ADVERTISEMENT

Just Move On

jfegaly

Bull Gator
Feb 1, 2006
This is a shout out to the Liz Cheney Republicans of the board.

If anyone ever breaks into your home, car or other property, and steals all your valuables….just move on. It’s no big deal, they won’t steal again. So don’t even call the cops. Just let it go, and move on.

This message paid for by the Jan 6th committee, the senate re-election candidacy for Mitch Mcconnell, Lindsey Graham, and Lisa Murkowski.

Hi, I’m @goldmom and I approve this message.

You mean the 76 year old who would be approaching 79 in January of 2025?
That elderly fellow?
Yeah, him.

You mean the 76 year old who would be approaching 79 in January of 2025?
That elderly fellow?
Yeah, him.
Ageist 🚨

That being said, I agree. Folks over 70 shouldn’t get to participate in elections. Either as candidates, or voting electorate. They just don’t have the mental capacity. Your posting made me a believer in that.

sorry my old friends on the board. It is time to move on from you.

Last edited:
Ageist 🚨

That being said, I agree. Folks over 70 shouldn’t get to participate in elections. Either as candidates, or voting electorate. They just don’t have the mental capacity. Your posting made me a believer in that.

She is a typical lib....judges everyone by age, race, sex...not on actual accomplishments. She sticks out like a sore thumb. Some idiots said the same thing about Ronald Reagan...and history proved that those were dumb azzes also

She is a typical lib....judges everyone by age, race, sex...not on actual accomplishments. She sticks out like a sore thumb. Some idiots said the same thing about Ronald Reagan...and history proved that those were dumb azzes also
Reagan was TRASHED over his age. He was 69 years old when he LEFT office.

I’m a typical lib? Oh okay. You wouldn’t know a typical anything.

Reactions: Dr. Nole
Ageist 🚨

I’m just impressed you can count that high. So then you WON’T be voting for the old Orange Man?
Think carefully before you answer...🤪

You know how I know your more of a liberal?

fakeignore just like the others

caught another one.
You are STILL on ignore, oh Special One. But I knew you were discussing me and I wanted to see what you were spewing.
How that makes me a liberal in your very limited sphere is beyond me, but whatever. 😉

You are STILL on ignore, oh Special One. But I knew you were discussing me and I wanted to see what you were spewing.
How that makes me a liberal in your very limited sphere is beyond me, but whatever. 😉
So…..fakeignore…like I said.

You’re on ignore, but I am taking you off so I can see what you’re saying. Smdh

You know who else does this?

@kalimgoodman
@BSC911
@gator1776

You’re in good liberal company.

Last edited:
I’m mistaken RR was 69 when he TOOK office and 77 when he left...still younger than Biden, who is too old.
Trump would be almost 78 in January of 2025. He’s also too old.
Better honey? 😉
What age are you going to be in November of 24?

• Haha
Reactions: gatordad3
You're being attacked because you want someone younger? 😔

Lol. More revisionist history. Guess you weren’t here when she came in hot attacking damn near every conservative on the board. But go ahead…..it’s fun watching libs pamper each other.

Reactions: fatman76
Lol. More revisionist history. Guess you weren’t here when she came in hot attacking damn near every conservative on the board. But go ahead…..it’s fun watching libs pamper each other.
I only saw this thread because you tagged me. So yes, if that is true. My bad. I'll stay out of your fight. Not my business.

So…..fakeignore…like I said.

You’re on ignore, but I am taking you off so I can see what you’re saying. Smdh

You know who else does this?

@kalimgoodman
@BSC911
@gator1776

You’re in good liberal company.
I will never understand why they lie about this. All they are doing is setting themselves up to get busted.

By themselves. Then we rightly mock them, then they get mad AT US for laughing at them.

Get mad at yourselves for lying about something so silly.

Reactions: jfegaly
You would NEVER understand..because you are a lib, and libs qualify everyone by race, gender, political belief...and age. Everyone has to fit in YOUR box...no matter their abilities. A simple look at Trump and Biden will show you how much different someone can be at the same age. Trump worked about 18 hours a day, rarely used a teleprompter, and no one ever saw him tired. The idiot Brandon looks tired ALWAYS...HAS to use a teleprompter..and even when he does...he F's it up. This is why I know democrats are the biggest racists on the entire planet

@goldmom is focusing on Trump's age cause it gives her an excuse to want him out, She just doesn't like his attitude and personality and can't be honest about that. Trump farts at the table, and for some short-sighted chuckleheads, that means he has to go, despite the fact that he's easily the best president we have had since Reagan.

Age isn’t the issue, mental acuity/awareness/cognitive abilities/clear and coherent statements/confidence/energy/stamina/putting the USA first, etc. - those are the boxes that need to be checked.
Biden doesn’t have a clue what a box even is, except maybe a juice box.

As of now Trump checks all those boxes, but if he were to ever start slipping mentally then I’d have to “rethink” my vote.

Age isn’t the issue, mental acuity/awareness/cognitive abilities/clear and coherent statements/confidence/energy/stamina/putting the USA first, etc. - those are the boxes that need to be checked.

As of now Trump checks all those boxes, but if he were to ever start slipping mentally then I’d have to “rethink” my vote.
As well one should. Your post nails it. That should be the criteria, not an arbitrary number. @goldmom criteria is ageist, which is racisms cousin. Unreal really.

Imagine an employer putting on a hiring application: Age: If over X age you are disqualified. SMDH. And for some reason, she can’t see the irony of me telling her she is too old to vote. No, she isn’t, I am just trying to show her the fault in her thinking, but she can’t put that together. Yikes.

Reactions: greyghost14
You would NEVER understand..because you are a lib, and libs qualify everyone by race, gender, political belief...and age. Everyone has to fit in YOUR box...no matter their abilities. A simple look at Trump and Biden will show you how much different someone can be at the same age. Trump worked about 18 hours a day, rarely used a teleprompter, and no one ever saw him tired. The idiot Brandon looks tired ALWAYS...HAS to use a teleprompter..and even when he does...he F's it up. This is why I know democrats are the biggest racists on the entire planet
You need help.

Let’s cut @goldmom some slack…. I don’t agree with everything she posts, but I generally respect what she has to say.

As Trump, I’m not that concerned about his age and mental capacity, but I’ll re-evaluate for myself if he does decide to run in 24. I just dread the sh!t storm that we all know is coming if he does run. IMO, DeSantis is the only guy at this moment that can sufficiently unite the GOP to win in 2024.

I just think too many RINOs and never-Trumpers won’t vote for Trump out of spite. Not only that, but the MSM and the Democratic establishment (one and the same) will pull out all the dirty sticks to smear Trump supporters.

I’d rather he not run, but if he gets the GOP nod I’ll vote for him and let the chips fall where they may.

Let’s cut @goldmom some slack…. I don’t agree with everything she posts, but I generally respect what she has to say.

As Trump, I’m not that concerned about his age and mental capacity, but I’ll re-evaluate for myself if he does decide to run in 24. I just dread the sh!t storm that we all know is coming if he does run. IMO, DeSantis is the only guy at this moment that can sufficiently unite the GOP to win in 2024.

I just think too many RINOs and never-Trumpers won’t vote for Trump out of spite. Not only that, but the MSM and the Democratic establishment (one and the same) will pull out all the dirty sticks to smear Trump supporters.

I’d rather he not run, but if he gets the GOP nod I’ll vote for him and let the chips fall where they may.
I would cut her slack if she would stop coming in hot telling everyone they’re dumb. I bet she won’t.

FWIW. Have we learned nothing from the last 40 years? The MSM will pull out all the stops no matter who pubs run. Romney the racist, palin is dumb, mccain is racist, etc.

The bigger problem here, is that if we don’t fix election integrity, it doesn’t matter who runs. That’s why Trump needs to run. Otherwise they will just do to whoever, what they did to Trump. Just moving on, is a horrible strategy. Just ask Mo Brooks.

Meanwhile, Trump backed candidates are crushing it everywhere. There is a reason Dems and the MSM are pushing Jan 6th so hard. We MUST not fall for it, or else we will be sitting here in November 2024 wondering what happened with Desantis (or other nominee) and having Goldmom lecturing everyone to move on.

We gotta stop playing nice, Dems are playing the game on a whole other level. I will steal a line from Goldmom, it’s time for us to get off our porch and do something about it.

The reason this country NEEDS Trump, is you can bet your ass he will go after corrupt dems and pubs after what they put him through. Our government is so corrupt, that the whole damn thing needs to be taken out to the woodshed. No one else will do that.

I would cut her slack if she would stop coming in hot telling everyone they’re dumb. I bet she won’t.

FWIW. Have we learned nothing from the last 40 years? The MSM will pull out all the stops no matter who pubs run. Romney the racist, palin is dumb, mccain is racist, etc.

The bigger problem here, is that if we don’t fix election integrity, it doesn’t matter who runs. That’s why Trump needs to run. Otherwise they will just do to whoever, what they did to Trump. Just moving on, is a horrible strategy. Just ask Mo Brooks.

Meanwhile, Trump backed candidates are crushing it everywhere. There is a reason Dems and the MSM are pushing Jan 6th so hard. We MUST not fall for it, or else we will be sitting here in November 2024 wondering what happened with Desantis (or other nominee) and having Goldmom lecturing everyone to move on.

We gotta stop playing nice, Dems are playing the game on a whole other level. I will steal a line from Goldmom, it’s time for us to get off our porch and do something about it.

The reason this country NEEDS Trump, is you can bet your ass he will go after corrupt dems and pubs after what they put him through. Our government is so corrupt, that the whole damn thing needs to be taken out to the woodshed. No one else will do that.
She needs to just move on of her hatred of Trump. He's endorsing candidates that will push for secure elections and election integrity, which is what she claims she wants.

Waaaaaaay too many people put politics over their country. That needs to stop ASAP. 90% of what Trump supports, this nation supports. Show people the ideas without Trump's attachment, and they are all in.

But as soon as you add that 'Trump supports this', suddenly they want to 'just move on'.

It's insanity.

100%

Reactions: greyghost14
Trying to imagine Biden enduring even a day of how the press etc handled Trump 24/7/365 for 4 years....
I don't think it would really matter, and here's why ............

354b18bf6948f4dfd1b28eb8a1bfa7b322c2b4495ffb09fb455c3f1385dd15b1_1.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT