voting democrat.

If the system is wrong to focus on identity and it offers you an advantage I have no problems with anyone using that while still opposing it. I have Hispanic cousins and if their Republican Mexcian-American father wanted to take advantage of a minority scholly or something for his kids I would say shelve the guilt and do it. At least get something for the taxes besides the shaft.

As long as it is not something that would be Biblically erroneous then I would say go for it while you try to change it.

My grandparents came over from Ireland after 1900. None of my ancestors ever owned another human. My Grandpa shared stories of signs in shop windows of NINA...No Irish Need Apply.
Think of the millions upon millions of Americans whose recent family history is one of immigration and why they came here.
If you truly, truly wish to put the last nail in the coffin for this country, tell us that we have to pay reparations for persons whose ancestors died a century ago for an injustice they had no part of.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT