ADVERTISEMENT

KABOOM!!!!! Barr reveals to Congress that he made Durham a SPECIAL COUNSEL back in October

Maybe Barr next could put down the box of a dozen krispy kreme glazed and do his F**CKING job as the AG and look into it the voter fraud! Just my 2 cents.
Apparently he can't find his hand before his face. He certainly can't find any evidence of fraud. Is he on the Epstein list?

Reactions: fatman76
Okay, I get it, but does Durham have anything to put people behind bars or is he gonna pull a Muller? Right now, you are going to have to get me to understand Durham and Barr. The silence with the two is ear-piercing. Even today's remark from Barr has a question mark above my head.

Okay, I get it, but does Durham have anything to put people behind bars or is he gonna pull a Muller? Right now, you are going to have to get me to understand Durham and Barr. The silence with the two is ear-piercing. Even today's remark from Barr has a question mark above my head.

Barr's letter (dated today) clarifies that he is authorized to prosecute any federal crimes that arise from his investigation.

I believe Mueller had the same authorization.

What exactly is "kaboom" worthy here?? The fact that you and your fellow trumpettes helped trump pay for a recount in Wisconsin, only for Biden to add even MORE votes to his victory??
LOLOLOLOL
Keep watching.....

Reactions: SwampLander
Oh and here's an interesting tidbit, the scope memo for Durham's investigation says he should focus on two areas (but these aren't the only two areas, just the priority):

1 - The Crossfire Hurricane investigation by the FBI involving mainly Carter Page

and here's the popcorn-worthy one....

2 - The investigation of Special Counsel Robert J Mueller III.

Oh and here's an interesting tidbit, the scope memo for Durham's investigation says he should focus on two areas (but these aren't the only two areas, just the priority):

1 - The Crossfire Hurricane investigation by the FBI involving mainly Carter Page

and here's the popcorn-worthy one....

2 - The investigation of Special Counsel Robert J Mueller III.
Honestly, here is what I think the outcome will be of this investigation: Nothing. No one will got to jail. The FBI and the DOJ is compromised. This Durham investigation has been going on for well over a year and all we've heard were crickets. They are corrupt. When Trump battles his way through all this trash, he will have to clean house and I mean clean house. It's time to not be Mr. Nice Guy any longer. He's going to have to go scorched earth.

Honestly, here is what I think the outcome will be of this investigation: Nothing. No one will got to jail. The FBI and the DOJ is compromised. This Durham investigation has been going on for well over a year and all we've heard were crickets. They are corrupt. When Trump battles his way through all this trash, he will have to clean house and I mean clean house. It's time to not be Mr. Nice Guy any longer. He's going to have to go scorched earth.

So what did we learn today? That Barr made Durham a Special Counsel, expanded the scope of his investigation, and did it SIX WEEKS AGO.

We did not hear a peep about this.

Not.
A.
Single.
Word.

Mueller's investigation leaked like a sieve. Most of it was disinformation that the team purposely pushed to the media.

Durham and Barr don't do 'leaks'. For all we know they got indictments against everyone from obama on down 6 months ago, and are waiting till Jan 1st to unseal them.

We have no idea. And that means the corrupt politicians they are investigating have no idea either.

Reactions: fatman76
So what did we learn today? That Barr made Durham a Special Counsel, expanded the scope of his investigation, and did it SIX WEEKS AGO.

Not.
A.
Single.
Word.

Mueller's investigation leaked like a sieve. Most of it was disinformation that the team purposely pushed to the media.

Durham and Barr don't do 'leaks'. For all we know they got indictments against everyone from obama on down 6 months ago, and are waiting till Jan 1st to unseal them.

We have no idea. And that means the corrupt politicians they are investigating have no idea either.
If you are correct. I will buy you the finest bourbon that I can find within 100 miles from me.

Not.
A.
Single.
Word.

I hope so, but... If you are correct, then I am assuming they've got everyone hoodwinked.

What are Barr and Durham doing? They're tossing one anothers salad. The only question is, whay kind of jam or jelly they're using. Is it black and blue or just some nasty strawberry.

Reactions: SwampLander
Boy o boy. This is just SOOOOOOOO scary. LMFAO!!! There is a reason the Dumpster is going to pardon himself his family and his cronies. It ain't cuz they're saints, morons!

Boy o boy. This is just SOOOOOOOO scary. LMFAO!!! There is a reason the Dumpster is going to pardon himself his family and his cronies. It ain't cuz they're saints, morons!

He can't pardon himself. You have to commit a crime first.

And apologies to you commies, but Making America Great Again isnt against the law.

Not.
A.
Single.
Word.

How bout a little bet on your absurdity. You cult followers just keep dreaming. 2 years ago you all were screaming for Trump the Traitor to fire Mueller, now you love what you think is a blow to Biden. Trump lost by almost 3 million votes the first time and eight million this time. A loser in 2016 and a huge loser in 2020.
Do any of you like being loser followers?

How bout a little bet on your absurdity. You cult followers just keep dreaming. 2 years ago you all were screaming for Trump the Traitor to fire Mueller, now you love what you think is a blow to Biden. Trump lost by almost 3 million votes the first time and eight million this time. A loser in 2016 and a huge loser in 2020.
Do any of you like being loser followers?

What are you crying about now, @gring? You dems DEMANDED that there be protections put in place for Special Counsel so the President can't get rid of them, Barr is just following your example! LOL

You clowns got outsmarted by Trump. Again.

What are you crying about now, @gring? You dems DEMANDED that there be protections put in place for Special Counsel so the President can't get rid of them, Barr is just following your example! LOL

You clowns got outsmarted by Trump. Again.
Did you donate to the trump legal fund yet??
Did you know that the trump campaign paid millions for a recount in Wisconsin, only to find that Biden expanded his win there??

You can't make this stuff up
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Did you donate to the trump legal fund yet??
Did you know that the trump campaign paid millions for a recount in Wisconsin, only to find that Biden expanded his win there??

You can't make this stuff up
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The recount wasn't done to win the state, silly child. It was done to validate voter fraud.

And it did. And that is now going to court.

Trump spent $3M to win Wisconsin. #StableGenius :cool:

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT