ADVERTISEMENT

Kadarius & Malik

What's been holding Toney up so far, has little to nothing to do with him, his ability, nor his learning curve, but with coaching decisions.

Same with TE Moral Stephens. Same with QB Kyle Trask. Same with WR Daquon Green, etc, etc...

They finally woke up on RB Malik Davis, thank-gawd!
In the 4th Qtr alone, he was 13 for 60 yds, 4.6 ypc.
PS --- Have they even tried Green on KR's or PR's yet, much less at WR? He might be as good or better than dumbaway.

Ath Kadarius Toney - QB/WR/RB
Vs UK:
1 Pass for 50 yds.
4 Receptions for 35 yds
2 runs for 39 yds with a TD.
Total Yards = 124 yards on just 7 touches, 17.7 yds/play

But hey, let's listen to genius Michi-troll, among others, and play Zaire instead.... :confused:

It's too bad that the coaches are not smart enough to run Toney and/or Davis out of an occasional 'Jumbo' package, using backup OL'men as TE's, with a W-O OG as a FB. o_O

Massey hasn't recovered from his injury. Unfortunately he isn't the same player that he was before the injury.

Massey hasn't recovered from his injury. Unfortunately he isn't the same player that he was before the injury.
Well jus-damn on that then. I was also looking forward to seeing him and his speed in the slot... :(

I'll keep on hoping that he can get back all the way during the season. Good luck Dre... :cool:

While we're talking about Davis and Toney, let's not forget about a freshman WR that's also not been utilized.

WR Daquon Green 6-1 194 - 4.33 Shuttle, 31.6 Vert. - UA-AA - Nike 'Opening'
HS Receiving - 115 for 2,255 yds, 19.6 yds/rec, 26 TD's in 4 seasons.
HS Rushing - 21 for 131 yds, 6.2 ypc.

Green is a very sure-handed receiver with terrific body control and the ability to make catches away from his body.
"Daquon Green, who has put together a strong camp and was beginning to get reps with the first-team offense as camp wrapped up over the weekend. Boy, he's done a good job," coach Jim McElwain said.

"Daquon does a really good job at paying attention to detail and not making the same mistake twice. He’s a bright guy who’s practicing really hard, physical, and can help us win this year." QB Luke Del Rio said.

Green was reported to have had an extremely solid fall camp, dumbaway is gonzo, so let's leave Green rotting on the bench. Don't even give him a shot at returning punts/kicks. After all, he's big, he's physical, and he only averaged 6.2 ypc running the ball.

Some excerpts from this article are in my posting.
http://247sports.com/Bolt/Daquon-Green-capitalizing-on-strong-close-to-camp-106387976

Dear Scott Carter: Malik Davis has not slowly turned my head nor opened my eyes little by little. He blew me away with his HS Hudl and his HS career stats last year, and nothing has changed since then, except that now he's doing it as a Gator, (thank-gawd). o_O
http://floridagators.com/news/2017/9/27/scott-carter-gators-notebook.aspx

And what he's done as a Gator has confirmed me calling rivals-recruiting 'nuttier than squirrel chit' for initially having him rated as a 3 star.

They didn't give him his 4th star until after he committed to UF and Dabo attempted to flip him to Clemp's-son. Par for their recruiting rating course...

And to put a sweet cherry on top, he's a 4.0 kind of kid in both the classroom and off the field. :cool:

Reactions: TennesseeGator
While we're talking about Davis and Toney, let's not forget about a freshman WR that's also not been utilized.

WR Daquon Green 6-1 194 - 4.33 Shuttle, 31.6 Vert. - UA-AA - Nike 'Opening'
HS Receiving - 115 for 2,255 yds, 19.6 yds/rec, 26 TD's in 4 seasons.
HS Rushing - 21 for 131 yds, 6.2 ypc.

Green is a very sure-handed receiver with terrific body control and the ability to make catches away from his body.
"Daquon Green, who has put together a strong camp and was beginning to get reps with the first-team offense as camp wrapped up over the weekend. Boy, he's done a good job," coach Jim McElwain said.

"Daquon does a really good job at paying attention to detail and not making the same mistake twice. He’s a bright guy who’s practicing really hard, physical, and can help us win this year." QB Luke Del Rio said.

Green was reported to have had an extremely solid fall camp, dumbaway is gonzo, so let's leave Green rotting on the bench. Don't even give him a shot at returning punts/kicks. After all, he's big, he's physical, and he only averaged 6.2 ypc running the ball.

Some excerpts from this article are in my posting.
http://247sports.com/Bolt/Daquon-Green-capitalizing-on-strong-close-to-camp-106387976
Is it possible that Green is banged up some?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT