ADVERTISEMENT

Kari Lake wins AZ Repub primary for governor

GhostOfMatchesMalone

Ring of Honor
Oct 1, 2012

"Despite a double-digit polling lead a day before the election, Republican gubernatorial candidate Kari Lake was nearly stunned by Karrin Taylor Robson in the Arizona primary.

Lake spent the entire night clawing back from being way behind. The reason: Early voting and mail-in ballots were the first counted and Robson outperformed anyone’s wildest dreams in those arenas. In the end, in-person voting won out, delivering the victory for Lake."

As I said, until we establish election integrity, there's no point having elections. This was the test run for the real election in November.

The article stated:

As I detailed in the show, there were three reasons they needed to fire all of their weapons for this particular race.
First, Lake said that if she gets elected, she will dig into the files buried away in the current administration’s vaults and uncover what really happened during the 2020 election. This made her a threat to very powerful people, including the Republicans in state offices who were likely involved in some way in stealing the state for Joe Biden.
Second, the powers-that-be and their pawns such as Fox News, Chris Christie, and others are desperate to dislodge Donald Trump from leading the Republican Party. They aren’t just going after him. They’re going after anyone who supports him. Considering his strong endorsement and rallies for Lake, this near-loss will be portrayed as a major blow to his sway over the party.
Third and arguably most importantly, they needed to prop up Mike Pence as the frontrunner for 2024. It struck me as odd that he made the endorsement of Robson. She was so far behind in the polls that it seemed impossible for his endorsement to have an impact. I dismissed it as their belief that if they could make the final margin lower than the polling margin, corporate media could still count it as a “win” for Pence.
The headlines touting Pence despite the loss are already being written.

Thank God for Trump endorsements. We can place all of our eggs in most/all of those baskets!

What’s hilarious is that 81 percent of precincts are in. The remaining precincts expectations are that she will increase her lead which currently stands at 12k votes. Yet no mainstream media outlet (looking at you foxnews) will declare her the winner.

I wonder why?

Again pubs….fox is not on team America.

Remind me, when did they call the 2020 election?

"Despite a double-digit polling lead a day before the election, Republican gubernatorial candidate Kari Lake was nearly stunned by Karrin Taylor Robson in the Arizona primary.

Lake spent the entire night clawing back from being way behind. The reason: Early voting and mail-in ballots were the first counted and Robson outperformed anyone’s wildest dreams in those arenas. In the end, in-person voting won out, delivering the victory for Lake."

As I said, until we establish election integrity, there's no point having elections. This was the test run for the real election in November.
We should be good in Arizona this time

What’s hilarious is that 81 percent of precincts are in. The remaining precincts expectations are that she will increase her lead which currently stands at 12k votes. Yet no mainstream media outlet (looking at you foxnews) will declare her the winner.

I wonder why?

I do not know any conservative that does not know this

Reactions: jfegaly

I wonder why?

Gawds but I miss OANN every day....

Primary Elections Show Power Of Trump Endorsement​

OAN Newsroom
UPDATED 8:42 AM PT – Wednesday, August 3, 2022​

Voters across five states held primary elections Tuesday night with more than a few Trump-endorsed candidates raking in enough votes to head to the general election on November 8. One America’s White House Correspondent Daniel Baldwin breaks down the results.

It was a big night for America, Trump, and his endorsements. It was a bad night communists, the mainstream media, and the establishment.
Dems are all horny cause Trump 'lost' an endorsement in Missouri.

There were two Erics running and Trump said I endorse Eric.....it's up to Missouri to figure out which one they like better.

Media is orgasmic because they say this is finally a 'miss' by Trump in picking winners.

The article stated:

As I detailed in the show, there were three reasons they needed to fire all of their weapons for this particular race.
First, Lake said that if she gets elected, she will dig into the files buried away in the current administration’s vaults and uncover what really happened during the 2020 election. This made her a threat to very powerful people, including the Republicans in state offices who were likely involved in some way in stealing the state for Joe Biden.
Second, the powers-that-be and their pawns such as Fox News, Chris Christie, and others are desperate to dislodge Donald Trump from leading the Republican Party. They aren’t just going after him. They’re going after anyone who supports him. Considering his strong endorsement and rallies for Lake, this near-loss will be portrayed as a major blow to his sway over the party.
Third and arguably most importantly, they needed to prop up Mike Pence as the frontrunner for 2024. It struck me as odd that he made the endorsement of Robson. She was so far behind in the polls that it seemed impossible for his endorsement to have an impact. I dismissed it as their belief that if they could make the final margin lower than the polling margin, corporate media could still count it as a “win” for Pence.
The headlines touting Pence despite the loss are already being written.

Thank God for Trump endorsements. We can place all of our eggs in most/all of those baskets!
That's been the word around here.

Glad to vote in my 1st AZ election. Lake is a spitfire ...

That and the tough talk combo are a huge turn on. Saw her at a local candidates breakfast and was very impressed ...
Marty Shes Beautiful GIF by Back to the Future Trilogy

Gotta love dems. They have taken a process that used to be able to completed on the same day, and turned it into a week long process.

This is why dems shouldn’t be in charge of anything.
It's utter bullshit. How can Mega-Millions calculate hundreds of millions of tickets sold and determine winners in a matter of minutes? Sum-Ting Wong here, seriously wrong. :mad:

Agreed man. It is curious that Republicans who typically vote in person, all the sudden voted by mail by the truckload. Ok, nm, it’s not curious….it’s obvious to everyone.

It's so damned glaringly obvious.
And I imagine many of you think I am over the top a bit...but things like this...as well as many other things libs do make me REALLY NOT like them. So I just do not consider them real americans...because REAL Americans stand for truth and justice. Libs do not in ANY way.

So in a republican primary with only republican voters you're screaming about fraud?

And blaming it on democrats? LOL

So if Lake wins did fraud take place as she claims or not?
Will she report it?
Does it invalidate the entire primary night in Arizona? Why not?

So in a republican primary with only republican voters you're screaming about fraud?

And blaming it on democrats? LOL

So if Lake wins did fraud take place as she claims or not?
Will she report it?
Does it invalidate the entire primary night in Arizona? Why not?
Apparently, you don't know jack-shyt about how your Demo-Communist heroes and RINOs collaborate to outspend America-First candidates by generating fallacious commercial ads and fake ballots to win elections. Then again, you read Vanity Fair and Salon of all things.....must have sugar in your tank

Apparently, you don't know jack-shyt about how your Demo-Communist heroes and RINOs collaborate to outspend America-First candidates by generating fallacious commercial ads and fake ballots to win elections. Then again, you read Vanity Fair and Salon of all things.....must have sugar in your tank

But the conservative SCOTUS has determined political contributions are "free speech"

So expressing someone's free speech rights is now "fraud" in the eyes of the republican party?

And if you know of fake ballots you should report it.

But lets be serious you don't know anything about fake ballots so you have nothing to report

Be honest you were the kid that was brought up to blame the refs every time you lost

Apparently the great state of AZ has suddenly decided it only has the capacity to count a few thousand votes a day.

And as the tweet above shows, they can only count those in the cover of darkness.

'Just move on' from election integrity, and move on to another stolen election. Good call, @goldmom, the RINOs here doing a better job of toting water for the dems than @RayGravesGhost

Apparently the great state of AZ has suddenly decided it only has the capacity to count a few thousand votes a day.

And as the tweet about shows, they can only count those in the cover of darkness.

'Just move on' from election integrity, and move on to another stolen election. Good call, @goldmom

I don’t live in AZ and I didn’t call squat.
How many times do I have to tell your obnoxious little loner loser self to never refer to me, never address me and never even give me a like?
Trump is NOT going to be brought to Washington tomorrow and returned to the office of POTUS. It’s over. Wrong, right, indifferent. Therefore we must move on because the vegetable in Chief is sitting in an office he thinks Obama still owns and just today he again stated he’s the Vice President. If you’re not smart enough to be scared
💩-less then I can’t help you. Be bitter and mad as hell, but the next battles are coming.
You can either live in the past or focus on the present. Guess which one the left wants you to do.

I don’t live in AZ and I didn’t call squat.
How many times do I have to tell your obnoxious little loner loser self to never refer to me, never address me and never even give me a like?
Trump is NOT going to be brought to Washington tomorrow and returned to the office of POTUS. It’s over. Wrong, right, indifferent. Therefore we must move on because the vegetable in Chief is sitting in an office he thinks Obama still owns and just today he again stated he’s the Vice President. If you’re not smart enough to be scared
💩-less then I can’t help you. Be bitter and mad as hell, but the next battles are coming.
You can either live in the past or focus on the present. Guess which one the left wants you to do.
They want us to “move on”. How do I know? The media and politicians tell us so.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT