ADVERTISEMENT

Kalifornia is the new Venezuela

Who are "We The People" to blame for this?

“ We “ the criminal invader and the RAT Soviet style Politburo that run the state have turned the 8th largest economy into a shithole

Last edited:
In my honest opinion, "We The People" allowed this to happen.
Don't forget who the leadership was that was pimped and
strolled out in front of us to vote for. Romney and McCain?
Romney and McCain is what the Republican party gave us?
McCain and Romney were our choices? Lol!

255796_image.jpg

I've toured extensively every rat infested hole listed above. All forever run by plantation crackers. From 1991 to May, 2003, I offered to tour guide for white liberals to show them right up close what they are responsible for. Never got a taker.

The blacks responsibility is falling for the white liberals' never ending lies. Promises never kept.

I've toured extensively every rat infested hole listed above. All forever run by plantation crackers. From 1991 to May, 2003, I offered to tour guide for white liberals to show them right up close what they are responsible for. Never got a taker.

The blacks responsibility is falling for the white liberals' never ending lies. Promises never kept.
Thank goodness we now have Trump to thank for teaching them some responsibility. I assume the problem is fixed now.

Reactions: nail1988
Some undeniable truths. Trump is not a plantation cracker. Black Americans, Asian Americans and Hispanic Americans have the lowest unemployment numbers since records have been kept.

"Racist" Trump ended plantation cracker Clinton's "3 Strikes, You're Out" which was devastating to black America.

"Racist" Trump has hired more minorities than all 24 Marxists running for president combined.

Historian Victor Hanson To Tucker Carlson: California Is America’s ‘Third World State.’ Thanks, Left-Wing Policies

Ever have those “First World problems” people talk about? Well, apparently, the poor souls (like me!) lappin’ up sunshine and smog in the Golden State actually have Gross Encounters of the Third Kind (Poop Map, anyone?) — so said historian Victor Davis Hanson Monday night, to Fox host Tucker Carlson.

Cali is, according to Victor, the nation’s “Third World state.”

Honored.

Victor’s classification, by the way, follows Left Coast Governor Gavin Newsom’s claim that those doggone national Republicans’ll eventually fall “into the waste bin of history, the way Republicans of the ’90s [in California] have gone.”

Tucker asked Victor — a California resident — why he calls the home of some of the richest people on the planet a Third-World sorta joint. The Hoover Institution Senior Fellow noted “symptoms” generally reserved for the crappiest of places: high taxes (income, gas, sales), bad schools (the bottom 10%), a super-rich class, and a ton of people livin’ in poverty (a fifth of its population, actually; and a fifth of the U.S.’s homeless population resides in California).

Hey — why didn’t he mention our pathetic roads?

Here’s Vick:

Last edited:
For years California has been weird. Nothing new except each day and minute it gets worse. California's are expected to tolerate crime, drugs, crappy schools, air pollution, gangs, illegals, riots and anti-white racism by their political leaders. Downtown Los Angeles parks was off limits because of Mexican gangs and parts of the city was off limits because og BLMers. They'll try to poke needles with poison in a movie theater. Best to move out to the suburbs.
The fact is, Mexicans and the BLM acted the same way they do today 60+ years ago. Maybe today the behavior is more extreme but the behavior is the same. No matter where these people or when they destroy the local neighborhoods.

I honestly believe this is the Democratic version of
Arab Spring revolutions or Autumn of Nations.
At least that is what i see coming down the pike .

DIVIDE and CONQUER!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: nail1988
It's sad but also kinda funny now that i look back on it.
I have a brother-in-law whose wife is a professor at Stanford.
They hounded my azz for the wife and me to come out to
Palo Alto to visit and stay with them for a couple of weeks.
I tried and tried being nice and respectful but they just couldn't
or wouldn't take no for an answer. Well.......... they caught Box
in the wrong mood one evening and i shot straight with them.
Sorry to say but neither of them have talked to Box since that
evening. I have had the opportunity to get some jabs in while
my wife talks to her brother. Especially the needles and feces
parts. For two people being as highly educated as those two are
they sure are eat up with the dumb ass!

California has literally become one of those shithole countries that Pres Trump doesn't want us to accept anyone from.

I don't know if this should be on the sports forum, but a group of people or some business in Jax pledged to donate every Jalen Ramsey jersey to as many homeless people in Los Angeles.

I'm reminded of the Denver radio talk show host. "For you California people: Don't vote the way you did in California. Don't turn Colorado into the sewer from where you came."

Reactions: instaGATOR
I left Kalifornacation (then the land of fruits & nutts) in April of 1970,,, and I've never looked back or regretted it for a NY second.... I wouldn't go back if given a limo ride to a 5 Star Hotel for a weekend. o_O

The new Demorat Credo:
And this includes the 'invading army' that is pouring across our undefended southern border....

When I am weaker than you, I ask you for freedom because that is according to your principles.
When I am stronger than you, I take away your freedom because that is according to my principles.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT