ADVERTISEMENT

Joe Brady /@/ LSU is back to the NFL

grommit

Bull Gator
Oct 30, 2005
Surprised that nobody has made mention of this yet today. As of first thing this morning, he's back to the NFL going to the Carolina Panthers.

As far as I'm concerned, I was more worried about facing him again in 2020 than I was any player on their team since JoeBananas is gone. This is VERY good news for us and everyone else in the SEC.

Surprised that nobody has made mention of this yet today. As of first thing this morning, he's back to the NFL going to the Carolina Panthers.

As far as I'm concerned, I was more worried about facing him again in 2020 than I was any player on their team since JoeBananas is gone. This is VERY good news for us and everyone else in the SEC.

I kinda sorta halfway mentioned it on another thread when I said the West wasn't going to be as good as people thought, and for LSU it was because of the loss of the Joe Show. LSU caught lightning in a bottle, similar to Auburn with Cam Newton. I see them falling back a bit.

People love to slurp them some joe brady

I kinda sorta halfway mentioned it on another thread when I said the West wasn't going to be as good as people thought, and for LSU it was because of the loss of the Joe Show. LSU caught lightning in a bottle, similar to Auburn with Cam Newton. I see them falling back a bit.
Hard not to take a step back when you lose a coach like that.

Brady was architect of the LSU offense, the man behind Burrow, the Joe behind the Joe, the brains of the operation.

Brady is bigger loss than Burrow is to LSU. Also why if I was an NFL team, I wouldn't use an early pick on Burrow.

The lightning in a bottle LSU caught that you speak of wasn't Burrow, it was Brady.

It did show LSU they needed to use that talent. Maybe not at this year's crazy level but they will keep the offense pass heavy most likely.

The lightning in a bottle LSU caught that you speak of wasn't Burrow, it was Brady.

it was both. Burrow was a unique player with amazing instincts and confidence. You shouldn’t undersell him.

But you are correct, it was both of them together that caught fire.

Hard to imagine LSU being anywhere near as offensively good next year with both of those guys gone..

Reactions: GatorNation79
Brady was architect of the LSU offense, the man behind Burrow, the Joe behind the Joe, the brains of the operation.

Brady is bigger loss than Burrow is to LSU. Also why if I was an NFL team, I wouldn't use an early pick on Burrow.

Slurp slurp slurp..... Burrow is a beast

it was both. Burrow was a unique player with amazing instincts and confidence. You shouldn’t undersell him.

But you are correct, it was both of them together that caught fire.

Hard to imagine LSU being anywhere near as offensively good next year with both of those guys gone..

I agree. Fsu fans do this with jimbo. They say "without jameis" jimbo didnt do anything. Well, without Jimbo jameis doesnt look to hot either. To me its a combination, Burrow is amazing and Brady is amazing so together it equated a historuc run. One is not as good without the other

In other news, it's now January 16th and osU fans are STILL whining and crying about the cheating SEC refs that stole their national championship from them in the Fiesta bowl. The conspiracy is alive and well up in meth-ville Ohio.

Reactions: fsu939913
I agree. Fsu fans do this with jimbo. They say "without jameis" jimbo didnt do anything. Well, without Jimbo jameis doesnt look to hot either. To me its a combination, Burrow is amazing and Brady is amazing so together it equated a historuc run. One is not as good without the other
Jimbob is overrated. He’s getting his ass handed to him in the SEC. He’s recruiting good though.

Jimbob is overrated. He’s getting his ass handed to him in the SEC. He’s recruiting good though.

Meh. If you gave him this yrs LSU team.... He would he undefeated. He was top 3 until his family life fell apart. Now hes top 15ish. He doesnt care as much, hes won 2 nattys, he got paid

Meh. If you gave him this yrs LSU team.... He would he undefeated. He was top 3 until his family life fell apart. Now hes top 15ish. He doesnt care as much, hes won 2 nattys, he got paid
He’s won 2 natty’s?? He’s won 1 as a head coach. In 5 of his 10 years as a head coach he’s lost 4 games or more. I could have won a natty with this years LSU team if Joe Brady and Dave Aranda are on staff.

He’s won 2 natty’s?? He’s won 1 as a head coach. In 5 of his 10 years as a head coach he’s lost 4 games or more. I could have won a natty with this years LSU team if Joe Brady and Dave Aranda are on staff.

He won one at LSU as the play caller. People love to slurp them some joe brady. Also, you would have lost 4 or 5 games.:cool:

Well now it seems that LSU has lost it's DC to become the head coach at Baylor.

Cam, Allen, and Greer huh
Sounds like a corny 80's actor.
David_Alan_Grier.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT