ADVERTISEMENT

Just an idea

Just an idea is rampaging Portland again and assaulting people in Denver. You voted for this. Congratulations.

I voted for the people who can stop this madness. You voted for the people who perpetuate it.

Just an idea now getting shut down on Twitter. Democrats implementing their version of Night of the Long Knives post inauguration.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
I’m honestly dumb founded that Twitter would do this. Now the raging soy boys will be assaulting Twitter.

God Bless America
giphy.gif

I voted for the people who can stop this madness. You voted for the people who perpetuate it.

How did Trump perpetuate it? He offered to send federal troops into the cities where the riots were happening.

All DEMOCRATIC RUN cities. The leaders told him no. Cuomo even threatened him with LEGAL ACTION if he tried to send in troops to stop the riots.

Remind us again: Who perpetuated it?

Also here some more truth you won't want to hear: Where was obama last summer? Where was michelle? Where were the clintons? None of the dems in power, past or present lifted a FINGER to stop the rioting. They couldn't even be bothered to go on Twitter and tweet 'hey guys, cut it out!'

They didn't want it to stop. Because they thought it would hurt Trump's chances of being re-elected.

When will you wake up and see that your side is the enemy?

How did Trump perpetuate it? He offered to send federal troops into the cities where the riots were happening.

All DEMOCRATIC RUN cities. The leaders told him no. Cuomo even threatened him with LEGAL ACTION if he tried to send in troops to stop the riots.

Remind us again: Who perpetuated it?

Also here some more truth you won't want to hear: Where was obama last summer? Where was michelle? Where were the clintons? None of the dems in power, past or present lifted a FINGER to stop the rioting. They couldn't even be bothered to go on Twitter and tweet 'hey guys, cut it out!'

They didn't want it to stop. Because they thought it would hurt Trump's chances of being re-elected.

When will you wake up and see that your side is the enemy?
Of course they wanted it to hurt Trump. Harry Reed said it best: Reporter - you lied about Romney's Taxes; Reed - He didn't win did he?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT