ADVERTISEMENT

Koulechov is a rock star...cult figure within 2 weeks.

That kid can ball out...I know we played inferior talent last night...but we seem to have a really good squad this year. I'm excited to see them play...if we stay healthy we are going to be fun to watch. Go Gators!

I knew he was a shooter but this guy well exceeded my expectations. His all-around game is legit. He can do it all, will probably be our leading scorer this year and maybe top 3 in SEC

He will be a household name after we play on national television the same way Barry was for the underhand FT's but better, all the way around.. That kid is a baby dirk and JJ Reddick and will play in the league after what he shows on the court with our talent overall just this one year and season..

We are gonna put one of these "top" ranked teams on notice early in the season around Thanksgiving and Christmas tournaments for sure.. This roster can play with and beat anyone, especially when we get Egbunu and Stokes back playing together, that makes us SO DEEP..

I really am not exaggerating when I say this is the best group ive seen talent wise and playing together since the very first few times I watched the 04's play together and knew they were Final Four ready legit with one another.. This team has THAT it factor, I don't ever remember those guys scoring like this and being show time, it's like we have three Corey Brewers and one that can shoot like Lee Humphrey on top of it to spread out the court and create their own shots.. Egor can match up, turn his back and back down people in the paint and post it up too.. and hits his FT's like Reggie Miller, he's unbelievably talented.. Even when he missed his first few looks I could tell he was money just by his reactions to seeing them miss, he expects them all to go in.. Then all of them really did fall after that til he was taken out in the first few mins of the 2nd half.. He seriously would and could have been capable of dropping 40 plus last night, and even with about one half of minutes he had the most points ever in a Gator debut since like 1964 they said...

After phootball being the ONLY Gator sport worth following, now we get the usual bandwagoneers piling on,,,, so typical. :rolleyes:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT