ADVERTISEMENT

Just thought some of you that knew Will Grier might be interested in how he is doing

I'm sure that his supply of PED's will aid in his quick recovery... ;)

I had high hopes for Will as a Gator QB, right up until he went brain-dead and 'screwed the pooch' for himself and for us. Now,,, I'm not really interested in what he is doing, or not doing, he's history as far as I'm concerned. :cool:

If the Gators ever see WVa in a bowl game again, maybe one of the Gator D-linemen can give him a 'Full Monty' too... :D

Last edited:
Reactions: fsu939913
He will have crazy stats this season as WVs defense is likely to be bad even for a Big 12 defense.

I had high hopes for Will as a Gator QB, right up until the went brain-dead and 'screwed the pooch' for himself and for us. Now,,, I'm not really interested in what he is doing, or not doing, he's history as far as I'm concerned.

If the Gators ever see WVa in a bowl game again, maybe one of the Gator D-linemen can give him a 'Full Monty' too... :D

There has been no proof that he took anything other than something over the counter from GNC.

I know how you feel about players doing illegal things, but even you have to admit that he's no villain.

He was willing to stay until Mac basically told him to look elsewhere.

I had high hopes for Will as a Gator QB, right up until the went brain-dead and 'screwed the pooch' for himself and for us. Now,,, I'm not really interested in what he is doing, or not doing, he's history as far as I'm concerned.

You defended him right up to the day he left, denying that he took asnything so quit acting all pious.

Besides, we know you will be jumping up and down hoping he throws for 1000 yards and 32 TDs in their opener. You WILL be watching.

Tweedledumb and Tweedledumber chime in,, right on time to jerk their circle... :cool:

The whole Grier thing just confused me, the behind the scenes must have been pretty bad for him to go up to Morgantown.

Actually playing against Big 12 defenses would be a ot easier than SEC ones. If he goes onto the NFL and has a mvp season like Cam I will just say nothing..... I have nothing.

I wish it was Mac having to freeze his balls off in Morgantown for four years.
There is simply no way on earth, that the man on the left side of the picture below has any balls left...

DcHNbI0W4AAu8s4.jpg

It's colder in Ann Arbor
True dat. I don't live all that far from Morgantown. Elevation is a bit higher than around the Gettysburg area where I am. But winters have been mild for maybe 29 of the 34 years I have been here. No snow like they get in NY, Boston and points northward. Wonder if it's colder in Minnesota than Michigan in wintertime. I can imagine those Florida kids regretting signing with Wisconsin, Michigan and the like when it's -20* with 30mph winds out of the NW and all they have is a windbreaker because it don't get very cold in Tampa, Miami and Orlando in the winter.

Last edited:
Reactions: TennesseeGator
Grier will have huge stats in that offense but I think they lose 3 or 4 games and aren't a threat to win the Big 12 like they would have with a win over Oklahoma the year prior to Grier. They probably smoke Tenn that first game however.

Grier will likely put up big numbers but I highly doubt he’s going to win the Heisman. Likely the team he is on isn’t going to get enough national coverage/respect. The minute West Virginia losses a few games he will likely become and afterthought in regards to the Heisman discussion.

Grier will likely put up big numbers but I highly doubt he’s going to win the Heisman. Likely the team he is on isn’t going to get enough national coverage/respect. The minute West Virginia losses a few games he will likely become and afterthought in regards to the Heisman discussion.
A la Geno Smith

"Just thought some of you that knew Will Grier might be interested in how he is doing"

Anyone here that's still interested (not many if any) know how to google.... :rolleyes:

"Just thought some of you that knew Will Grier might be interested in how he is doing"

Anyone here that's still interested (not many if any) know how to google.... :rolleyes:

Well we all know how to google stats and sports articles yet you insist on reposting them here constantly.

Reactions: oozie7
Never need to read his posts, because they are always going to be,,, what they are, and what he will always be. This asswipe stalker arrives to spread his usual crap, and to be the lonely despised drunk loser that he is... :confused:

There once was a goater named dunny,
who was always trying to be funny.
But with his head up his butt,
and a load of beer in his gutt,
when it came to the girls he got nunny...

ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

But Mr Ed was himself caught humping a shark.

( I wonder if he was hard of hearing and someone told him to "Jump the Shark" and he misunderstood? That could explain that bizarre incident )

For the last time, there is no way that was Butters. He had decent teeth.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT