ADVERTISEMENT

John Durham's final act: exposing the FBI or exposing himself?

Gator Fever

Bull Gator
Feb 13, 2008

"Russiagate special counsel John Durham is in the homestretch. His grand jury wrapped up work last week, apparently with no new indictments on the horizon. Attorney General Merrick Garland is said to anticipate receiving his final report by the end of the year. And Durham is gearing up for his last trial: the prosecution of Igor Danchenko, the principal source for the discredited Steele dossier.".....

"Durham’s investigation suffered a significant setback in the spring when a Washington, DC, jury acquitted Democratic lawyer Michael Sussmann. Durham’s prosecutors presented abundant evidence that Sussmann had falsely told the FBI that he was not working for the Clinton campaign when he peddled spurious information about a supposed Trump-Putin communications back channel. But the prosecutors curiously portrayed the FBI as the victim of Sussmann’s machinations when the proof suggested that the bureau was not fooled at all — and seemed more like a willing participant in building the Trump/Russia political narrative."....

"Yet these prosecutions are secondary to the vital story: What role did the FBI, whether by misfeasance or malfeasance, play in the Clinton campaign’s project to paint Trump as a clandestine agent of the Kremlin? For now, we have to hope that Durham’s final report will answer that question."
-----------------------------------------------

I think anyone paying a little attention knows Durham's final act is actually exposing himself and AG Barr more than the FBI. The writer of this article can be a naive clown at times but his sources are usually accurate when it comes to grand jury stuff etc. and the fake news has already been saying the same thing for a few days now so the end of this nonsense will be real close once the Danchenko trial ends and a report is supposedly written after that (I wouldn't 100% take that a report is written as a lock however though I lean to him doing one). No matter what Durham does here with writing a report saying the FBI was bad etc. It doesn't change anything whatsoever as the right already knows all the crimes the FBI crooks committed here with this operation against Trump and the mainstream media will just basically ignore it since there are no indictments of these big FBI crooks coming.

The one thing this may finally do however is stop the "secret plan" nonsense talk after all these years convincing these people that justice was going to be served and not to worry as Durham and company are playing 5D chess you know. Its crazy after 5 fricking years of lies people could still believe those hucksters peddling that nonsense. I fell for Barr's big talk at first but 100% knew no justice would be served when Durham's joke 1st trial was Sussmann a Clinton flunky who should have been squeezed along with Danchenko to testify against the biggest crooks here.

"Russiagate special counsel John Durham is in the homestretch. His grand jury wrapped up work last week, apparently with no new indictments on the horizon. Attorney General Merrick Garland is said to anticipate receiving his final report by the end of the year. And Durham is gearing up for his last trial: the prosecution of Igor Danchenko, the principal source for the discredited Steele dossier.".....

"Durham’s investigation suffered a significant setback in the spring when a Washington, DC, jury acquitted Democratic lawyer Michael Sussmann. Durham’s prosecutors presented abundant evidence that Sussmann had falsely told the FBI that he was not working for the Clinton campaign when he peddled spurious information about a supposed Trump-Putin communications back channel. But the prosecutors curiously portrayed the FBI as the victim of Sussmann’s machinations when the proof suggested that the bureau was not fooled at all — and seemed more like a willing participant in building the Trump/Russia political narrative."....

"Yet these prosecutions are secondary to the vital story: What role did the FBI, whether by misfeasance or malfeasance, play in the Clinton campaign’s project to paint Trump as a clandestine agent of the Kremlin? For now, we have to hope that Durham’s final report will answer that question."
-----------------------------------------------

I think anyone paying a little attention knows Durham's final act is actually exposing himself and AG Barr more than the FBI. The writer of this article can be a naive clown at times but his sources are usually accurate when it comes to grand jury stuff etc. and the fake news has already been saying the same thing for a few days now so the end of this nonsense will be real close once the Danchenko trial ends and a report is supposedly written after that (I wouldn't 100% take that a report is written as a lock however though I lean to him doing one). No matter what Durham does here with writing a report saying the FBI was bad etc. It doesn't change anything whatsoever as the right already knows all the crimes the FBI crooks committed here with this operation against Trump and the mainstream media will just basically ignore it since there are no indictments of these big FBI crooks coming.

The one thing this may finally do however is stop the "secret plan" nonsense talk after all these years convincing these people that justice was going to be served and not to worry as Durham and company are playing 5D chess you know. Its crazy after 5 fricking years of lies people could still believe those hucksters peddling that nonsense. I fell for Barr's big talk at first but 100% knew no justice would be served when Durham's joke 1st trial was Sussmann a Clinton flunky who should have been squeezed along with Danchenko to testify against the biggest crooks here.

@Gator Fever AKA fevered-brain 🧠

My hope is Durham will drop the dime on theses crooks and traitors after the GOP a takes the house and Senate in November giving him leverage and back up.

My hope is Durham will drop the dime on theses crooks and traitors after the GOP a takes the house and Senate in November giving him leverage and back up.
We have a criminal mole leading the DOJ right now. I thought I'd never see a more corrupt AG than Eric Holder. I stand corrected. Thank the Lord we dodged a bullet on the SCOTUS

I have never thought this would happen. It is EXACTLY like the dim wits who think Trump wil be carted off in cuffs. EXACEPT THEY are guilty, and being covered up by their own kind. No reason to think any of these crooks will ever pay the price..until it actually happens one day. Look at the Epstein deal...NO ONE on those lists are even being questioned.

James Comey even coming out and laughing about Durham's joke investigation coming to an end now. Can't blame him I guess.

Durham is a joke and was nothing but a smokescreen used by AG Barr to fool the right.

• Angry
Reactions: gatordad3

James Comey even coming out and laughing about Durham's joke investigation coming to an end now. Can't blame him I guess.

Durham is a joke and was nothing but a smokescreen used by AG Barr to fool the right.
Like I said..I never believed it would happen. Hillary should be in jail for MANY reasons. So should Bill. But the smugness you see in this tweet by Comey is EXACTLY the smugness you saw on hiLIARy's face during the investigations she has been a part of(hearings) You can clearly see that they have ZERO fear of prosecution. There will be NOTHING coming from the Durham report, even though a political campaign, and the FBI conspired together to overthrow an elected President. I guess we will have to live with just finally understanding that our government is corrupt. I lived through Watergate, and what they did is 1000 times worse than what the republicans did...yet two different set of rules

Last edited:
Reactions: Gator Fever
Like I said..I never believed it would happen. Hillary should be in jail for MANY reasons. So should Bill. But the smugness you see in this tweet by Comey is EXACTLY the smugness you saw on hiLIARy's face during the investigations she has been a part of(hearings) You can clearly see that they have ZERO fear of prosecution. There will be NOTHING coming from the Durham report, even though a political campaign, and the FBI conspired together to overthrow an elected President. I guess we will have to live with just finally understanding that our government is corrupt

The joke is if the the Reps and the FBI did the same thing against a Democrat POTUS there would have been mass arrests of those crooks and the media would have been calling it worse than Watergate which it was by far.

• Angry
Reactions: nail1988

He took classified information and leaked it…that’s 10 years in the pen. I would like one reporter to ask the fat ass Barr his thoughts on that?

The joke is if the the Reps and the FBI did the same thing against a Democrat POTUS there would have been mass arrests of those crooks and the media would have been calling it worse than Watergate which it was by far.
Just look at what these shitbirds are doing now. Calls for Abbot and DeSantis to be charged with human trafficking for doing the EXACT thing Pedo Hitler has been doing since he opened the border. You just can't make this kind of shit up.

Just look at what these shitbirds are doing now. Calls for Abbot and DeSantis to be charged with human trafficking for doing the EXACT thing Pedo Hitler has been doing since he opened the border. You just can't make this kind of shit up.
One of them said in a press conference he couldn’t name what statute DeSantis violated but it was “just wrong”.

So now dem hurt feelings is a prosecutable offense?

This coverup crook Durham is now in court arguing the FBI never files the 4 FISAs if not for Dancheko. This despite the FBI knowing the crap was all fake after interviewing him. What a clown show.

• Angry
Reactions: NavigatorII
Well now that is has 100% been proven in court that the FBI committed treason, there WILL be some minor players thats head rolls. But Comey will get off scott free...same with that POS Strozk

Well now that is has 100% been proven in court that the FBI committed treason, there WILL be some minor players thats head rolls. But Comey will get off scott free...same with that POS Strozk

We already knew the crooked crap they pulled and Durham isn't doing crap about it unfortunately. The only FBI crook they even charged ended up doing no time, just a little probation and 400 community hours.

Damn this trial is a clown show just like the Sussmann trial with the FBI crooks on the stand talking up Danchenko helping the defense. And like that trial the defense can easily tear the FBI up on what they did. Probably get a single lying conviction and get 400 community hours like that one guy.

Strzok is even back on the scene with his mess knowing he has nothing to worry about.

FfCEcvvWQAIGgYx

• Angry
Damn this trial is a clown show just like the Sussmann trial with the FBI crooks on the stand talking up Danchenko helping the defense. And like that trial the defense can easily tear the FBI up on what they did. Probably get a single lying conviction and get 400 community hours like that one guy.

Strzok is even back on the scene with his mess knowing he has nothing to worry about.

FfCEcvvWQAIGgYx

Yes, beginning to understand his plan. This has all been to bring a bad light on the FBI. Sure needs to happen bigly

FfCEcvvWQAIGgYx

its because it’s in DC

Yes, beginning to understand his plan. This has all been to bring a bad light on the FBI. Sure needs to happen bigly
Problem is letting them off the hook legally just emboldens these FBI crooks to keep it up. I guess you can't blame them for laughing about what they got away with.

• Angry

In light of all that, Barr said, "I was hoping that there'd be accountability at the FBI." But now, after Durham's losses in two court cases, Barr does not see accountability ever coming for the bureau in the Russiagate matter. This is from the interview:

YORK: You talked about these acts taken by people at the highest level of the FBI, which really did create, certainly in Trump supporters, a lot of distrust of the FBI, hostility toward the FBI. Do you think there has been any accountability for that?

BARR: No.

YORK: Do you think there will be any accountability?

BARR: Accountability in the sense of criminal or civil penalties? No.

YORK: Even reputational damage? Some sort of accountability?

BARR: Well, reputation in this country is largely under the control of the mainstream media, which likes to overlook these kinds of sins. But I think the story will be told, and maybe in a more sober age, people will appreciate how destructive and damaging to the country this was.
-------------------

From the guy that put the special counsel in place not to charge the crooks in the first place.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT