ADVERTISEMENT

Judge who issued Trump search warrant

Trump sexual and pedo comments about Ivanka...do you care?

If he was showering with his kids and his kids joked he was a pedo, I would care.

Why dont you?

Reactions: jfegaly
Found this.....Epstein's Flight Log on DuckDuckGo search engine......prominent names of presidents, celebrities, a few sports guys......but NO Donald Trump......

zgs18mnmkv851.jpg
Where did @kalimgoodman go?

BTW I dunno who needs to hear this....but if you are willing to overlook someone engaging in pedophilia because they share your political views, you are a shit person.

Full stop.

Bayou I just saw Anderson Cooper's name on there. So he trafficked in little boys too? :oops: Got a link bro? I want to copy and paste that before it gets poofed.
That Sodomite is part of the Vanderbilt fortune there are too many skeletons to count there.

Sort of weird to defend Biden's actions with a "muh Trump" but you do you.

Found this.....Epstein's Flight Log on DuckDuckGo search engine......prominent names of presidents, celebrities, a few sports guys......but NO Donald Trump......

zgs18mnmkv851.jpg
Well damn! That list includes some not so heterosexuals such as Bath House Barry(Barack), James(I'm sometimes gay) Franco, and Kevin Spacey.

The Indy 100? Kal bringing the spin and deflect like all Libs do. Joe showers with high his kid and Kal compares it to “comments“ Trump made, posted on a site called Indy 100. Way to go Kal. Now go on and try to stop world wide abortion.

I was truly laughing while reading that post. 😂
I saw your posts on the last thread, you got dicky on the run.

Im still waiting on his answer about him seeing the actual search warrant. Something tells me he hasn’t and his trust has been misplaced in the lefty news. Like clockwork, he will be wrong but not for the reasons he thinks.

We may have to issue a 48 hour suicide watch after nothing happens or he passes out from an episode. The question will be, will he return when this blows up in his face?

Inquiring minds want to know 🤔

Reactions: BamaFan1137
The Indy 100? Kal bringing the spin and deflect like all Libs do. Joe showers with high his kid and Kal compares it to “comments“ Trump made, posted on a site called Indy 100. Way to go Kal. Now go on and try to stop world wide abortion.
No idea what the indy 100 is but it came up on Google. Despite that, it has videos of Trump saying what he said about his daughter. The site is irrelevant, follow the content.

Addressing this one time. I never said that the courts were banning abortion. I said over turning Roe will allow states to ban abortion which has already happened.

I saw your posts on the last thread, you got dicky on the run.

Im still waiting on his answer about him seeing the actual search warrant. Something tells me he hasn’t and his trust has been misplaced in the lefty news. Like clockwork, he will be wrong but not for the reasons he thinks.

We may have to issue a 48 hour suicide watch after nothing happens or he passes out from an episode. The question will be, will he return when this blows up in his face?

Inquiring minds want to know 🤔
Did Trump release the search warrant?

No idea what the indy 100 is but it came up on Google. Despite that, it has videos of Trump saying what he said about his daughter. The site is irrelevant, follow the content.

Addressing this one time. I never said that the courts were banning abortion. I said over turning Roe will allow states to ban abortion which has already happened.

See Kal, now you’re caught in a lie. YOU clearly stated, after the SCOTUS moved Aboriton rights to the state, you stated that means they banned abortion. Play dumb all you want, you know what you said. Selective memory doesn’t work here.

And again, you’re comparing what Trump said to Biden, whose family’s it’s it showing ing with his own daughter. To be honest, Trump didn’t say anything not true—Ivanka is hot and everyone, from Pubs to Dems to Tards know it’s true.

Don’t know, don’t care honestly

The raid was political theater that will back fire. The DOJ just handed DJT the republican nomination in the event this is a nothing burger.
You don't know that and it's sad that Republicans are jumping to conclusions without seeing any evidence. I'll let it play out.

See Kal, now you’re caught in a lie. YOU clearly stated, after the SCOTUS moved Aboriton rights to the state, you stated that means they banned abortion. Play dumb all you want, you know what you said. Selective memory doesn’t work here.

And again, you’re comparing what Trump said to Biden, whose family’s it’s it showing ing with his own daughter. To be honest, Trump didn’t say anything not true—Ivanka is hot and everyone, from Pubs to Dems to Tards know it’s true.
Link to me saying it.

I'm not comparing Trump to Biden, you guys are. I just said Trump definitely been to that island. I never said anything about Biden. Jfegaly responded about Biden. Now this is how you later say I said something that I didn't say. Re-read the thread for facts.

So a man can call his daughter hot, a piece of ass, talk about her tits and that's not a pedophile/creep to you?

How many times have you seen this with DJT in the past 6 years? How many times have people been disappointed?

This is no different than the Hunter Biden outrage. All talk, no bite. It’s all political theater and jockeying for power. Everything is compromised from the presidency to the state level. It doesn’t matter who has power, you’re watching your freedoms erode daily and the sick part is y’all are cheering it on.

Link to me saying it.

I'm not comparing Trump to Biden, you guys are. I just said Trump definitely been to that island. I never said anything about Biden. Jfegaly responded about Biden. Now this is how you later say I said something that I didn't say. Re-read the thread for facts.

So a man can call his daughter hot, a piece of ass, talk about her tits and that's not a pedophile/creep to you?

Sorry Kal, I’m not doing your research for you. Don’t lie now Kal. YOU know what you said. Of course you’re comparing Trump to Biden. You’re looking for an out. Biden’s own family members have admitted slimy Joey has showered with his own daughter. There is no denying it or else you’re claiming Biden’s family is bunch of liars. Which they are. But not when it comes to something Iike this when there is verbal and written evidence

How many times have you seen this with DJT in the past 6 years? How many times have people been disappointed?

This is no different than the Hunter Biden outrage. All talk, no bite. It’s all political theater and jockeying for power. Everything is compromised from the presidency to the state level. It doesn’t matter who has power, you’re watching your freedoms erode daily and the sick part is y’all are cheering it on.
That means nothing. You have your political glasses on my friend. Of course the left says it's justified and the right says it's a shame, both sides have zero evidence.

Just let it play out. That use to be the American way. Now it's about which side helps my political side. That's the real sad part.

Reactions: RayGravesGhost
Sorry Kal, I’m not doing your research for you. Don’t lie now Kal. YOU know what you said. Of course you’re comparing Trump to Biden. You’re looking for an out. Biden’s own family members have admitted slimy Joey has showered with his own daughter. There is no denying it or else you’re claiming Biden’s family is bunch of liars. Which they are. But not when it comes to something Iike this when there is verbal and written evidence
Exactly, you want to create a false narrative.

ill give you the evidence and bookmark for later lies you'll use.

In this thread, #11 is my 1st response and I'm talking about Trump in relation to the judge. Never mentioned Biden. #12, someone reply to ME mentioning Biden. So someone else compared Trump to Biden. The facts are there.

Just admit that you were wrong and move on. I'm sure you won't because that's how them types is.

That means nothing. You have your political glasses on my friend. Of course the left says it's justified and the right says it's a shame, both sides have zero evidence.

Just let it play out. That use to be the American way. Now it's about which side helps my political side. That's the real sad part.
I’m not sure what shade of glasses you think I’m wearing but I know nothing will happen to DJT because the elite will always get away with everything.

It’s the emotional outrage of the simple minded like our special education friend Ray who get caught up in the emotion and truly believe DJT is going down.

On the flip side, when nothing comes of this, the left just played a dangerous hand and energized the middle. A section of the voting public that he had a hard time reaching in 20.

Exactly, you want to create a false narrative.

ill give you the evidence and bookmark for later lies you'll use.

In this thread, #11 is my 1st response and I'm talking about Trump in relation to the judge. Never mentioned Biden. #12, someone reply to ME mentioning Biden. So someone else compared Trump to Biden. The facts are there.

Just admit that you were wrong and move on. I'm sure you won't because that's how them types is.

Here we go everybody— Kal is now coming I created a fake narrative. Kal gets caught in a lie and tells me to go find his lies in writing. Typical lazy act from a liar who can’t accept they’ve been caught in a lie. OMG, this is Iike copying an answer from book—Kal gets caught in a in, can’t wease his way out of it, so his response is for me to “move on”.

Move On—the official slogan of Tards caught in a lie.

Come on Kal, be a man—do what you tell others to do—admit when you’re wrong.

Wait. So Trump said his daughter is good looking and you’re comparing that to Joes daughter saying he showered with her, and joes son calling him Pedo Peter?

I would saying surely you aren’t this ignorant, but here you are.

Let us know when Trumps own children start calling him a pedophile.

Pretty sad when his own flesh and blood acknowledge he is a pedophile, but losers on the internet defend him.

Last edited:
Wait. So Trump said his daughter is good looking and you’re comparing that to Joes daughter saying he showered with her, and joes son calling him Pedo Peter?

We’ve now had two Tards who have exposed themselves—ray ray doesnt like blacks and Kal approves killing babies and pedophilia. Pathetic.

Here we go everybody— Kal is now coming I created a fake narrative. Kal gets caught in a lie and tells me to go find his lies in writing. Typical lazy act from a liar who can’t accept they’ve been caught in a lie. OMG, this is Iike copying an answer from book—Kal gets caught in a in, can’t wease his way out of it, so his response is for me to “move on”.

Move On—the official slogan of Tards caught in a lie.

Come on Kal, be a man—do what you tell others to do—admit when you’re wrong.
Direct me to me comparing Trump and Biden before one of you far right people in this thread. I'll wait...

Let us know when Trumps own children start calling him a pedophile.

Pretty sad when his own flesh and blood acknowledge he is a pedophile, but losers on the internet defend him.
O I never defended anyone. I just said to you, that your man Trump has pedophile stuff with him too. Not comparing the acts or saying one of better or worse. I'm just mentioning things that he actually said or did.

Reactions: RayGravesGhost
O I never defended anyone. I just said to you, that your man Trump has pedophile stuff with him too. Not comparing the acts or saying one of better or worse. I'm just mentioning things that he actually said or did.
Nah. One guy said his daughter was pretty.

The other showered with his daughter, and his own son calls him a pedophile. His own family!

They aren’t even in the same stratosphere, and any non partisan (independent) can see that. If you can’t, then you are dumber than a box of rocks. Simple as that.

Sad that you put politics ahead of doing whats right about a child molester. Hence the question, are you a pedophile?

Again. One took action. Showered with his daughter. His own children call him a pedophile.

The other? Said his daughter is pretty.

I guess you really are this dumb errr….partisan.

We have a sitting President who IS a pedophile. And you’re trying your best best to justify it with whataboutism. Let that sink in. Again, are you a pedophile?

Reactions: gatordad3
Did Trump release the search warrant?
Maybe you need a refresh on the United States Constitution. He was SERVED the warrant...and does not have a copy. It is the laws responsibility to defend THEIR actions...not Trumps..who got served. But you are a woke lib...therefore your brain functions are not normal

Maybe you need a refresh on the United States Constitution. He was SERVED the warrant...and does not have a copy. It is the laws responsibility to defend THEIR actions...not Trumps..who got served. But you are a woke lib...therefore your brain functions are not normal
This aged well...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT