ADVERTISEMENT

Kirby is the Houston Nutt of Will Muschamps

sadgator is tough. sadgator is masculine. sadgator has actually personally attended a D1 college football this season (and, surprise, it wasn’t a Florida game). sadgator wore a mask and drank bourbon...sadgator also paid a fortune for the seats...it was fun...
Was it an FSU game?

tumblr_mqodb31eZb1szsjl2o1_250.gif

Tbh I forgot about 2003. Regardless, Richt started his career very strong but didn't have to deal with arguably the strongest dynasty in CFB history. He never had to deal with a CFP, which is probably too bad because he would have made a few. We'll be fine... Smart will get his ring soon.

You "forgot".... Lol loser

You "forgot".... Lol loser

Love how Georgia fans are now pushing the 'Georgia was in great shape when Richt got the job' narrative to try to explain why Kirby hasn't started as well as Richt did. Ummmm......no. Georgia was a trainwreck when Richt took the job. In fact everyone thought they were about to go on probation over Albert Means, but they skated. As a Bama fan, it was a yearly thing to see whose top-ranked recruits would underperform more; ours or Donnan's. I think we won most years but it was close.

Reactions: fsu939913
Hey congrats on that signature win. Of course neither they nor the renta whores from South Bend would be ranked that highly if everyone was playing. Do you play Syracuse this year?
It says something when a “signature” win is over a mediocre team that will lose at least a couple more and who would have been a top 15 team at best in a real season, and also would have been a loss without a few fluke plays. But then again they’ve never won anything meaningful without cheating, so yeah. The college football world will forever remember the “win” (despite both teams trying desperately to lose) over that powerhouse program... North Carolina...

Clemson will be bringing the alarm clock. the noles just need to bring an obese, shirtless fan, since that’s all the excitement they’ll be able to provide

One of Richts opponents was Arkansas. The west was nothing like it is now. And Donnan’s scrubs? You’re ignorance is showing. Donnan’s last or next to,last defense had all 11 starters end up being drafted. Go back to hoax flu chat.
True about the west but...the East(the division UGA is in) was stronger back then.

Now, do Mullen.

We weren't the one blowing our wads saying UF/Mullen were going to win 9 NCs in the next 10 years.

Do Mullen vs who? Muschamp? McElwain? Charlie Pell? Hell Steve Spurrier?

We never predicted him to be the next Meyer.

We knew he inherited some garbage after two piss poor hires and would have the program trending in the right direction.

I still say he will win an NC before 10 years is up. I still think Smart will Phil Fulmer his way into one as well within the next 10 years.

Last edited:
But he's not 1-3... and every defense in CFB has been lit up the last 2 years. You know that.

Right. And you’re proving my point. UGA has gone all in on Kirby and given him whatever he’s needed to win a championship and the only reason yall aren’t upset about his underachieving is because of a small head-to-head lead vs. UF. You all care more about that game than winning titles, and that’s why y’all don’t win any.

We weren't the one blowing our was saying UF/Mullen were going to win 9 NCs in the next 10 years.

We knew he inherited some garbage after two piss poor hires and would have the program trending in the right direction.

I still say he will win an NC before 10 years is up. I still think Smart will Phil Fulmer his way into one as well within the next 10 years.
Lol

Whats up man. Not much. Caught COVID at the beginning of the year and just had other personal stuff going on. Also just haven’t been into the season as much in general. Always root for the boys but hard to be excited when you can’t go to the games and it’s like 10k people in the stands. Idk what this watered down version of ball we’re watching is but thankful to have it I guess.

glad to have you back on the board

True about the west but...the East(the division UGA is in) was stronger back then.

Are you talking to that homer gwinnett? Ask him about aw, he always gave him hell about how the EAST was better than the West under Richt. Told him it goes in cycles, one day the East would be better again like it was under Richt LOL Hilarious, that clown always flip-flops based on the current spin.

Reactions: TennesseeGator
We weren't the one blowing our was saying UF/Mullen were going to win 9 NCs in the next 10 years.

I can maybe see Kirby calling a NC game for the SEC Network, can't see him in another though.

• Haha
UGA fans don’t want to admit they were wrong. They will be homers for as long as possible.
I can remember these same UGA posters just a year or two ok talking about how they were going to win multiple national titles back to back, etc.

UGA fans don’t want to admit they were wrong. They will be homers for as long as possible.
I can remember these same UGA posters just a year or two ok talking about how they were going to win multiple national titles back to back, etc.

Hounddogavatar predicted 10 in a row, starting in 2018.

They will be all in on him till first loss to Mullen, then they will all flip overnight and demand he be fired immediately.

Right. And you’re proving my point. UGA has gone all in on Kirby and given him whatever he’s needed to win a championship and the only reason yall aren’t upset about his underachieving is because of a small head-to-head lead vs. UF. You all care more about that game than winning titles, and that’s why y’all don’t win any.
As a former player you should know that what fans think and what coaches/players think aren't always the same. LOL. We have fans that want JAX the most, some want Auburn the most, some want UFK the most and some even want GA Tech the most. Fan talk is irrelevant.

I can maybe see Kirby calling a NC game for the SEC Network, can't see him in another though.
Phil Fulmer finally recruited enough talent and had many other stars align with the planets and won 1 natty. A whole lot of luck bounced his way that one year. I do think Kirbs may catch the same break probably once. I'd hate to see that day but it's possible.

Phil Fulmer finally recruited enough talent and had many other stars align with the planets and won 1 natty. A whole lot of luck bounced his way that one year. I do think Kirbs may catch the same break probably once. I'd hate to see that day but it's possible.
It can happen. Guys like Larry Coker and Gene Chizik won national titles. Neither one of them are good head coaches at all.

Reactions: gatordad3

fulmer had Cutcliffe and Chief running the show. Kirbs would have to get a couple of stud coordinators on staff, hold them both for at least two seasons AND be smart enough to step aside and let them run the show.

I guess it's possible.

fulmer had Cutcliffe and Chief running the show. Kirbs would have to get a couple of stud coordinators on staff, hold them both for at least two seasons AND be smart enough to step aside and let them run the show.

I guess it's possible.
It all aligned for them perfectly. Florida had two of it's statical worst QB's of the Spurrier regime. John Capel was called out on a KR TD and the replay showed he was not but they didn't have replay back then. Rare fumble by Terry Jackson.

Bama wasn't as strong as they usually were.

Lucky bounces vs Syracuse.

Luck doesn't describe what happened vs Storner and Arkansas.

The west totally sucked anus and they got the Mississippi State matchup...and still needed lucky bounces.

They were loaded at all positions, they had an athletic QB whom had very little film. The RB depth was killer.

They got FSU w/o their starting QB.

I just hope the same doesn't happen for Bowlcut but he has a stockpile of talent. I hope he pisses it away.

Last edited:
That Clint Stoerner fumble is still one of the most baffling mind numbing plays Ive ever seen. I still can’t process exactly what happened on that play.

Wasn't one of them a field goal that sailed true over the upright was called no good as time expired? And it was the Gators, IIRC. I'm testing my memory, without actually looking it up.

??

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT