ADVERTISEMENT

Kracker Jack

DCandtheUTBand

Gator Great
Sep 5, 2001
GO VOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Davy_Crockett.jpg

60fa78297e3a3a309f014596589735f1.jpg

That is all

Congrats on the game, Vols! Crazy game, thought UT would run away with it early, thought we would run away with it late. UT-Georgia game will be fun, when is that?

This Bama team starting to remind me of the 2010 team, scored a lot of points and gave up a lot of points. Defense seems like it has been off since Pruitt left. Wouldn't be surprised to see us drop 2-3 this year. UT gonna be trouble for a while it looks like.

[COLOR=%s]GO VOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Davy_Crockett.jpg

60fa78297e3a3a309f014596589735f1.jpg
[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR]
That is all
I have to agree! I had a feeling your team would beat Bama. I obviously am a Gator fan, but have utmost respect for Bama, and especially Nick Saban. I am not one of those fans that for my team to succeed, I want my opponents to fail. I want to eventually get BETTER than they are. Your team is on the right path! You beat us,(that was no hard feat) and then Bama. Cannot wait to see you play UGA. you will have a shot!

Bama does not lose many games this way. Two plays to score with seconds left in the game.
The answer for Bama is right there: Bring back Jeremy Pruitt. He's not working and would immediately make Bama's defense elite just like he did the last 2 times he was there.

But in 2 years he'd get a head coaching offer and he'd leave thinking he could handle it, and he can't. Both Pruitt and Will Muschamp are elite DCs who keep letting their egos tell them they can be good head coaches.

If Kirby can keep Will in Athens and actually let him run the D, Georgia has it made. I don't think Kirbs can do that and I don't think Muschamp can put aside his ego and stay at DC.

Neither can Pruitt. It's a shame but it is what it is.

The answer for Bama is right there: Bring back Jeremy Pruitt. He's not working and would immediately make Bama's defense elite just like he did the last 2 times he was there.

But in 2 years he'd get a head coaching offer and he'd leave thinking he could handle it, and he can't. Both Pruitt and Will Muschamp are elite DCs who keep letting their egos tell them they can be good head coaches.

If Kirby can keep Will in Athens and actually let him run the D, Georgia has it made. I don't think Kirbs can do that and I don't think Muschamp can put aside his ego and stay at DC.

I agree about the defense. Seems like most teams do not have the elite defenses anymore. With Saban being such a great defensive mind, that kind of surprises me. However...he has lost SO MANY support staff to bigger jobs, it is still amazing that he has the success that he does. He is one of a kind.

I agree. I REALLY liked Muschamp. He was HORRIBLE with offenses though

That must have been right after the punt fiasco. That is ENTIRELY on the punt returner, not the lineman that tried to fall on the ball. The returner is watching the kick the entire way, and should have waved off ALL of his teammates and got them away from the ball. The lineman thought it hit the returner's leg and tried to save the day.

• Haha
Reactions: Dr. Curmudgeon
That must have been right after the punt fiasco. That is ENTIRELY on the punt returner, not the lineman that tried to fall on the ball. The returner is watching the kick the entire way, and should have waved off ALL of his teammates and got them away from the ball. The lineman thought it hit the returner's leg and tried to save the day.
No that was in the National Championship game I believe. In the rant he made after the punt mishap the team was in White uniforms and he was wearing a Crimson jacket. I couldn't find that one but this one was hilarious as well.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT