ADVERTISEMENT

'Just move on' has arrived

GhostOfMatchesMalone

Ring of Honor
Oct 1, 2012

What the article doesn't mention is....DeSantis had a far worse endorsement record than Trump, who was 174-9. We need to move on from the guy that 'cant win elections' to the guy that is even worse at it???

Again, when I saw the republicans attacking Trump for doing all the things they always claimed they would do, THAT opened my eyes to what was really going on here.

What the article doesn't mention is....DeSantis had a far worse endorsement record than Trump, who was 174-9. We need to move on from the guy that 'cant win elections' to the guy that is even worse at it???

Again, when I saw the republicans attacking Trump for doing all the things they always claimed they would do, THAT opened my eyes to what was really going on here.
parrot-dance.gif

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988
And can I get an update? What are the 'key races' that Trump is responsible for losing?

Fetterneck won* in a blue state that's controlled by dems, after trailing Oz by almost double digits in polls.

But the takeaway for many on 'our side' is that he lost cause Trump endorsed him. The theory that cheating happened in a blue state run by dems never registers with them.

The porch is comfy.

And can I get an update? What are the 'key races' that Trump is responsible for losing?

Fetterneck won* in a blue state that's controlled by dems, after trailing Oz by almost double digits in polls.

But the takeaway for many on 'our side' is that he lost cause Trump endorsed him. The theory that cheating happened in a blue state run by dems never registers with them.

The porch is comfy.
Funny part is…..Oz mostly campaigned as a moderate pub. Stayed away from election denial etc.

Funny part is…..Oz mostly campaigned as a moderate pub. Stayed away from election denial etc.
And even funnier, most Trump supporters wondered why in the hell he ever endorsed him. He's a kook running against a vegetable.

Apparently we need to move on from Trump cause Oz lost. Who knew one race was so important?

Reactions: jfegaly
And even funnier, most Trump supporters wondered why in the hell he ever endorsed him. He's a kook running against a vegetable.
Apparently we need to move on from Trump cause Oz lost. Who knew one race was so important?
I thought Oz was a safe bet personally. Known nationally, doctor, not a drooling fool like Uncle Fester. Moderate that suburban wives watch every morning. Baffling. Goes to show you the city demographics in PA (urban rats of all colors) has shifted that state to deep blue in statewide elections. I can't blame Trump for that one, he backed a true moderate, perhaps no more conservative than a Romney. In a state that messed up, it seemed like a good calculation. But like New York or California, probably just a wasted effort.

Reactions: dezyDeco
I think Fetterman would have won regardless of Trump’s endorsement. Trump is not to blame in this case.

Fetterman is a much stronger candidate than many people realize. He has a rock star-like charisma that I haven’t seen among Democrats since Obama, yet is still likable to people who normally dislike democrats. If he stays healthy and out of trouble, he could be a presidential contender in a few years.

I think Fetterman would have won regardless of Trump’s endorsement. Trump is not to blame in this case.

Fetterman is a much stronger candidate than many people realize. He has a rock star-like charisma that I haven’t seen among Democrats since Obama, yet is still likable to people who normally dislike democrats. If he stays healthy and out of trouble, he could be a presidential contender in a few years.
He cannot complete a sentence. If he is a rockstar in the dem party, then I can wait to see who you all would vote for as POTUS….wait nevermind.

Yall Voted for a dementia riddled pedophile.

• Haha
Reactions: DGlockUF

We saw two different people, friend.

Like Avenatti? 😂

Since when is a drooling idiot a rock star? Instead of Fetterman, they could have nominated Ozzie Osbourne. 😂😂😂

stopped reading @WSJ RINO editorial page

look we had 20 senate seats to defend and could end up adding 3 seats giving us 52 seats which would be remarkable especially WITH NO HELP FROM THE LOATHSOME POS MCCONNEL who sold these guys/ women out.

HE NEEDS TO BE REMOVED

we also lost 20 potential flips in the house by a total of 5% all in rust belt states where ballot harvesting and mail in are allowed. ( GOP GET SHIT TOGETHER and play the game)

2024 RATS have to defend 23 senate seats to our 10 and we will have Trump or DeSantis at the head of the ticket helping with down ballot.

2024 should be the red wave we all thought this time, unless there is so much cultural rot this country is gone.

we take the house and senate I’m happy regardless the seat count.

Last edited:
I

I'm sure Philadelphia being an absolute corruption cesspool had zero to do with it. It was all his eloquent debate performance and track record as a mayor.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL Quit with this BS This is 100% a TROLL

What about Avenatti?
He was gonna save the day for your party. Like Fetterneck.

BTW you keeping up with the Official Midterms Results thread? A lot of Trump-endorsed candidates having their races called for them today.

What happened? I thought you guys said Trump stopped the red wave? BTW, Red Tsunami?

• Haha
Reactions: NavigatorII
He was gonna save the day for your party. Like Fetterneck.

BTW you keeping up with the Official Midterms Results thread? A lot of Trump-endorsed candidates having their races called for them today.

What happened? I thought you guys said Trump stopped the red wave? BTW, Red Tsunami?

I don't have a party. As usual, I voted a split ticket, this time after researching the GOP candidates to disqualify any election deniers.

To me, Avenatti was obviously an arrogant sleaze. Maybe some people were fooled by his overconfidence, but not me.

I agree that many Democrats prematurely celebrated the election results when some of the outcomes are still unclear. But, I think it's safe to say that the results were less than what the GOP hoped for.

Reactions: DGlockUF
I don't have a party. As usual, I voted a split ticket, this time after researching the GOP candidates to disqualify any election deniers.

To me, Avenatti was obviously an arrogant sleaze. Maybe some people were fooled by his overconfidence, but not me.

I agree that many Democrats prematurely celebrated the election results when some of the outcomes are still unclear. But, I think it's safe to say that the results were less than what the GOP hoped for.
Hiden takes a victory lap every day he doesn't chit himself. Today's no different.

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988

Most Pubs I talked to wanted to take the House and Kari to win The rest was gravy.

The fact that the media is spinning that every pub thought an Oz win was a lock and this devastates the right tell you what reality was. Most Trump supporters never thought Oz was a strong candidate. Better than Fetterneck? Yeah, but anyone this side of Hiden probably is.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT