ADVERTISEMENT

Just in case you all didn't see this ......

greyghost14

Bull Gator
Gold Member
Sep 26, 2007

It never has been. It's about control. And Mr Potato is just the guy for the job.
th

The same mental midget along with whoremala who both said they would question taking any vaccine that Trump was behind Is now threatening the American people? The same low life who will NOT require criminal invaders to get vaccinated?
You’re just a racist.

Guy is going for approval ratings in the teens. Truth be told, he is probably already there...

@kalimgoodman
And somehow when he wins* again in 4 years, the same 'aw shucks' 'republicans' will tell us we need to rally together and drop this 'election integrity' silliness and beat Hiden where it counts......at the ballot box!

What does Fresno have to do with this?
He wants all Covid items posted in the pin thread at the top, I don’t think @greyghost14 Knew that and I think it’s a good way to deal with this so I tagged friends to see if he wants to move this to the top and the pinned thread.

Oh or we can all just start posting Covid Threads again everywhere but I don’t think that went very well, I like having everything in one thread we can all work with.

Edit, all that said now that I realize what the hell Biden did, because I was way too busy yesterday to pay attention, I’m horrified by this gigantic overreach of power and if this needs to have its own through it I’m all for it.

Last edited:
Hold on a sec

The poster who shit posted so much that Fresno had to make the first pinned thread I’ve seen here is now running to the mod to get a thread deleted?

Irony escapes you.
I started a thread a week or so ago about covid cases and deaths spiking under Hiden but how the dems didnt care and he tattled about that one as well to Fresno as being a 'covid' thread.

He's still butthurt cause all his actual covid threads got nuked.

He wants all Covid items posted in the pin thread at the top, I don’t think @greyghost14 Knew that and I think it’s a good way to deal with this so I tagged friends to see if he wants to move this to the top and the pinned thread.

Oh or we can all just start posting Covid Three Death Dog Covid Three Haditha Inn but I don’t think that went very well, I like having everything in one thread we can all work with.
This is a government overreach thread good sir.

And somehow when he wins* again in 4 years, the same 'aw shucks' 'republicans' will tell us we need to rally together and drop this 'election integrity' silliness and beat Hiden where it counts......at the ballot box!
If the same nonsense happens I don’t think awe shucks will be what sound we hear coming from many citizens.

Last edited:

I will be stunned if Biden runs again in four years. At this point, I’m half expecting him to pull a Pope Benedict and depart for Shady Pines.

And I have to admit I was very busy yesterday at work and did not realize Biden was attempting to force private companies to force their employees to either be vaccinated or be tested. I see that is l it to Medicare and Medicaid to try and force this as well as government contracts.

I completely disagree with this forced overreach of power.

Now this is where the court challenge.

Last edited:
What I don't get is the people who claim to have voted for the Potato. Anyone who was paying attention, saw this coming. The Democrats really didn't want to run him, but there wasn't one single Democrat in that field that could run a hot dog stand. So they chose to nominate him as a puppet and then hide him in a basement and then pull back the curtain near the end.

You Biden voters should hang your heads in shame. Even though you really weren't the main ingredient (fraud was), your acts are culpable.

I will be stunned if Biden runs again in four years. At this point, I’m half expecting him to pull a Pope Benedict and depart for Shady Pines.
Doesn't matter who runs, the dems will run someone they can control again.

And they will attempt to steal the election, again.

And we will get outraged and send angry tweets about 'someone needs to do something!'

The 'someone' is us.

I mean, we did it once, we've already given up on the last election being stolen.

Why would we fight back in 2024 if they do it again?
Depends on who’s “we”, I’m involved with the push in Missouri for election audits. Missouri was red across the board, that doesn’t matter, to audit & prove there’s nefarious activity going on should be what every American desired unless you’re a win at all costs, doesn’t matter if you cheat, just win, at that point this country is done anyway. At that point then no one should oppose the 2A come into effect to stop the tyranny, that’s what it’s there for after all, not hunting or mass shootings in populated areas. I’m not saying that’s what should be done, but I’ll tell you the III% that fought in the revolutionary war, they didn’t ask for permission to do so, I don’t think that would happen in the 2nd one either.

I'm sure the FDA approval for Pfizer was due to the federal gov't using that particular vaccine, with the FDA approval, they could apply mandates more easily. This was no accident that Pfizer was the first vaccine approved, it was contrived to force military and other personnel to comply with their demands.

Oh or we can all just start posting Covid Three Death Dog Covid Three Haditha Inn but I don’t think that went very well, I like having everything in one thread we can all work with.

Edit, all that said now that I realize what the hell Biden did, because I was way too busy yesterday to pay attention, I’m horrified by this gigantic overreach of power and if this needs to have its own through it I’m all for it.
This thread (and several others are not about covid). This is a gardening topic, and it's about The Potato.

• Haha
Reactions: DCandtheUTBand
I'm sure the FDA approval for Pfizer was due to the federal gov't using that particular vaccine, with the FDA approval, they could apply mandates more easily. This was no accident that Pfizer was the first vaccine approved, it was contrived to force military and other personnel to comply with their demands.
I'm 1/2 jab compliant (personal reasons) now but this shit infuriates me. If you are actually a doc, hook a brotha up with some Ivermectin. I want to have a supply ready when needed.

Reactions: Dr. Curmudgeon

This thread has merit as a stand alone. The governmental overreach is egregious and should be discussed.

NOT a COVID thread, IMO ...

Last edited:
Sounds about right, and even though this was announced yesterday I’m not sure when he intends to implement such a disaster.

I say this because my son is a US Marine in his last weekend at Camp Geiger at his SOI.
He‘s due to graduate on Tuesday at which time the Mrs and I will be in North Carolina to pick him up and bring him home for his 10 day leave. In fact we are leaving Sunday to head that way.

He hasn’t said anything and we haven’t asked him yet, but I’m more than a little curious as to if and/or when the military will adopt this shit (and believe me they probably will) and force him along with his brothers and sisters to get vaccinated.

He isn’t yet, that I’m aware of, and he’s told us in the very recent past that he hasn’t been vaxxed and most likely won’t unless there’s an order to do so and so far there hasn’t been any such order given yet.

Unfortunately, being in the military he won’t have a choice if the order comes down.

Reactions: Dr. Curmudgeon
I started a thread a week or so ago about covid cases and deaths spiking under Hiden but how the dems didnt care and he tattled about that one as well to Fresno as being a 'covid' thread.

He's still butthurt cause all his actual covid threads got nuked.
Been monitoring this thread since the tag. It's been fine ...

Since I love documenting my own brilliance:

Next step will be media push, Hiden has every right to do this, protecting America. Some of the crazier sites like WaPo and NYT will suggest this isn't going far enough. Maybe we should jail anyone that refuses the jab???

All designed to distract from Hiden leaving Americans to die at the hands of terrorists in Afghanistan.

If he pushes this through, the Supreme Court will strike it down.

Dems will claim outrage, how dare they follow the Constitution! And use it to fundraise for 2022 and 2024.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT