ADVERTISEMENT

Joe Biden searches for dead Representative in crowd that he just recently mourned

Orangeclad

Rowdy Reptile
Jul 5, 2001
And the WH spokesperson, instead of just admitting the mistake, tries to BS the reporters. Amazing that some of you numbskulls continue to blindly support this VEGETABLE pretending to be president.

WH plays damage control yet again after Biden search for deceased Rep. Walorski adds to list of walk-backs

I have never seen an administration who lied when the truth works better more than this one. But it fits right in with their VERY low ethic, and low character supporters

Reactions: kjfreeze
I have never seen an administration who lied when the truth works better more than this one. But it fits right in with their VERY low ethic, and low character supporters

Everyone, left and right in Washington, seems to be cooperating on this one. My best guess is because everyone agrees that Kamala is so unprepared to take over.

The left wants to continue to pull levers from behind the curtain.

The right fears Kamala, and her lack of leadership qualities, and doesn't wish to give her a leg up in the next election as a sitting president.

The left also doesn't want her to be the sitting POTUS before the next election cycle.

Just my gut feeling.

And the WH spokesperson, instead of just admitting the mistake, tries to BS the reporters. Amazing that some of you numbskulls continue to blindly support this VEGETABLE pretending to be president.

WH plays damage control yet again after Biden search for deceased Rep. Walorski adds to list of walk-backs

Notice @kalimgoodman @Mdfgator @sadgator @BSC911 @Uniformed_ReRe all conveniently and completely ignoring the Nordstream pipeline explosions. Clearly they suspect Hiden may be guilty of sabotage, so they aren't saying anything.

The mask is falling. These people are a sham.

Everyone, left and right in Washington, seems to be cooperating on this one. My best guess is because everyone agrees that Kamala is so unprepared to take over.

The right fears Kamala, and her lack of leadership qualities, and doesn't wish to give her a leg up in the next election as a sitting president.

The left also doesn't want her to be the sitting POTUS before the next election cycle.

Just my gut feeling.
EVERYONE fears that blithering 20 dollar whore being in charge! LOL She has to be the dumbest person ever to hold such a high office. There are THREE reasons she is where she is...one of those reasons were very hard on her knees.

Notice @kalimgoodman @Mdfgator @sadgator @BSC911 @Uniformed_ReRe all conveniently and completely ignoring the Nordstream pipeline explosions. Clearly they suspect Hiden may be guilty of sabotage, so they aren't saying anything.

FJB does not have the balls to do something like that. He is a VERY TYPICAL chicken chit lib. He was the only person in Hussein's cabinet that did not want to go after OBL.

Reactions: nail1988

Just my gut feeling.
So, Kamala is worse than Little Joe.... wow, that's telling. I agree, but, wow. Worse than Little Joe.

At least "one" of them is frantically searching the lib websites for confirmation that Little Joe was not responsible. Once, they find it, they'll be spewing that lie all over the place.

Reactions: nail1988

The Walls Of Jericho have long-since fallen as these people are playing out the string of their eventual demise. Crooked elites ALWAYS give themselves away by telling you before or afterwards of their evil deeds. And it's usually through the slip-of-the-tongue the truth comes out of them. Biden pulled this crap to start WWIII with Russia. People are on to this.

6v3zjr.jpg

EVERYONE fears that blithering 20 dollar whore being in charge! LOL She has to be the dumbest person ever to hold such a high office. There are THREE reasons she is where she is...one of those reasons were very hard on her knees.

Beyond all of that, she's also extremely unlikable. Universally imo.

Reactions: NavigatorII
So, Kamala is worse than Little Joe.... wow, that's telling. I agree, but, wow. Worse than Little Joe.

I'm actually not sure that she is worse than the people pulling levers for Pedo Joe. They're accountable to no one, being behind the curtain and all, and that's rather frightening.

She's awful of course but this is probably a photo finish. Long-term, Kamala is worse.

Harris is far more radical than Poopy Joe💩 and all the more ignorant, yet dangerous. She'll come off like Jacinta Ardern of New Zealand, and get fierce resistance from people everywhere.

Joe is probably relatively moderate, but to the points made above, he is being pushed so hard behind the scenes that against what is likely his better judgement (or his cognitive ability, which are diminishing very quickly) the presidency is being run behind the scenes.

For example, he said, rightly, "the pandemic is over".

The she walks it back because the left would not have it.

This is another example.

There are dozens.

Joe is probably relatively moderate, but to the points made above, he is being pushed so hard behind the scenes that against what is likely his better judgement (or his cognitive ability, which are diminishing very quickly) the presidency is being run behind the scenes.

This is another example.

There are dozens.

Somewhere deep down I think Joe probably was a moderate...but I don't think the man has ever really had any real standards that he himself was willing to live up to. The man has always been for sale.

He would probably prefer moderate governance, in a perfect world, but that desire always played second fiddle to greed.

Somewhere deep down I think Joe probably was a moderate...but I don't think the man has ever really had any real standards that he himself was willing to live up to. The man has always been for sale.

He would probably prefer moderate governance, in a perfect world, but that desire always played second fiddle to greed.
I like most every one of your posts...but this is SO spot on about FJB. Bottom line...he and his family are 100% trash

Reactions: BamaFan1137

Agree with much of this.

I hate to reflexively lean into the "Biden is corrupt", that is easy to do and all sides get smeared with an overly broad brush (read: Matt Gaetz).

But, between the "Senator from Delaware" and the Hunter laptop, it is increasingly hard to steer from corruption being part of his animums.

Also, at a minimum, he has moved a lot on issues. As you all know, right/wrong or otherwise (and please, let's not get into a back and forth on it here) am very pro-choice (and have been since day 1). So is Biden - but he wasn't for decades. He was pro-life.

Why did he shift? Was it some "awakening" or raw electoral politics.

My guess is the latter.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
I hate to reflexively lean into the "Biden is corrupt", that is easy to do and all sides get smeared with an overly broad brush (read: Matt Gaetz).

I'd say he was always more morally bankrupt than generally corrupt.

Like you, I think he was always pro-choice*** but he sold that belief for votes. I also think he went against his own predilections with his crime bill...hence my belief in his ethical insolvency.

***edit...for some reason I typed pro-life. I believe that he was always pro-choice. Derp.

Last edited:
Harris is far more radical than Poopy Joe💩 and all the more ignorant, yet dangerous. She'll come off like Jacinta Ardern of New Zealand, and get fierce resistance from people everywhere.
I'm not sure she's more radical. She's as dangerous as Pelosi, despite that hen cackle stupid laugh. She's evil, and will whore out to the highest bidder. Remember, she called Biden a racist. How soon we forget. 😂

This is another example.

There are dozens.
She walked it back because his handlers shit themselves. How could they push that narrative ever again when their puppet said otherwise? 😂

He was a moderate, but Mensa moderate never. As Mark Levine says time and again, the Senate's stupidest. Levin is a brilliant man.

I'd say he was always more morally bankrupt than generally corrupt.

Like you, I think he was always pro-choice*** but he sold that belief for votes. I also think he went against his own predilections with his crime bill...hence my belief in his ethical insolvency.

***edit...for some reason I typed pro-life. I believe that he was always pro-choice. Derp.
He AND his family are even worse then morally bankrupt. ABSOLUTE garbage human beings. Hunter is a chip off of his old dads block

He AND his family are even worse then morally bankrupt. ABSOLUTE garbage human beings. Hunter is a chip off of his old dads block
Totally agree. Our founding fathers would hang their heads in shame if they could see this now. Bizarro World. :mad:

I'm not sure she's more radical. She's as dangerous as Pelosi, despite that hen cackle stupid laugh. She's evil, and will whore out to the highest bidder. Remember, she called Biden a racist. How soon we forget. 😂
It might be the only thing (on Biden) she got right. And that’s a good thing…….(in my best Kamala voice)

Reactions: NavigatorII
ADVERTISEMENT